News Alolan Meowth Promo Mini-Album

So are they doing this for every set now? It’s a lazy product IMO and I haven’t seen much people purchasing these

Ugh I am so tired of evolutions packs. I almost never get anything good because Starmie and EX reprints are the only good cards in the entire set. I'll probably buy one of these for the promo though.

And Dragonite EX.
And Brock's Grit.
And Electrode.
I don't really care for any of those when Dragonite itself isn't that strong, Brock's Grit is a supporter slot that Rescue Stretcher would fill in just fine, and I have more electrode than I know what to do with.

Are these sold in the UK? I need that Meowth for my card dex!
Yes how come we don't see these mini album sets outside of US? We get them in the chest Tins OK - Surely these albums aren't laced in the deadly plastic that prevents the figures being sold in UK? LOL

The binders aren't even that good :/ They need a strong partnership with a good company or even ultrapro. Although i thought the Meowth would be released in some Alolan Persion premium collection or smth, like they did with espeon and umbreon.

So are they doing this for every set now? It’s a lazy product IMO and I haven’t seen much people purchasing these

It's probably aimed mostly at relatives who want to buy a kid something Pokemon related but don't know much about the products. If this included two Guardians Risings packs instead of the Evolutions, I would probably consider getting it myself. The Alolan Meowth is cute, plus the binder isn't too bad. It isn't the worst product but probably not the first thing an avid Pokemon player picks up.

I agree it's lazy but so are parents.

There's an Alolan Meowth in the burning shadows 3 pack as well which looks nice also, along with a cosmog!

I have yet to find one of these. I frequent multiple Wal-Marts and Target. The only ones I see are on eBay for $10+

Back