Finished Dunsparce and Dragonites II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yog

Rogue
I have never played DnD before, I might play?

Is it bad form / frowned upon to double up as the same poké someone already is? I had a Cutiefly sheet all made up here but I see now @rainyman123 is already being that. Would be as different as I can make it from your rep.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Pokémon: Phanpy
Ability: Pickup
Class: Thief
Nature: Adamant
Melee Weapon: Fissure
Ranged Weapon: Mud Slap
HP: 15
Attack: 0
Defense: 14
Special Attack: 0
Special Defense: 11
Speed: 15

professorlight

Ice Queen
Keeper, I have a friend who might want to join, but she'd like to read up a bit first; if the game starts and she hasn't decided, can you please save her a spot?

Yog

Rogue
Just do it ^w^

Well I was hoping to get our other Cutiefly's blessing. I'll just have to make sure my male wears an oversized novelty moustache at all times so there is no confusion.

Pokémon: Cutiefly
Ability: Honey Gather
Class: Mage
Nature: Modest
Melee Weapon: Draining Kiss
Ranged Weapon: Dazzling Gleam
HP: 9
Attack: 5
Defense: 6
Special Attack: 14
Special Defense: 7
Speed: 14

Marchy

Aspiring Trainer
The ground trembles underfoot (assuming the ground is very unstable already)! The dungeon echoes with a mighty sound that strikes the fear into one's enemies! Well, assuming one's enemies are in the form of a tasty carrot or scrumptious muffin or some sort of delicious food item.

A small, round Pokemon bounces into view. I'm a little slow for such a bouncy creature but to be fair I am carrying a lot. On my head is a round pink pearl, and in my trotters I am carrying a large pink cupcake.

"I'LL" *chomp chomp* "SAVE THE DAY!" *chomp* "As soon as I finish this cupcake." *chomp* "Oh and this other one. The day doesn't need to be saved right NOW does it? I have a lot of cupcakes."

Pokémon: Spoink
Ability: Thick Fat
Class: Knight
Nature: Brave
Melee Weapon: Bounce
Ranged Weapon: Power Gem
HP: 15
Attack: 10
Defense: 12
Special Attack: 6
Special Defense: 7
Speed: 5

Marchy

Aspiring Trainer
*squeaks, continues chomping at cupcake*

So on average how many cupcakes do we find in these here dungeons? I am asking for a... a friend. A friend who likes *chomp* cupcakes. Also, if anyone has some mud that's sticky enough to keep me from bouncing around constantly that sure would make it easier for me to balance this pearl on my head. And also to eat this cupcake without dropping it, but that's incidental.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Prof.light your friend is both adorable and my favorite character.

Geez though, 26! I'll start compiling things, and we'll be on our way shortly.

Last edited:

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Weeding out the errors now.

@mirdo Wingull learns Scald through TM only. Can you pick a different move he learns naturally?

@Jadethepokemontrainer Confuse Ray cannot be selected as your ranged attack. Can you pick a special or long-ranged attack instead?

I also want to make clear that even for those that have had to pick moves of a different category than requested (physical moves for range and vice-versa) because of limitations, the Attack stat directly relates to your Melee Attack, while your Special Attack stat directly relates to your Ranged Attack. If that wasn't clear enough in the OP and you feel like you need to change your stats because of this, now would be the time to make changes. (And let me know that you did, I won't go back again to find every edited post.)

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Can't i just bring a Water Boiler and Keep scald? No? Fine...
Im gonna Pick Water Pulse. No Guarantees that i won't Make any cupcakes wet with it doe..
Or wait. Wet cupcakes won't crumble that much... I'll Keep an Eye out for it.

Marchy

Aspiring Trainer
No Guarantees that i won't Make any cupcakes wet with it doe..
Or wait. Wet cupcakes won't crumble that much... I'll Keep an Eye out for it.

Wet cupcakes? What a horrible thought. Let you all be sure, I will protect these cupcakes with my life, assuming I do not actually have to sacrifice my life and I can eat the cupcakes later.

I'll also get around to protecting the rest of the team. You know, at some undefined point afterward. I mean, as a knight and a spoink, I do need my beauty rest and a digestion period.

Marchy

Aspiring Trainer
*oink oink oink*

*bounce bounce bounce*

Pollen puff cupcakes? What an intriguing *hiccup* proposal! On one hand they will make me sneeze, and the sneezing will make my thick fat ripple in waves which might make all the mean things we will have to fight in the dungeon laugh and make fun of me for looking like a doofy doofus. But on the other hand, all the sneezing will give my bouncing extra oomph, and while they're laughing at me I can drop onto their heads and knock them out! That will teach them for thinking spoinks are doofy doofuses! In conclusion, I will try those pollen puff cupcakes and will trade you anything this spoink possesses in return, as long as it isn't too valuable. *clutches pearl*

*continues bouncing around wildly*

Jabberwock

#Jovimohnaeliackvid
Forum Mod
Articles Staff
*squeaks, continues chomping at cupcake*

So on average how many cupcakes do we find in these here dungeons? I am asking for a... a friend. A friend who likes *chomp* cupcakes. Also, if anyone has some mud that's sticky enough to keep me from bouncing around constantly that sure would make it easier for me to balance this pearl on my head. And also to eat this cupcake without dropping it, but that's incidental.

... I mean, I don't wanna be the bearer of bad news, but y'all remember what happened the last time somebody asked for cupcakes in this game? :U

Status
Not open for further replies.