Event PokeBeach's July 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

I won vs nicky689 2-0, games played at 7:00 PM EST July 4th. Good games and good luck!

Just so you guys know, you don't need to send me multiple private messages or flood my wall with "deck list sent!"

I don't always respond right away, but I do respond. If I say you're missing a deck list, I will tell you what to do if you find yourself on that list erroneously. But until that time, just be patient and know that yes, I receive all of your PMs. One is all you need, kay? Kay.

Moving along pretty nicely. Still need deck lists from a ton of you, but that's okay cause the round is only about half over.

YOU ARE NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, ALLOWED TO USE THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE TO SCHEDULE YOUR MATCH

This includes Twitter, Facebook, or literally anything else other than a private message on these forums.

The rules are very clear about this. All correspondence must be done on PokeBeach ONLY. This helps ensure that the staff has an accurate record of what has been said, in the event they need to be involved. I reserve the right to hand judgments out based on activity I see in PMs here; you could hand me a novel of Twitter DMs and they would mean nothing.

That's all.

PS The standings have not been updated

Back