News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

BeebubZ

yum... Just won a free booster box <3
I wonder if there will be a new tier of GX or something completely different for Necrozma formed pokemon, like what they've done with red GXs.

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
This is certainly intriguing. Makes me feel like USUM will be answering a fair few questions...

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Okay, 180+ card English Set. No, 200. Because we'll getting some SM4+ cards in an English SM5 set in February 2018

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
Looking forward to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon release in North America. I wonder if those will be the English set names.

Kyrushi

Squirrel
I wonder if there will be a new tier of GX or something completely different for Necrozma formed pokemon, like what they've done with red GXs.
Low-key I really want a more balanced BREAK type card for alternate forms and Megas.

Lostlorn Forest

Alola is the best region
I wonder if this is a first where we get news on the TCG equivalent but we still know next to nothing about the video game, so, I can't get excited for that or this.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I'm deep down hoping this set will be the end of Rainbow Rares but that's only a pipe dream at this point. Oh well. Still pretty excited about this set.

TheRealBro..

I'm still not too excited about these upcoming games. The problem is that a fusion like this has already been done exactly the same in gen 5. Feels lazy.