Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
upload_2017-7-27_8-4-10.png A passage! Let me clear the way.
@Keeper of Night Before anyone enters the passage, I'll use Disarming Voice to disarm traps. Then, I'll go down the passage with the rest of the group.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
rowlet.jpg
o..oh. Okay then..

@Keeper of Night Lief follows down the passage, embarrassed.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Whoops, I fell asleep. :eek:

View attachment 13794 A passage! Let me clear the way.
@Keeper of Night Before anyone enters the passage, I'll use Disarming Voice to disarm traps. Then, I'll go down the passage with the rest of the group.
Swablu screams down the passageway.
A rumbling can be heard in the distance, but nothing else happens.

@Keeper of Night Into the passageway. I look around to see if there's anything noteworthy.
Spoink pokes her head into the open path, but doesn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

@Keeper of Night
I walk down the new path holding my makeshift torch out in front of me to light the way (it's lit)
@Keeper of Night Lief follows down the passage, embarrassed.
@Keeper of Night Into the dark, dank passageway we go!

The others follow Bagon down the path. It continues straight for a while, then begins to bend an curve in random directions. While the path hasn't branched, it's almost impossible to know where they currently are in relation to the room they just left.
After a while, the cave walls begin to dampen. A strong breeze blows through the cave suddenly, putting out the torch and leaving the small group in darkness. Unable to see ahead, maybe they should turn back?

A constant crashing can be heard ahead.

@professorlight @Blakers

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
@Keeper of Night
*Breaking the actual 4th wall bagon stares directly at @NinjaPenguin on their computer phone whatever they are reading this on*
try me I know almost every word in the English dictionary and how to spell them the exact meaning of the term 4th wall is a bit cloudy for me but that doesn't matter right now I have the power to break the 4th wall now I'm practically deadpool now I got two claws and a flamethrower ready to 1v1 any day anytime anywhere...
After doing this bagon re-lights the torch

Marchy

Aspiring Trainer
"All right. I don't care about caves or mountains or anything non-bounce related like that.

"I'm here for two things: to kick butt/springy tail, and eat cupcakes.

"AND I RAN OUT OF CUPCAKES."

photo-246650.gif

@Keeper of Night Spoink activates Power Gem and blasts the darkness ahead of her where she hears the crashing.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
"All right. I don't care about caves or mountains or anything non-bounce related like that.
"I'm here for two things: to kick butt/springy tail, and eat cupcakes.
"AND I RAN OUT OF CUPCAKES."
@Keeper of Night Spoink activates Power Gem and blasts the darkness ahead of her where she hears the crashing.
That was a bit...excessive

Marchy

Aspiring Trainer
Spoink's eyes are now pointing in different directions. Two straight months wandering around featureless caves have finally melted her tiny brain and curdled her once gentle, amiable soul.

"DO YOU *bounce bounce* HAVE CUPCAKES INSTEAD, BAGON? HUH? DO YOU? NO? THEN ATTACK IT SHALL BE."

Status
Not open for further replies.