News Japan's SM3+ Set: 'Shining Legends!'

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
Part of me wants them to take advantage of the set being 'Shining Legends' and have the Zoroark pins use their Shiny color. Most likely won't happen but one can dream.

At least it is a different pin design as WPM pointed out.

taschen88

Aspiring Trainer
im an online-only player and i'm getting ready to get poor with buying codes for shining legends!! o_O
since it's a "premium" set much like generations, i doubt if there's any way we can get cards from this set in the online tcg. i do remember though that there was a free giveaway trade-locked generations booster pack the day they added the expansion to the online tcg, hope they do the same when shining legends comes around.

***more than anything, i'd like 2 copies of venusaur from this set***

paulyd84

cooltrainerpaul
Love this set (first time I've imported Japanese boxes just to complete) but disappointed in the English pack art - it's like something from early 2000s!!

But art in the set itself is so awesome i have no issues in collecting it a second time around!

Missed a trick not having shining cards as an alternative art promo - at least with Mythical Collection we were treated to a full art each month! Although surely the promo for the elite trainer will be the shining Ho-oh from initial japanese booster box purchases?

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I kinda like the feel of the pack arts it reminds me of Gen 2 sets (specifically the E series [I know they didn't have shinings in those sets but still]) where they had the OG Shinings

Rindon

Aspiring Trainer
i am ok with not being able to buy a booster box (which I probably would have done). Don't think there are too many meta defining cards in the set (Raichu, Venusaur, and possibly Mewtwo and Zoroark are great). I will just get the trainer box and possibly mewtwo pin. At least the pin boxes have 3 packs unlike the two packs that were included in the generations collections.

The Golden Mewtwo

Currently crying because I'm a 16 year old senior
What about the marshadow holo, its kindove shaymin because when you lay it down you shuffle hand then draw 4 without using supporter

The Golden Mewtwo

Currently crying because I'm a 16 year old senior
honestly I think that because the cards are so good they made it so you have to buy a box to get the packs, so in return for getting meta cards, we have to pay more, it makes sence