• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard what do you think of my post rotation flareon ex deck

megablastoise101

Aspiring Trainer
here is the deck list and i am putting tapu lele in there.
also the garbodor is in there for the alolan ninetails
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 9

* 4 Flareon-EX GEN 106
* 1 Salandit GRI 15
* 1 Salazzle-GX BUS 25
* 1 Trubbish GRI 50
* 1 Garbodor BKP 57
* 1 Volcanion-EX STS 26

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Team Flare Grunt GEN 73
* 2 Professor's Letter BKT 146
* 1 Acerola BUS 112
* 4 Wishful Baton BUS 128
* 1 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 1 Pokémon Center Lady GEN 68
* 1 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 1 Fisherman BKT 136
* 4 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 2 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
* 4 Kiawe BUS 116
* 1 Super Potion EVO 87
* 1 Red Card GEN 71
* 1 Pokémon Fan Club GEN 69
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 1 Escape Rope BUS 114
* 4 Altar of the Sunne GRI 118

##Energy - 17

* 15 Fire Energy Energy 2
* 2 Psychic Energy 5

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Alphahitman4

Quad Sylveon Master
I am not fond of 1-1 lines, let alone 2 of them in a deck. Id either commit one of the lines 2-2 and dithc the other or add 2 Turts and a 2nd Volc. I feel 3 kiawe is sufficent for the deck. I woujld also recomend playing 2-3 Tapu Lele GX as to help grab a 1st turn Kiawe.Super potion is not great. I would either play Max potion of Pokemon center lady as it has additional benefit to healing 60. I see you are p[laying some energy denial; as i see it, without vs seeker, you have to be pretty committed to it or do not play at all as you can use those slots for better efficency for your ultimate strategy. I would play 3 flar grunt at a minumum if you want to use them at all as 1 is not gnna do much for you. Same thing goes for hand disruption, the red card is not going to do much for you if you play just 1 of them. Playing 4 Sycamore and 4 would be the way to go, being able to utilize N at times like a red card while replenishing your hand. I think you could also throw in 3-4 ultra ball to help grab whatever you need. As nice as wishful baton sounds it is more than likely getting field blower-ed. Everyone is talking bout playing 2-3 field blower and with this deck startegy they will play it once they prepare to KO a pokemon with multiple energy that would transfer.

An idea would be
Pokemon: 10
* 4 Flareon-EX GEN 106
* 2 Salandit GRI 15
* 2 Salazzle-GX BUS 25
* 2 Volcanion-EX STS 26
* 2 Tapu Lele GX

##Trainer Cards - 35
* 4 N
* 1 Acerola
* 4 Professor Sycamore
* 1 Pokémon Center Lady
* 3 Kiawe
* 2 Guzma
* 1 Pokémon Fan Club
* 1 Fisherman
* 4 Max Elixir
* 2 Professor's Letter
* 3 Ultra Ball
* 1 Rescue Stretcher
* 2 Float Stone
* 2 Field Blower
* 4 Altar of the Sunne

##Energy - 15

* 13 Fire Energy Energy
* 2 DCE

Last edited:

HouchinsDJ

Aspiring Trainer
My main concern with this deck is the fact that even after a Kiawe, Flareon is only hitting 130. That's a lot of energy investment for something that won't be getting OHKOs. I don't think Flareon is bad card, I just don't know if it's strong enough to build an entire deck around! I could be wrong though.

megablastoise101

Aspiring Trainer
My main concern with this deck is the fact that even after a Kiawe, Flareon is only hitting 130. That's a lot of energy investment for something that won't be getting OHKOs. I don't think Flareon is bad card, I just don't know if it's strong enough to build an entire deck around! I could be wrong though.
it does sound like an alright deck but it has been doing wonders for me especially with the sallazle gx in there as well with its first move.

megablastoise101

Aspiring Trainer
if you also have tcg online account we could have a battle so you could see what i meant?