News America's November Set: 'Crimson Invasion,' Two Ultra Beast Premium Collections!

Decaying Hero

Aspiring Trainer
the best thing about these cards are buzzwhole gxs first attack which is like landorus ex, and guzzlord gxs gx attack, but that isnt even good since its 5 dark :O
Don't forget, landerous did best when nightmarch was in the format. Not that pokemon have consistently over 200 hp attacking for atmost 80 isn't enough anymore. (so people will definitely want to power up that second attack)

Decaying Hero

Aspiring Trainer
Guzzlord GX's reminds me of 2 cards....

1. The energy requirement reminds me of Tyranitar from Fates Collide (it's too clunky to use while playing)

2. While it's GX ability reminds me of Lugia Ex's Overflow ability from Plasma Storm.
It reminds me of Breakthrough Typhlosion

ZMonsBRUH

Darkrai
This set is still 3 months away, and theres already all of these products leaking, this is amazing, we are also having SM5 start getting leaked. so much exciting news

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
This set is still 3 months away, and theres already all of these products leaking, this is amazing, we are also having SM5 start getting leaked. so much exciting news
XD they aren't leaking though TPCi is revealing them we should start to get scans for USUM late October-November and we should have the full set by the first week of December

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Set is named Crimson Invasion

Elite Box, dice, and sleeves are teal.

Someone needs to get fired.

I was really geared up for more red dice and stuff.

Pollybean

Aspiring Trainer
I don't think a full playmat would fit inside an elite trainer box, would it? But it does look perfect for a playmat.