Finished Mafia XLII: War of the Gods ~ GAME OVER ~ Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just about an hour left in the day! Lord o da rings is at L-1 and a reminder that NinjaPenguin is at L-1. RNG may decide this lynch if a decision isn't made.

Oh god i give up.

Alright. Like i said i do not think NP is scummy from the threads i read and apperently my only choice to not lynch NP is lorde so yeah
##Unvote: Celever
##Vote: Lord o da ring
What specifically makes you not think NP is scummy? Or do you just not agree with the case? Do you think lorde is scummier than NP? Why?

##UNVOTE

Because of the interactions with bb,

##VOTE: LORD
How does interactions with me make someone else scummy?

thats what I get for reading while multitasking. misread alot ofthing. .##unvote
Can you say what your reads on NP/lorde are atm?

What specifically makes you not think NP is scummy?
Because that push against him in the beginning was not scummy to me.
Do you think lorde is scummier than NP? Why?
Not neccesairly. Like i said i just don't think NP should be lynched because of his change in aggresion and apperently Lorde is the only other option.

Ok this was badly phrased.

I didn't think what he did in the beginning, what ultimately led to the case against him, is neccesairly scummy.

Not neccesairly. Like i said i just don't think NP should be lynched because of his change in aggresion and apperently Lorde is the only other option.

Ok this was badly phrased.

I didn't think what he did in the beginning, what ultimately led to the case against him, is neccesairly scummy.

It's not about how the case started, though. The cases might not be great, but you still might think one player is scummier than the other. So, looking at NP and lorde generally, who do you think is the most scummy out of the two? Do you think NP will more likely flip scum? Or do you think lorde is more likely to flip scum?

Night 1

All votes are in chronological order
The players being voted are in alphabetical order
The player(s) with the most votes is tagged

bbninjas 0: Mordacazir (vote) | lord o da rings (vote) | Professor Palutena (vote) |
Celever 0: Mirdo (vote) | bbninjas (vote) |
GM Draclord 1: scattered mind (vote) | lord o da rings (vote) | bbninjas (vote) | Celever (vote) | scattered mind (vote) | Ice Espeon (vote) | NinjaPenguin (vote) |
Ice Espeon 0: NinjaPenguin (vote) |
@Lord o da rings 6: NinjaPenguin (vote) | bbninjas (vote) | GM Draclord (vote) | bbninjas (vote) | NinjaPenguin (vote) | mordacazir (vote) | Mirdo (vote) l scattered mind (vote) l Ice Espeon (vote) l
Mordacazir 0: Ninjapenguin (vote) | scattered mind (vote) l
Mirdo 0: scattered mind (vote) | Ice Espeon (vote) |
NinjaPenguin 5: Lord o da rings (vote) | bbninjas (vote) | scattered mind (vote) | rainyman123 (vote) | Celever (vote) | Lord o da rings (vote) | Jadethepokemontrainer (vote) | scattered mind (vote) | Celever (vote) | GM Draclord (vote) l
PikaMasterJesi 0: Jadethepokemontrainer (vote) | mordacazir (vote) |

There was quite a bit of talking today, not that this wasn’t good for the game, but too much chatter didn’t really please DoS, oh well, Hades gets what Hades wants. “Okay! Time’s up! Have you all decided on who to send to our world?” A person with a blue glow to them was pushed to the front. “Oh my, you look a little blue. Not to happy about this are you? Well, I’m sure you’ll be happy in the Underworld, since it seems you’re already a ghost.”

You are Chariot Master and you are aligned with Skyworld. Let’s get this cleared up first, you’re supposed to be dead. Technically you still are, but with Skyworld and the Underworld fighting again, you’ve found yourself back in the world of the living. Usually you prefer to remain neutral, but when you found out Hades was seeking to harm those who have been taking care of Phos and Lux, well, you weren’t exactly happy with him about that.

Active Ability: Phos and Lux

Your noble chariot guides are always at your side, and they are some of the fastest things around. As long as they are with you can follow anyone and get away without being caught, though both of them being Unicorns, they tend to stand out, and the person you watch will be aware you watched them. Each night, you may PM the name of a player. You will learn who targeted them that night.

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with Skyworld
“Oho! It even comes with a chariot! Hades will love this. Anyway, you all deserve a break, have fun doing… whatever it is you do when we’re not looking”

Night 1 has now begun! You guys have 48 hours to until Night 1 ends. If you want a deadline, Night 1 will end on Thursday June 29th 7am.
Forgot to mention this earlier, but you guys at this time each have 10 hearts. You may spend them on idols, or keep them for later.

To clarify how the Demon Cauldron works. You each have 10 hearts, and you may put any number of hearts into the cauldron by PMing us in your role conversation. It will spit out an Idol, which has a higher chance of being beneficial to you, depending on the number of hearts you put in. You will be given Hearts at the beginning of each day, and may spend them in the night to obtain Idols. Idols are items that have various effects (see the intro post for an example) that can either be beneficial, neutral or detrimental towards you.

If you have any other questions regarding this, please leave them in your Role PM and we will attempt to answer them here in case there is any more confusion. Thank you ^w^

Day 2

Hades was happy, he knew he'd be getting someone new tonight, he also knew who he'd be the victim. He sat back, waiting for the moment to come. The thought of taking another life made him so joyful. He could feel his heart jumping up and down with glee. "Ohoho pretty Palutena, you're about to lose yet another one of your allies" he thought to himself. Let's just say hades wasn't so happy when his helpers came up to him to deliver the news.

No one was killed during the night!

"Ugh, you missed your chance to come to my realm tonight, but lucky for you this isn't a once in a lifetime chance. So stay tuned for more opportunities to come here!" said Hades, who disappeared without a trace.

Day 2 has now begun! You each just got 10 hearts. Day 2 will end in 120 hours on July 4th 7am.

Last edited:
I decided to get a item for 1 heart (hoping it would be bad), so I could swap it with someone I thought was scum. In the end, I was thrown in prison (A.K.A. Roleblocked), so I'm stuck with am item that forces me to always have my vote on someone. Since I voted someone at the end of yesterday and they were lynched, it's currently on someone random.
##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Celever

I still believe he is the scummiest player, as he risked the life of someone, and backpedaled and contradicted about why he did.
It would be good for the nightkill target to reveal themself. Just be sure to not say whether you were doctored or are bulletproof, as that's not information the scum need to know.
P.S. The update says Day 2, not Day 1.

What does this even mean? How are they meant to know this?

Last game, or the game before that, the hosts let me know that I was attacked. In case you are saying the truth, they didn't send me anything about being attacked this time.

Last game, or the game before that, the hosts let me know that I was attacked. In case you are saying the truth, they didn't send me anything about being attacked this time.
What were the circumstances surrounding this? I've never heard of someone being messaged if they've been saved by a doctor before. If it's a bulletproof vest then they would have to be told, but not a doctor save.

What were the circumstances surrounding this? I've never heard of someone being messaged if they've been saved by a doctor before. If it's a bulletproof vest then they would have to be told, but not a doctor save.

It was a doctor save. Yeah it was weird for me at the time as well, but it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back