Wi-Fi Trades 6 IV Ditto Giveaway!

Yakkov

Shiny Hunter, Event Collector, and Breeder
Hi. I'd really love a 6iv ditto any nature. Just put up a female Sandile called Yakkov level 28.

Edit: sorry if i've set this up wrong, i'm pretty new to breeding and trading unfortunately. Please let me know if i should change any of this

You did it right :3 I will get the Ditto in a little bit =3

Boydr12

Aspiring Trainer
Just entered a level 43 Raticate named YAKKOV, I would sincerely appreciate a 6 IV ditto of any nature (whatever you think is best). Thanks so much!!

Benjoleo

Aspiring Trainer
Hey, it would be really cool if you could trade me a 6iv ditto. Level and nature don't matter to me.
I have deposited a female level 58 golduck named Yakkov.
Thank you in advance!

Edit: First one got sniped. I put the same thing in again, but requested a level 91 ditto. Hope that's okay

Last edited:

victordv

Aspiring Trainer
Yakkov, I added you on 3ds. My friend code is 2123-1285-7389 and I'd love any of your 6IV ditto's:].
Victordv

Yakkov

Hey, it would be really cool if you could trade me a 6iv ditto. Level and nature don't matter to me.
I have deposited a female level 58 golduck named Yakkov.
Thank you in advance!

Edit: First one got sniped. I put the same thing in again, but requested a level 91 ditto. Hope that's okay

Yakkov, I added you on 3ds. My friend code is 2123-1285-7389 and I'd love any of your 6IV ditto's:].
Victordv

Sure, just give me a little to relax. I just got home from work :3

If I am not on to trade you @victordv please put a Pokemon onto the GTS ^^

Last edited:

Porridge

Limitless
Yakkov thank you so much for what you're doing, really admirable considering how hard is to get a 6IV Ditto in Sun & Moon!

I just deposited a level 31 Tentacool named Yakkov with a 91+ Ditto criteria (to avoid getting sniped).

Also added you as a friend on 3DS ;)

Thank you again!

Yakkov

Yakkov thank you so much for what you're doing, really admirable considering how hard is to get a 6IV Ditto in Sun & Moon!

I just deposited a level 31 Tentacool named Yakkov with a 91+ Ditto criteria (to avoid getting sniped).

Also added you as a friend on 3DS ;)

Thank you again!

Sure, I will go on GTS in a few :3

Stonehammer

Aspiring Trainer
Hi man, u SAVED my life with this giveway xD
I just sent a 26 level fearow named Yakkov for ya. May i have a 6 iv ditto? His nature in not so important!

Thank u very much, mate :3

Last edited:

24karat

Aspiring Trainer
If it's ok with you, can I get a 6 IV Ditto as well? If you have an adamant nature one, that would be great, but if you don't, I would appreciate any 6 IV Ditto.

I put a level 32 Pelipper nicknamed Yakkov on the GTS for a Ditto 91+. Thank you very much!

Last edited:

Dwin

Aspiring Trainer
Can You trade me a ditto please? Adamant would be nice :)

* I put a Lvl 31 Ariados nicknamed Yakkov
Thanks in advance!