News 'Mysterious Power Tins' in October!

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
At least Marshadow and Ho-oh are somewhat playable :/ I was hoping for Fini and Lele tins

Sparkeagle

Aspiring Trainer
Lele-kun will never deserves a promo because it costs money. You'll never make that thing a promo that cost so much money.

I thought Pokemon doesn't control the secondary market so they won't even profit from the card costing so much money since others flip it for way more than it should be.

J

Juliacoolo

I thought Pokemon doesn't control the secondary market so they won't even profit from the card costing so much money since others flip it for way more than it should be.

The issue is the opportunity cost. People won't bother buying boxes if they can get the cards they need from tins. Cards like Shaymin and Lele give people a reason to buy large quantities of a set that they wouldn't otherwise.

I still think there's room for improvement though. They can adjust the product mix to take some market share from resellers.

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
I mean, when the next set drops here, no one is going to buy GR in favor of getting newer cards. They should make the Tapu Lele-GX promo then.

wonderful_whismur

The most wonderful whismur in the world
I mean, when the next set drops here, no one is going to buy GR in favor of getting newer cards. They should make the Tapu Lele-GX promo then.
Agree! I remember having this argument in another thread. I think it will make sense thematically for them to include the other two Guardians as well. Seems a bit silly to add in Articuno and Zapdos but no Moltres for example.

Sparkeagle

Aspiring Trainer
Agree! I remember having this argument in another thread. I think it will make sense thematically for them to include the other two Guardians as well. Seems a bit silly to add in Articuno and Zapdos but no Moltres for example.
At first I assumed you were talking about how they gave Articuno and Zapdos full arts but not Moltres