News Massive 'Premium Trainer's XY Collection' Releasing in November!

November 17 is a nice day, since I'll be picking up tons of pokemon stuff anyway

By largest collection do you mean biggest box fr most promos

Shaymin EX is nice I guess. I mainly want it for the art. Yveltal is really nice for my Umbreon deck, though.

I hope they're all textured... PLEASE

A kickstand style box? Sounds odd, hopefully will make more sense. A metal coin is nice, I can always use more sleeves, dice, and deck boxes. Two XY series packs is... small, but that's good

Christmas? I'm not waiting that long!

Sucks that we get shaymin AFTER it's illegal, but oh well, at least it isn't an alternate art Forest lol. I'm wiling to buy for the Yveltal and FA supporters.

Hmm... complain that these will be Alternate Art cards so they won't be legal for Standard play or just be happy they are being released?

Well, as the real issue is Expanded already feeling abandoned and/or some of these cards having been too potent in the first place, I think I'll just be happy for the new Full Arts. ^^

So every single card in the set will belong to it's respective number in the original sets. I hate the alternate art thing Pokemon is doing now. Either release it with the original sets or not at all. Sun and Moon has made the company greedier. "Here, have alternate arts", "here by the full-arts of cards that were in that one set in this $40 box."

This is where the downfall begins, just make sure we remember this is where it began and where we were to see it.

o ive got a great idea you can just leave pokemon tcg community and take your toxic negativity with you. just dont buy it if you dont like it, collectors and people who like to have max rarity will love this. a company can be as greedy as they want until they start expecting people to spend more on stuff that people need to play but if they want to make people spend 80 dollars on a box with a ton of great looking cards that are optional more power to them it works with car companys and it works with card companys so of course there gonna keep doing it

Dang, that's pretty nice. I might buy one when they come out and if I have the cash for one.

My only question is why a metal coin? Aren't those barred from being used in tournaments?

Hopefully Hex maniac will not be A print so it can be in standard but I'm not getting my hopes up just yet.

My son will be stoaked unwrapping this on Xmas day-Pokemon have knocked it out of the park with this one

Ps 2 boosters seems a bit short/random, I'd be happy I'd they stick another $10-15 on and add another few in!!

wait so is this an expansion for us or just a box, because if it is just a box that has FA N then u immediately make ur money back by buying this :)

Well, the price of that particular FA N will not be as much as the original FA N. Even if it is, the price will go down simply because more are now in existence.

So every single card in the set will belong to it's respective number in the original sets. I hate the alternate art thing Pokemon is doing now. Either release it with the original sets or not at all. Sun and Moon has made the company greedier. "Here, have alternate arts", "here by the full-arts of cards that were in that one set in this $40 box."

This is where the downfall begins, just make sure we remember this is where it began and where we were to see it.

Well this is the dumbest thing I've read in a while.

I understand saying this about the Charizard and Ho-oh boxes, but this box is purely a set of cards that have already been released with all of their artwork. These are purely new card artworks.

The reason the cards retain their original set number is so that competitive players are NOT forced into buying expensive new full arts.

Having more options of artworks is good for the consumer and for the manufacturer.

They're still legal in expanded. Blacksmith sees play with Volc, Hex is still good, Shay sees play, etc. I'll be getting 4 probably, mostly for the Ns, but the box is still great for anyone looking to expand on old cards for expanded. Standard isn't the only format, folks.
Yeah good point I do have an expanded deck there just aren't any expanded tournaments in my area so I've grown biased.

I kept telling people I we were getting these cards and people insisted we weren't and now people went out and spent 100 bucks on full art N.

Well this is the dumbest thing I've read in a while.

I understand saying this about the Charizard and Ho-oh boxes, but this box is purely a set of cards that have already been released with all of their artwork. These are purely new card artworks.

The reason the cards retain their original set number is so that competitive players are NOT forced into buying expensive new full arts.

Having more options of artworks is good for the consumer and for the manufacturer.
Your logic isn’t flawed, say Hex is printed as a promo with a new number, AOR hex will remain legal even after rotation because of the reprint. The AA is just to keep it out of standard when they rotate

I kept telling people I we were getting these cards and people insisted we weren't and now people went out and spent 100 bucks on full art N.
This probably won’t decrease the value of NVI N sort of Like how Mew from the SPC dodn’t Decrease the value of DRX Mew FA

Yes, Delinquent and Blacksmith in English! I'll buy those two as singles, as I don't really care for the rest. Delinquent here has to be my favorite artwork on a trainer card, ever. So cute. I do hope they are textured, though.

Back