Fakemon Fakemon Project: Fate and Will, a Region Based on Greek Mythology!

OzoneFruit

Itz ya boi Goozma
Hey there everyone!

I've been working on a Fakemon Pokedex for a few months now. It's a region based in Greece, and so, being the Greek Mythology geek (Greek geek, gr-eek? Okay, I'll stop) I am, I decided to make the Pokemon based off of legendary creatures/figures! Below are a few of the things I've done so far! I actually just recently finished the starters' final evolutions, so I'm feeling pretty proud of myself at the moment. Hope you like what you see!

Pokemon Fate and Will.png

Petriope Dex Final.jpg
Petrusa Dex.png Zoniastone Dex.png

Pupyx Dex Final.png Ashphodog Dex.png Cerbarta Dex.png

Pofoamy Dex.png Marinaur Dex.png Odyssea Dex.png

Last edited:
Fascinating concept, bud! I love Greek mythology; been a fan since I was a kid. The starters are great nods to the various stories, and I'm intrigued to see more about the one you shared in the Discord chat. I definitely look forward to seeing more of your fakes!

New set of mons! This is the Iselo region's "standard bird" Pokemon, so to speak. They're based on both the legendary Harpy, as well as the real life Harpy eagle!

Harpeep Dex Final.png Harcheap.png Harpocracy Dex.png

Completed two more mons, this time the early "bug" (Though these aren't Bug-types XD)

Nainydid Dex.png
At Level 15...
Nainymph Dex.png

Completed another evolution line! This one is based on the giant Atlas moth!

Larvearth Dex.png Metamupa Dex.png Atlanoth Dex.png

Completed the Pseudo-Legendary Evolution line! Introducing the Poison/Dragon Hydras!

Hydriplet Dex.png Hyrduplet Dex Reduced.png Hydremlock Dex Reduced.png

The Hydra line is adorable!

What is Hero Feller? The name intrigues me.

Thanks GrandPan! ^^

Hero Feller is an ability I've made that acts similar to Beast Boost. In the old Greek Myths, a few times the monsters were able to hurt or even kill a hero off, so, taking inspiration from that, Hero Feller activates if a Pokemon with the ability defeats an opponent. If they make them faint, it boosts their highest stat by one. However, I also have a plan where another group Fakemon have an Ash Greninja-like ability called "Call to Heroes." While this ability grants a new form and stats boost like Ash Greninja, if a Hero Feller faints them, they'll get not a +1, but a +2 boost.

After a long hiatus, I'm getting back into the swing of things! I got my new drawing figures early this month, and I've been dying to use them, so here's the first thing! I've redrawn one of the protagonists!

Fate Updated COMPLETE Smaller.jpeg

As a fan of Mythology especially the Greek (Due to Percy Jackson series), I'm definitely following you thread and hope to see ore of your work

CONCETP ART DUMP TIME

I've completed two more characters for the Iselo region, and have also worked a bit more on Fate 2.0! :D So, without further ado, first off:

Here's the male protagonist, Will 2.0!

SMALLER Will 2.0 Concept Art.png
SMALLER Will 2.0 Extra Faces.png

Next up, say hello to the adventurous, (slightly) wild, butt-kicking Professor Olive!

SMALLER Professor Olive COMPLETE.jpeg
And just like Will 2.0, here are the many faces of Fate!

SMALLER Fate Updated More Faces COMPLETE.jpeg

I can't help but notice that Fate doesn't have an embarrassed or confused face, much like how Will does! Was there a particular reason for that? xD

I can't help but notice that Fate doesn't have an embarrassed or confused face, much like how Will does! Was there a particular reason for that? xD
Fate believes everything is up to Fate. Thus, he is never confused or embarrassed. He trusts his Fate. *completely straight face*
EDIT: She? Is Fate a girl? I hang out with dudes with long hair so much I can't tell.

She does have an embarrassed face :3 It's just a little further up in a separate post XD

Fate believes everything is up to Fate. Thus, he is never confused or embarrassed. He trusts his Fate. *completely straight face*
EDIT: She? Is Fate a girl? I hang out with dudes with long hair so much I can't tell.

Yeah, Fate is a girl LOL

Concept art for one of the Iselo Rivals is complete! Introducing Jason, a young man with a painful past who will stop at nothing to succeed!

Rival Jason SMALLER.png

Another protagonist completed for the Iselo! This is Helena, the youngest student at Professor Olive's lab! She's incredibly smart, but is also completely blind, and often keeps to herself because she views her blindness as a burden to others... However, the two doll-like Pokemon (Known as Ariyarn) act as her guides, and because of their naturally curious and playful natures, they often try to quite literally pull Helena outside of her comfort zone.~

Helena Concept Art COMPLETE Smaller.png

Hey, idea. Maybe the legendary trio is based on the three main gods and Arachne for Zeus, the Cetus for Poseidon, and the Chimera for Hades, and the secondary trio is based on other gods like Athena, Apollo, and Ares.

Hey, idea. Maybe the legendary trio is based on the three main gods and Arachne for Zeus, the Cetus for Poseidon, and the Chimera for Hades, and the secondary trio is based on other gods like Athena, Apollo, and Ares.

I already have the ideas planned for the legendaries but these are good nonetheless! The Fate Legendary will be based on the gods, while the Will Legendary will be based on Heroes. Kinda a clash of ideals/generations. :3

Back