News 'Shining Legends Ho-Oh Super Premium Collection' in October!

Its awesome seeing shining cards come out again I have a few of the old ones and I will totally be collecting at least 2 of all the bew shining cards so i can pay for my childrens college funds haha

at least it comes with some physical goodies! I wish more boxes came with figurines like in the black/white era. It would make the Decidueye Box and upcoming Espeon/Umbreon boxes a lot more worth it for example.

I really want this but I'm not sure if I'll be willing to blow 80 bucks on it which is what I paid for an entire booster box of Guardians Rising. Maybe I'll get lucky like I did with the Mega Powers box and save a ton, but...Eeeh...I missed the Mewtwo and Mew one and I dont really want to miss out on this. Everything included looks really amazing.

It also depends on the pull rates of Shining Legends. If theyre as good as GEN I'll definitely consider this and the ETB.

this depends if the shining cards are secret rare, cause no one really knows if they are or if they arent, if they are then this will definitly be worth it but if they rnt, it would depend what u get in the packs, but overall a pretty cool, but expensive product

I really hope these cards aren't excluded from shining legends packs. I've had really bad luck on getting to order these things on time as of late and missing that celebi would be a real bad time. :/

I can't wait to see pulling the expensive promo in YouTube. This is like Mew and Mewtwo box

Hey, the Super Premium Collection has a Foil promo Pikachu so I am down with it. I can always trade/sell what I don't want. I intended to do that with the Generations box, but ended up only getting rid of the art book, which means that I ended up loving all of the other items especially the 3 collector boxes. I was able to get a discount on my Generations Super premium Box at Barney Nobles. Heard other places offered discounts too especially close to Black Friday.

$80? hahaha, more like $140 in Norway. From when I started with pokemon tcg to today the prices has grown around 300%.

can't wait for it to either not be available in Australia or to cost an absolute fortune

which is a shame because the artbook for Shining Legends will probably be really nice

Back