News Massive 'Premium Trainer's XY Collection' Releasing in November!

This sounds fantastic and all until I read that it includes TWO packs? Why include any at all at that rate? As a collector only and not a player I'm thinking I may sit this one out unless I'm extremely wowed by the product images. I'm going to need at least 6-8 packs for an $80 dollar price tag, including all of the extras.

I have no problem with the price tag if more packs are included.
The odds of you getting any decent pulls from the packs makes them worthless to begin with.

Id pay 80$ for the promos alone. Even without all the added stuff the box pays itself off with the promos that come in it. The packs are added on for a little extra excitement when youre already dishing out 80 bucks. If youre a real collector you'd actually understand how amazing this box is compared to anything theyve every released. These are some highly collectible promos that will have amazing value when this product goes out of print.

This probably won’t decrease the value of NVI N sort of Like how Mew from the SPC dodn’t Decrease the value of DRX Mew FA

I don't expect it to decrease the value of the NVI N either as well or at least by that much. The thing is people I know went out to buy full art N because people kept telling them we weren't getting the cards. Glad I held out because there wasn't any real reason for us to not get these cards.

At the very least I have another Jirachi art to trade for! Glad it came to the US

OOOOHH!!! I CALLED IT!!! I CALLED IT WHEN ... Actually, when did I call it? I know I did, and I know some of you peeps know I did. I just didn't expect ALL of the full arts to come with an $80 box, I just predicted Yveltal and Shaymin for this. But some of you should know I called it.

Also, I'm fifteen an can't get a job, so I'd better start selling my shoe collection to buy the N's. I plan to get this box, probably for Christmas, but it kind of sucks, cause' my 1 FA N from Noble Victories probably isn't going to sell, so I'm stuck with an 80 dollar card(Mine is heavily played) that I don't even like that much now that a new, cheaper, better looking, easier to get card is literally the SAME THING.
Edit: I listed my Full art N on Ebay it is the cheapest one on the ENTIRE market. Hopefully I get rid of it so I can buy more of the new ones. I'll probably sell my Wii U, and buy a bunch of these instead of a switch for Christmas.

Last edited:
$80 with only 2 packs!? You probably wouldn't even get a holo! And with only 2 textured FAs, this makes this the worst box ever made in my opinion.

N's been out for 6 years, it got 2 FAs, assuming you're correct then HE STILL DOESN'T HAV A TEXTURED FA

This is really cool and I hope they will continue products like it.

It's good for many cardgames to have a sneak-a-peak on how Wizards promotes the meta defining cards and reprints them as promos. All I can hope for is that more is comming. I might pick this up, depending on retail price :)

This is really cool and I hope they will continue products like it.

It's good for many cardgames to have a sneak-a-peak on how Wizards promotes the meta defining cards and reprints them as promos. All I can hope for is that more is comming. I might pick this up, depending on retail price :)
WotC doesn't make Pokemon cards anymore -_-, TPCi does

Hex maniac looks awesome. Also need to add Yveltal to my other FA...too bad it's not as effective in new format.

Going by Average (Canadian) Value
2 Packs = $10
Double Deck Box = $8
2 Sets of Card Sleeves = $10
Dice = $4 I assume it's a set of 6 each.
Pikachu Coin = $3 most likely.
14 Promos = $70

We also don't know how the storage box will be, but I'm expecting something like Super Premium Collection anyway.

This box already makes up it's value though I do think it should cost less since most of this is dependent on secondary market.

WotC doesn't make Pokemon cards anymore -_-, TPCi does

I know but that doesnt mean that sharing the same marketing concepts is a bad idea, to me this is akin to what WotC does with their From the Vault sets, reprinting great cards from the past with different art while being holo.

Back