News Worlds 2017 Details!

Apparently it was on the pokemon.com website around noon, and its not really pokebeachs fault. Im guess Im lucky cause I have access to a computer at work. WAs able to make it in time.

Apparently it was on the pokemon.com website around noon, and its not really pokebeachs fault. Im guess Im lucky cause I have access to a computer at work. WAs able to make it in time.

Yeah, I realize it's not Pokebeach's fault. It's just a shame that registration was more like a lottery where the winners were those who were online at the right time. I like when Pokemon tries to be as inclusive as possible for "open" events. At its heart, it's a family game.

Yeah its a bummer, but I can see why they capped it, they'll probably have a large group of people for Worlds players, doubt they'd have a lot of room to accommodate another 500+ players for masters. :l

I feel your pain somewhat, I had booked a hotel and everything to attend worlds last year in SF as a spectator just to find out a week before that they would be closing it to the public. Was not happy. Like you said, I was lucky I was home and a friend texted me that registration had been opened up.

I may have missed out on registering for the Anaheim Open, but I did pick up a spectator's badge for the hell of it. And besides, I'm sure there will be side events along with the Anaheim Open to keep other spectators entertained (hopefully some sealed tournaments, I've been out of the game for so long I don't even have a physical deck anymore).

I may have missed out on registering for the Anaheim Open, but I did pick up a spectator's badge for the hell of it. And besides, I'm sure there will be side events along with the Anaheim Open to keep other spectators entertained (hopefully some sealed tournaments, I've been out of the game for so long I don't even have a physical deck anymore).
There's a whole page on the side events on the main worlds page, or even here on pokebeach when they announced the info about worlds, iirc they listed all of the side events. There were some sealed events, standard, 8 person tourneys, and expanded.

There's a whole page on the side events on the main worlds page, or even here on pokebeach when they announced the info about worlds, iirc they listed all of the side events. There were some sealed events, standard, 8 person tourneys, and expanded.
I figured as much, that was the usual fare for Worlds when I attended as a spectator (2013), I'll probably go to some sealed tournaments and Standard Round Robins.

And I did some digging for the Anaheim Open, it seems that only half of the seats were put up for registration. The other half will open up on the 18th of August.

I figured as much, that was the usual fare for Worlds when I attended as a spectator (2013), I'll probably go to some sealed tournaments and Standard Round Robins.

And I did some digging for the Anaheim Open, it seems that only half of the seats were put up for registration. The other half will open up on the 18th of August.

I assume the sealed is similar to prereleases? And right, hopefully the seats don't go as fast as first half, but with my luck it probs will be same, if not faster.

PLEASE HELP!

If I plan to register on the 18th at 7pm, will that be enough to enter, or do I still need a spectator badge?? Because spectator badges are no longer being sold..

Back