Finished Shoot and Kill!!: Marvel Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Terima Kasih (Thank You) for visiting the thread.

With the support receive from the last game, I decided to give this game another try

To honour the winner of SHOOT and KILL !!! : Anime Audience, I have given @Jadethepokemontrainer the choice of theme for this game in 1 word.

As per the winner's request, the theme for this game is Marvel.

Shoot and Kill !!! or SnK for short. The objective of this game is similar to RAF (Read, Aim, Fire!) which is to survive but I have some twist added

Rules:

This is a simple game. Each person starts with 5 body parts (2 Hands, 2 Feet and 1 Body) and 1 Lethal Shot. At each phase, each player can perform up to two of the following actions actions.

You need to PM me two of the following actions:

1. Shoot Hand (Yourself or any other living player)
2. Shoot Foot (Yourself or any other living player)
3. Shoot Body (Yourself or any other living player)

*You can choose to shoot both hand/feet of the same player.

After everyone submits their action or time runs out, all shots are resolved simultaneously with flavor to keep things interesting.

When you submit your actions, you may also submit a weapon to execute your action with. This will help me form flavor and makes it more personalized. I'll pick a randomize weapon if you choose not to select one.

If you shoot a player, he or she will lost their body part. If that player choose to shoot themselves on the same body part, you lose the corresponding body part instead. If you shoot yourself and no one else shoot that body part, you will loose that body part.

Everyone starts with 1 Lethal Shot. To use Lethal Shot, you must state in the PM containing your action that you wished to use your Lethal Shot. (Do specify which shot).

Lethal Shot can't be block by any means. Everyone involve in killing a person in that phase will gain an extra lethal shot (Excluding those who use Lethal Shot to perform the deed)

An example to demonstrate. Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon and Sylveon are in a game.

Eevee - SHOT Flareon's HAND & Jolteon's FOOT.
Flaroen - SHOT own FOOT & Jolteon's FOOT
Jolteon - SHOT Vaporeon's BODY & HAND
Vaporeon - SHOT own BODY & Espeon's FOOT
Espeon - SHOT Leafeon's HAND & LETHAL SHOT Umbreon's BODY
Umbreon - SHOT own FOOT & BODY
Leafeon - SHOT both Sylveon's FEET
Glaceon - SHOT both Sylveon's HAND & LETHAL SHOT Sylveon's HAND
Sylveon - SHOT own BODY & Jolteon's FOOT

RESULT :
Eevee retain all body part
- [2 Hands, 2 Feet, a Body & 1 Lethal Shot]

Flareon
loose 1 HAND & 1 FOOT
- [1 Hand, 1 Foot, a Body & 1 Lethal Shot]

Jolteon
loose BODY & both FEET
- [2 Hands & 1 Lethal Shot]

Vaporeon
loose 1 HAND
- [1 Hand, 2 Feet, a Body & 1 Lethal Shot]

Espeon
loost 1 FOOT
- [2 Hands, 1 Foot & a Body]

Umbreon
loose BODY & 1 FOOT
- [2 Hand, 1 Foot & 1 Lethal Shot]

Leafeon
loose 1 HAND
- [1 Hands, 2 Feet, a Body & 2 Lethal Shot]

Glaceon
retain all body part
- [2 Hands, 2 Feet & a Body]

Sylveon
lost all body part and is KILLED
- DEAD

NOTES :
Leafeon obtain an EXTRA LETHAL SHOT.
Espeon & Glaceon has use 1 LETHAL SHOT

You don't have to memorise who lost what since at each Phase Update I will specify every person's condition.

There is no altering of an action once it has been submitted unless the host gives permission to do so.

Each action phase is 48 hours long or whenever all living players submit their actions, whichever is sooner. There are no extensions.

If you fail to send in an action, you will be MODKILLED. Be the last player standing to win!

Special Rule :
1. Please also choose a one character (based on the theme) to present yourself in the game when you sign up. Do provide adequate information so I know who you are referring to.
2. You may choose a partner before the game begin. If both pair survive till the end, you guys may be co-Champions.

