News Japan's SM3+ Set: 'Shining Legends!'

Teenyvictini

Aspiring Trainer
Also, 4 seems to be a common number of new GXs in the strengthening expansion packs, is it safe to say that Entei GX, Mewtwo GX, Raichu GX, and Zoroark GX are the only GXs left in this set,unless they include ones from the previous two sets?

NeoRaikou

Aspiring Trainer
Also, 4 seems to be a common number of new GXs in the strengthening expansion packs, is it safe to say that Entei GX, Mewtwo GX, Raichu GX, and Zoroark GX are the only GXs left in this set,unless they include ones from the previous two sets?

SM1+ and SM2+ both had six GX cards, I'm expecting SM3+ to follow the same trend.

Demosthenes1

Aspiring Trainer
We already know that there will be a raichu GX, as seen in the image from the last big leak with shining mew and keldeo

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
Looks like I get to play my Mega Pidgeot deck for another year! Was worried I wouldn't have a replacement for Shrine of Memories. Sucks it's on a Basic Pokemon but it's whatever.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Celebi and Mew are the only decent shinies so far, hopefully that changes. Can't wait for Zoroark-GX :D

Zeno

The Wanderer
Celebi's Time Recall is interesting, and if it gets pulled out to active from Lysandre/Guzma, it's only a 1 prize card. Kinda wish it had 0 retreat, but that might have been too broken for it?

MystikX

Aspiring Trainer
Awesome. Now I can use Wimpod from Guardians Rising to shuffle back Golisopod-GX back into the deck to avoid KOs.

Pink Celebi

Aspiring Trainer
That Celebi looks great! I don't know about how much play it will see right now, but it could definitely see some play in the future.

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
So a Shrine of Memories that can't be discarded via Field Blower, an angry mushroom, and confirmation of another GX. Interesting news.

Xeynid

Aspiring Trainer
Shining legends is SM3+ in japanese. It's going to be a part of the english set "Shining Legends" which will only be available in boxes with pins and stuff, similar to that other set we got. In october.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
Is Shining Legends going to be apart of Burning Shadows in English? or will it just be SM3+in Japanese?

It's going to be a special set in English, very similar to Generations. It will be released in October and the "Shining" cards will be in a separate thing similar to radiant collection.

HA559

Aspiring Trainer
I bet Venusaur in this set will be the one benefiting from Celebis ability. Ivysaur is going to have some attack that will be crazy good when used by Venusaur.

Tapu Lele

Inflated and Overstocked
That Shining Celebi Card will only work with Grovyle.
There is absolutely nothing else it will work with

9Blades

Gym Leader of Water Types
Reminder that its an ability on a basic, which means it can be disabled by Hex Maniac, Breakpoint Garb, and Silent Lab. Plus Alolan Muk will definitely still be around after the rotation, which also will prevent it from being used.
Other than that, can't wait to use this in my Ninetales deck.