Finished Reggie's Racing Cup Season 4 Race 10 (No Video due to Glitch)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
WOO, I WIN! Quite a lead there too, compared to what was pretty much a tie last time. Upgrade reliability then.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
First off all imma update Qualifing again. And Good job to my Teammates of making a quite good finish.
Reminder Carrier Gulls go out to @PikaMasterJesi , @Jadethepokemontrainer , @Epist and @GekkisaiDaiNi for Upgrades.

And with this welcome back to "Fun with statistics and also mirdo!"

We now have a tab on the table (which you can find here ) for the upcoming Playoff Races. So you can see who would be Qualified for which as of right now. We are not even half season so there is still a lot of change possible there.

Without further a-do. Let's go. This is going to be Race 3 and 4 combined because i didn't do one for Race 3.

• The #48 of Blakers is the first Driver to make it to the pole position twice. But He also never made it into the top 5 so far.
  • Race 4 had the first time in this season where the Pole Position wasn't taken by a driver from Brave Bird Racing.
  • At least two cars of Brave Bird Racing have been in the Top 3 of Qualifing in every Race except the second one.
  • The #79 of mirdo managed to break into the top 3 every time so far. But only finishing inside of it once.
  • There are only two cars that never finished in a double digit position so far. The #79 of mirdo and the #8 by GMDraclord
  • Every car finished in a single digit position at least once. (Except for the late joiner #44 Car of GekkisaiDaiNi)
  • A little over half of all points (116 / 225) have been scored by teams. So bonding for all the loners is still an option :p
  • The #64 of PikaMasterJesi managed to take the top spot in the ranking without ever winning a race. But so did #86 of Steffenska a race prior.
  • 2 out of 3 Cars of Fairy Racing won a race so far. But the one who didn't (#97 Rainyman123) posses the most point's out of all 3)
  • Despite winning the second race #36 of Celever managed to get lapped without retireing as the second car in this seasons history.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Dang, Fairy Racing is doing awesome! 48 points are awesome! 4th, 5th, and 7th in the rankings is an awesome place to be in. C'mon rainy, win a race so we can have all Fairy Racers in the playoffs!

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
I need to get a win somewhere, or at least a bunch of Top 5 finishes! 9 points in 4 races is terrible news if I want to make the playoffs!

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Oh boy, oh boy; we're heading to my best track on the circuit...Watkins Glen! :D

I hope I have a chance to go for the three-peat through the twists and turns of the Glen!

Reggie McGigas

-
F S # DRIVER INTERVAL LAPS LED STATUS
1 11 64 Pikamasterjesi 68.226 14 2 Running
2 13 99 Little Cherrim -2.57 14 0 Running
3 14 17 Athena -3.72 14 0 Running
4 12 97 rainyman123 -4.25 14 0 Running
5 4 48 Blakers -7.10 14 0 Running
6 7 37 Lord O Da Rings -11.10 14 0 Running
7 3 79 Mirdo -13.31 14 5 Running
8 5 08 bbninjas -14.72 14 7* Running
9 17 44 GekkisaiDaiNi -15.59 14 0 Running
10 2 8 GM Draclord -15.62 14 0 Running
11 6 22 NinjaPenguin -16.16 14 0 Running
12 9 28 jade -18.19 14 0 Running
13 10 78 Tails -18.53 14 0 Running
14 1 86 Steffenka -28.17 14 0 Running
15 15 36 Celever -30.53 14 0 Running
16 8 14 Epist -10L 4 0 Camshaft
17 16 42 doubleosquirtle -13L 1 0 Accident

Congrats @PikaMasterJesi on the big win!

Celever

Wheeeee~
Wow, that was a really tight and exciting race!

But fine. I guess I'll upgrade reliability. sighs like a toddler and folds arms

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Congrats, Jesi! After 3 seasons, you've finally won.
I'll upgrade Qualifying. You need to start well in these middle of the season races.

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
Ayyyyyy I actually won! I'm really sorry for not checking this thread recently. >_<"

I'll upgrade Reliability.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
Qualifying. Not too disappointed at the quiet run we had at The Glen with that win at Dover.

Just want that chance at the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.