Players [Alive]:-
1. @Jadethepokemontrainer - GROOT
2. @mordacazir - Nick Fury
3. @scattered mind - Deadpool
4. @NinjaPenguin - Gamora
5. @Epist - Fin Fang Foom
6. @Celever - Captain Marvel
7. @Marchy - Daredevil
8. @ToxicGirl - Iron Man

Players [Dead]:-

Hall Of Fame :-

1 - SHOOT and KILL !!! : Anime Audience by GM DracLord > @Jadethepokemontrainer
2 - SHOOT and KILL !! : Marvel Mayhem by GM DracLord > {THIS COULD BE YOU}

Last edited:

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Prologue

**WARNING ALARMS RINGING LIKE CRAZY**

Roads leading outside the city are so congested that some people decide to leave their car and just ran to the other side.

Back in the city, buildings can be seen crumbling to the ground, stores looted, people dying. It seems that chaos has run amok. It’s hard to tell the different between those committing the crime, the victims are just the innocent bystander.

"Please pick a Marvel character that you would be representing during sign up. Please include something about the character in 1 sentence."

Epist

Captain Clamps
Advanced Member
In as Fin Fang Foom - his story is very interesting, and it involves a lot of one of my favorite activities, sleeping :)

Celever

Wheeeee~
I meant to sign up to this ages ago, but I don't know any Marvel characters; I prefer DC. :p Can I get away with picking Shazam, otherwise known as Captain Marvel? Cos Marvel is in his name. :U

Marchy

Aspiring Trainer
Oh why not.

Daredevil. Also known as Matt Murd- uhhhh, you didn't hear me say anything after that. I was just, er, clearing my throat.

Ugh at this point you all probably know anyway.

When I was a wee boy in Hell's Kitchen, I got hit in the head with a can of radioactive waste. This had three effects- it made me blind, it gave me superhuman radar sense, and it made me irresistibly attractive to ninjas. Ninjas and me are like magnets and... things that are magnetic. We're just drawn to each other. Kill or kiss. Often both.

I'm blind and I have a gun. What could possibly go wrong?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I meant to sign up to this ages ago, but I don't know any Marvel characters; I prefer DC. :p Can I get away with picking Shazam, otherwise known as Captain Marvel? Cos Marvel is in his name. :U

Since the name captain marvel is actually trademarked by marvel although for a different character, i permitted his entrance.

I hope you guys understand why i prolonged the sign up.. its just because its the holiday season here so i lack the time to write stories

Marchy

Aspiring Trainer
I'm up for a partnership, though I have no idea how we're supposed to do that. Usually my... lawyer Murdock takes care of that business for me.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
I'm up for a partnership, though I have no idea how we're supposed to do that. Usually my... lawyer Murdock takes care of that business for me.
Thanks for the offer, but it isnt much work to share to begin with.. it just the timing

Marchy

Aspiring Trainer
Sorry I meant a partnership with a player to become co-Champions. I'm afraid I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to run one of these things!

ToxicGirl

Aspiring Trainer
Based on what body parts you lose, does anything happen? I like if I shot someone in the leg, could their character not walk but have to hop instead?

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Based on what body parts you lose, does anything happen? I like if I shot someone in the leg, could their character not walk but have to hop instead?
That surely will impact the flavour... but what ver body part got shot would impact their storyabit

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Phase 01

The chaos are building up, it looks like nothing is really functioning at the moments.

A portal open in the sky as a spaceship crash into one of the towers in the city. Just before it explode, we can see Groot (@Jadethepokemontrainer) extend it roots to grab the nearest window opening and swinging himself with Gamora (@NinjaPenguin) clutched to his back.

As the very tower crumble due the explosion we can see Iron Man (@ToxicGirl) blast through the main entrance and falling behind him was Nick Fury (@mordacazir) which somehow manage to get out uninjured.

Just hanging around in the bar like nothing is happening is Deadpool (@scattered mind). He was occupied seeing Captain Marvel (@Celever) who showing off his bar tending skills.

Rising from a nearby plot hole is non other than Fin Fang Foom (@Epist), he didn't look around when he got out that he nearly knocked out Daredevil (@Marchy) which was a bit puzzled as the alarming sound is a major distraction to him.

When all meet each other at the center, there all have a gut feeling that one of them is the perpetrator behind this chaos. Each one knew they had to eliminate the threat.

You have 48 hours to send in your action.

Status
Not open for further replies.