Finished Mafia XLI: Fight for the Dazzling Star ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epist

Captain Clamps
Advanced Member
Please like either that post or this one to confirm your role.
Now, we are starting to run short on subs. If anyone would be interested in being a sub, please contact us immediately.

Thank you for the warm welcome, looking forward to my first go at this! :)

TheSceptileMaster

Gastrodon ate my cake
Ok, so to initially clear things up, I just got bombarded with school and almost every I was going to write a post, something came up.
But here are my opinions:

I agree with mirdo on Camo-ritis for bb

##Unvote

I honestly can't tell if you posted this in the wrong place, are being extremely sarcastic, or you're a jester. We got a lead boys~
Probably just a gesture to scum saying "yall need to group together more," although we should still take this seriously

Reads:

bb- Scum for above reason (too leading)
sm- Leaning towards scum due to reasons the rest of you stated
Cel- neutral with the tiniest bit scum due to potential slip

Everybody else- likely town

Any questions?

VinculumStellarum

Hello Tomorrow, going well? Any luck?
I agree with mirdo on Camo-ritis for bb
Camo-itis on... BB? I'm pretty sure he said Celever. I'll have to double check that one though.

Any questions?
Yes. Why haven't you still answered my earlier questions?! I guess they're irrelevant now, but I'd still like to see an answer to them since I asked you to earlier.
@TheSceptileMaster, ... what do you think about the evidence against myself and LC?

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Your post, scattered, is only focused on rainy.

Oh, I thought he meant exploring other areas but himself (celever). I would like people to answer my questions so I can really start exploring things, but so far all I get is OMGUS comments and inactivity.

Scattered: Just Really dodgy. Cant Really give 1 reason. Just his behavior all around. Pretty Sure he is One of Ze scums as of right Now.

Notice he is echoing Celever one time calling me dodging from saying what games he was scum in. @mirdo - what else did I dodge from? Also hypocrite :

Also scatterd i kinda have to agree with Jesi here. You are kinda just analysing everyything Celever is saying and turning it somehow.

Maybe in that one point about Celever not knowing what Camo style is I missread, but what else?

What about you mordo? Why are you dodging my question?
Also am I analyzing too much, or really dodgy?

TheSceptileMaster

Gastrodon ate my cake
Pika, your case was not strong, due to it being written with italics to just emphasize something I believe, so it means nothing to me. Little Cherrim i think just did not know what to do in a larger mafia game like this, so I also dismissed that case.

I will give you details on your case tomorrow scattered, it is 12am about here.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
@Epist Just so you know, you can't like posts in this game. :p

Pika, your case was not strong, due to it being written with italics to just emphasize something I believe, so it means nothing to me.
Writing something in italics to emphasise something doesn't make a case not strong. It puts emphasises a part of a case, which makes it stronger if you do it right. >.>

I've got work very soon but I might be back later.

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
bb- Scum for above reason (too leading)
sm- Leaning towards scum due to reasons the rest of you stated
Cel- neutral with the tiniest bit scum due to potential slip

Everybody else- likely town
Everyone is likely town? Some of them have hardly contributed and you think they're town? I find it weird how you basically chose the three most active players in the game for scum reads, and then everyone else for likely town, including the people who haven't even posted yet.

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Daily Vote Count
Celever (3): bbninjas (36-64), scattered mind (42-104), rainyman123, (44-106), scattered mind (131-), rainyman123 (203-)
mirdo (0): lord o da rings (37-108)
rainyman123 (0): Celever (45-152), lord o da rings (108-207)
scattered mind (3): Celever (43-45), Celever (152-)
Double o Squirtle (1): scattered mind (104-131), rainyman123 (111-141), simsands (114-)
PikaMasterJesi (1): GM Draclord (140-)
Lord o da rings (1): mordacazir (48-), bbninjas (115-211)
Epist (0): bbninjas (64-115), bbninjas (211-238)
bbninjas (0): Celever (35-43), GMDraclord (41-140)
GMDraclord (0): PikaMasterJesi (65-135)
TheSceptileMaster (1): PikaMasterJesi (135-), rainyman123 (141-203)
mordacazir (0): simsands (52-114)
Cypher333 (1): mirdo (57-)
No Receiving Votes: (simsands)

All votes made by Little Cherrim have been removed.
You guys have one IRL day left in the day, and there are no players with more than two people voting for them. Do you want the lottery?

Players that need to increase their activity or be subbed out:
@Cypher333, @TheSceptileMaster

Players who should keep their current activity to avoid being added to the above list:
@mirdo, @mordacazir

Last edited:

simsands

Half raccoon, half chipmunk
My biggest scumread at the moment is Celever. It's been pointed out multiple times by several players that his play style this game is very similar to how he has been playing in previous games as scum. I also believe that as one of the main lynch candidates, he would have tried to push harder for someone he thought was scum, instead of randomly throwing out accusations against half of the game's players, had he been town.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Celever

Celever

Wheeeee~
My biggest scumread at the moment is Celever. It's been pointed out multiple times by several players that his play style this game is very similar to how he has been playing in previous games as scum. I also believe that as one of the main lynch candidates, he would have tried to push harder for someone he thought was scum, instead of randomly throwing out accusations against half of the game's players, had he been town.

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: Celever
Explain your logic further. These are just observations.

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Also, please - those who still have RVS votes- take them out, remember that Celever has a vote weight of 3 and that can cause a serious problem if he is scum. Oh wait, that would be just you @mirdo.

TheSceptileMaster

Gastrodon ate my cake
So, more question answering:

• I misread the dodgy so they are scum thing for @scattered mind , so cross that off, although the tandem scum read I am still trying to understand.
  • Mirdo is now slightly scummy after understanding the dodginess for him.
  • @Cypher333 is just in the weird list, since he hasn't said anything, but is actually inactive amongst all of Pokebeach.
  • The italics do make sense as emphasis, but i view Pika as the kind of person to be very opinionated and puts emphasis on a lot of stuff in general

simsands

Explain your logic further. These are just observations.

You've been OMGUS'ing, dodging questions, getting overly aggressive. Your sarcastic play is exactly like what you've been doing in previous games when you were scum.

Celever

Wheeeee~
You've been OMGUS'ing, dodging questions, getting overly aggressive. Your sarcastic play is exactly like what you've been doing in previous games when you were scum.
These are still just observations. Why are the first 3 things on your list scummy. And your last point is misleading considering I'm sarcastic as town too.

simsands

These are still just observations. Why are the first 3 things on your list scummy.

OMGUS - As scum, it's easy to get defensive when someone's attacking you, causing you to lash out at the attacker in frustration.
Dodging - When there's no good way to explain your behavior, trying to make the one asking questions forget about the subject could help you avoid suspicion.
Being aggressive - Scum, being part of the minority, can get paranoid thinking that everyone's against you/on to you. Thinking of the other players as your enemies can subconsciously make you act aggressively towards them.

And your last point is misleading considering I'm sarcastic as town too.

To a certain degree. The thing is that you're going at it much harder than you usually do as town.

Status
Not open for further replies.