News Massive 'Premium Trainer's XY Collection' Releasing in November!

I sure hope they're going to manufacture a mountain of these or else most stores will simply rip them apart and sell the N's alone for $80 each.

People are complaining about only getting 2 packs, but 2 things:

1: They're XY packs... We all should already have what we need from the XY series, so, trade stuff?
2: Generations was different because it was an exclusive set with good pull ratios. My point? XY packs have meh pull ratios, so you probably wouldn't get anything spectacular other than maybe a full art Sycamore or Darkrai-EX. And I guess Brigette.

Personally, I think I'm cursed to have really____ luck. I usually get HORRIBLE pulls, but rarely, when I do get something good, it's really good. My bad pulls usually come from stuff I actually pay a good chunk of my broke teenager money for. I went to a BUS prerelease, and pulled 2 holos... They weren't playable ones either. I also didn't get any Guzma.

I, for one, am actually happy to see less packs, cuz that means we get more product, and basically ALL of the promos, except for Shauna and the 2 megas, are competitively viable, so as someone who trys to play max rarity, I'm glad they stuck everything together instead of giving us more packs, and putting the rest of the promos in another expensive box. So stop your crying, PLEASE.

Definitely going to be considering buying this. A third shaymin, even for expanded will be nice, and alternate N, Hex, and Yveltal will be wonderful bonuses as well.

Going by Average (Canadian) Value
2 Packs = $10
Double Deck Box = $8
2 Sets of Card Sleeves = $10
Dice = $4 I assume it's a set of 6 each.
Pikachu Coin = $3 most likely.
14 Promos = $70

We also don't know how the storage box will be, but I'm expecting something like Super Premium Collection anyway.

This box already makes up it's value though I do think it should cost less since most of this is dependent on secondary market.
The N itself will start at 50$ CAD, I think that most of the trainers will go for 10$ CAD at release and just rise. The pokemon will be 5-10$ each depending on which one, with shay and yveltal at probably 15-20$ mark.

Thats well over 100$ cad in just the promos, not including anything else. This box is perfect, It covers the value very well. It also spices up any expanded deck with some of these one ofs. I also think that this N is wayyyyyyy better looking that the NVI one. I will be buying 2-3 for myself.

People are complaining about only getting 2 packs, but 2 things:

1: They're XY packs... We all should already have what we need from the XY series, so, trade stuff?
2: Generations was different because it was an exclusive set with good pull ratios. My point? XY packs have meh pull ratios, so you probably wouldn't get anything spectacular other than maybe a full art Sycamore or Darkrai-EX. And I guess Brigette.

Personally, I think I'm cursed to have really____ luck. I usually get HORRIBLE pulls, but rarely, when I do get something good, it's really good. My bad pulls usually come from stuff I actually pay a good chunk of my broke teenager money for. I went to a BUS prerelease, and pulled 2 holos... They weren't playable ones either. I also didn't get any Guzma.

I, for one, am actually happy to see less packs, cuz that means we get more product, and basically ALL of the promos, except for Shauna and the 2 megas, are competitively viable, so as someone who trys to play max rarity, I'm glad they stuck everything together instead of giving us more packs, and putting the rest of the promos in another expensive box. So stop your crying, PLEASE.
Exactly! Were already guaranteed 12 playable full art promos and two more full art promos for a good price. I could do without the packs completely and still be very happy with this purchase. The little added luck could add some excitement, but im not expecting to pull anything decent out of whatever packs they add.

The N itself will start at 50$ CAD, I think that most of the trainers will go for 10$ CAD at release and just rise. The pokemon will be 5-10$ each depending on which one, with shay and yveltal at probably 15-20$ mark.

Thats well over 100$ cad in just the promos, not including anything else. This box is perfect, It covers the value very well. It also spices up any expanded deck with some of these one ofs. I also think that this N is wayyyyyyy better looking that the NVI one. I will be buying 2-3 for myself.

I do agree that this box covers the value incredibly well(I'm for some reason incredibly excited about the "kickstand box"/sleeves/dice etc), in both cards and accessories alike. I'm so happy they chose to do this. 14 playable full arts plus all that for 80 USD is incredible.

Glad you like that Full Art N though. I for one think it's way more...Off than the NVI one. I don't know something just seems weird about it. Maybe that's just me.

I kept telling people I we were getting these cards and people insisted we weren't and now people went out and spent 100 bucks on full art N.
When they first came out they were $120. Currently they're about $83. I bought one at the higher price thinking I most likely wouldn't pull one. Ended up with 3 from 5 booster boxes.

When they first came out they were $120. Currently they're about $83. I bought one at the higher price thinking I most likely wouldn't pull one. Ended up with 3 from 5 booster boxes.
Where did you find one for 83? I can only find them for 90+. The only 83 USD one I could find was my own on Ebay. And that one's Moderately played.

I don't think the N from the collection will be more than 20 bucks simply because they will flood the market. I expect them to be about 10 bucks as the most expensive card from the box. As a matter of fact, I think Team Flare Grunt and Karen will be more expensive since those cards are already hard to get.

I don't think the N from the collection will be more than 20 bucks simply because they will flood the market. I expect them to be about 10 bucks as the most expensive card from the box. As a matter of fact, I think Team Flare Grunt and Karen will be more expensive since those cards are already hard to get.
I'm praying that's the case. But because the box is 80$, the N will probably be around 25-30. Another contributing factor is that the only alternative full art N is around 100 bucks for a NM copy.

The price of the cards really depends on how much players are willing to pay for it, and how many collections are printed/the rarity of the collection.

From my experience, the Salamence collection became rather hard to find at my local stores; I ended up buying one online...
Salamence-EX is currently selling around the $10 mark (NM).

If I remember right, it sold for quite a bit more when it was seeing play.
But, that card is hardly used now... unlike N, which is in pretty much every single deck.
You also need multiple copies of it, and I think people would rather buy one collection, and 2-3 singles of N.
This makes it a much easier card to sell.

Personally, I'd probably pay around $20 for it.

I'd be willing to shell out up to 35 USD per copy. Although, that would probably change by the time this thing comes out. And I WILL make my parents get me this thing for Christmas.

Where did you find one for 83? I can only find them for 90+. The only 83 USD one I could find was my own on Ebay. And that one's Moderately played.
Yahoo auction a few months ago. It wasn't prisitne, more like NM. Did have a small speck of texture missing but still looked great. Price did not include shipping.

Back