News September's SM4 Set: 'The Awoken Hero' and 'The Transdimensional Beast'

Blergsid

Aspiring Trainer
Oblivion wing yveltal is literally just Volcanion but worse. Do they even attempt to make dark types good, or are they doing this on purpose?
The difference is Yveltal came out more than 2 years before Volcanion so for the time it was one of the best cards and it supported a type that was already OP. Volcanion supported a mediocre type and was good at the time. Registeel supports a type with one playable card and does a bad job of doing so.

Phaaze22

Aeroblast, mofos!
  • Registeel - I love the artwork. Aside from that, another setup atkr like Baby Volcanion, hey Nick! (Who's Nick?) that fits well for Metagross or any non-Metagross decks. It can be a one-of in any Darkrai decks not just a possible replacement for Baby Yveltal, #HeyNick, It can be a non-GX/EX attacker against Broski who won Worlds recently. Popup a Choice Band on it, and OHKO Broski, Yay! In Overall, 3-4 Geodudes.EDIT: 2nd atk costs MMC not CCC, so it's only for Metagross as non-GX attacker so that's why I give 3-4. Anyways, another fuel for Regigigas

Hi, I'm Nick (seriously) :D

On topic, this card is brilliant. A great one prize attacker and early game accelerator for Metagross.

Last edited:

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
Although it only attaches one energ, there is much potential vs ice and fairy types. I believe this card should be etched into all Metagross decks as it now provides the non-gx attacker for baby Ninetales without needing to worry about leaving a metang available. There is much complaint regarding 1 energy attachment however if I am not mistaken I beleice most attach 1 energy with the exception of Volcanion, Xerneas (no damage), and Rayquazza (needs two energy).

The Golden Mewtwo

Currently crying because I'm a 16 year old senior
  • Registeel - I love the artwork. Aside from that, another setup atkr like Baby Volcanion, hey Nick! (Who's Nick?) that fits well for Metagross or any non-Metagross decks. It can be a one-of in any Darkrai decks not just a possible replacement for Baby Yveltal, #HeyNick, It can be a non-GX/EX attacker against Broski who won Worlds recently. Popup a Choice Band on it, and OHKO Broski, Yay! In Overall, 3-4 Geodudes.EDIT: 2nd atk costs MMC not CCC, so it's only for Metagross as non-GX attacker so that's why I give 3-4. Anyways, another fuel for Regigigas
obviosly a pokemon evolutionaries and ptcgo radio watcher lol me too

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
This could have been a interesting card to check Gardevoir-GX but I don't actually know why I was thinking that.

skawt

boop
Oblivion wing yveltal is literally just Volcanion but worse. Do they even attempt to make dark types good, or are they doing this on purpose?
Baby Yvetal is great for dark set up idk what you're talking about. I use him in my Umbreon GX deck.

This card looks good + the artwork is woooonderful.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
It's a good idea to start using weakness policy since everybody is focusing in OHKO on gardevoir GX with metal/steel pokemon... We really need an item-lock supporter in this new format!
As much as i'd love to use Weakness Policy, pick up a Gardevoir after getting hit with Acerola, and then attack again undoing the opponent's turn, you'd have to convince me to run the policy in a format with every deck running field blower.

TheWicky

Random and evil: first one, then the other
I smell a funsies deck featuring the regis. Wouldn't be particularly good, but fun to play for sheer lul factor.

professor layton

Aspiring Trainer
This card actually has some decent potential in it. I can see it replacing cobalion in my M scizor deck as a solid non-gx attacker who can retrieve energies late in the game.

Hopefully we continue to get more metal support.

FirstImpression

Aspiring Trainer
"Um... hello? I'm Registeel. I'm from the Hoenn region. I was called in about the, um... "Ultra Beast Killer" project?"

"Registeel, Registeel... yeah, you're on the list. First floor down, second door on the right. Just so you know, the first door's off limits."