News Brock and Misty Set to Appear in Sun & Moon Anime!

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
This is awesome! I know more than likely continued fan service but I wonder why Ash is travelling back to Kanto? I wonder is it going to be more of a special 3-4 episodes like the side story of Alain and Steven battling Primal Groudon/Kyogre etc rather than the standard story of the series.

This will send the Ultra Sun Squad convinced of a post game Kanto visit into overdrive too!

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Yay!!!! This is awesome!!!!

pls next can we have Serena and Greninja

Depending in how next couple of movies pan out I'm convinced Zygarde and Greninja will be back on the scene for some ultra beast takedowns alongside Solgaleo/Lunala

Also if ash is going to Kanto maybe he will also pop over to Hoeen (bringing Serena back) to drum up some fan service when gen 3 hits Pokemon Go too?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Glad atleast there are some little piece of nostalgia..

Those 2 getting Mega,, is it a sign that Mega Evolution would comeback in a new light for future game

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
Yay! Megas become more sensual. Does it mean in the TCG, we will see Mega GXs?
Anyways, the animation still looks weird

Teenyvictini

Aspiring Trainer
Mega evolution being hyped! Pidgeot can mega evolve! Pidgeot was left in kanto! I know it's farfetch'd but if pidgeot makes an appearance along with Brock and misty I will cry out tentacruels, tentacruel sobs of joy!

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Seems Ultra Sun/Moon will allow us to go back to the Kanto region? I saw a NPC with a Pidgey, which wasn't in Sun/Moon and now we are learning about this. Maybe Ash can see hit Pidgeot again and it can teach his Rowlet a thing or two before leaving. Still waiting on a resolution to that.

Pokeprinxe

I HAVE A CUBONE TATTOOED ON MY FACE.
This pleases me! A team reunited! I wonder which of his old Pokémon they'll show.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Pretty strong hinting to our ability to travel to Kanto in USUM. I'm not getting my hopes up because this is the anime and they can do what they want, but still...

yu6

Demon Buster Trainee
Not sure if I'm happy or not... well, for sure I'm happy that May don't have this new drawing style XD so I'm fine with both of them to return!
(But the art style is really horrible.... the series seems good but the art style... I can't get used to it...)

DatGreninjaGuy

Aspiring Trainer
Wow, this is exciting! Yes!!! Maybe their appearance can save this anime, and in Season 2, they can delight us more if they use the same Kalos animation and have in a different outfit For Ash. And Serena and Ash-Greninja can return. But, Overall, Brock and Misty were the ones I wanted back! This is Awesome!

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
Looks like this generation is done and dusted. They just need to release all of the new pokemon in TCG and get the ultra games on sale and then it will be gen 8 from there.