• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Golisopod/Lurantis GX

Tri2attack

"Guzma for game."-every close game
I have an idea for a nice combo deck fill free to give me any suggestions. Btw I rather not put in shaymin or tapu lele but this is what I can think off.
golisopod.jpg 250px-754Lurantis.png
Pokemon-17
- 3x Wimpod
- 3x Golisopod
- 4x Fomantis
- 3x Lurantis GX
- 2x Lurantis

Trainer-27
- 4x Professor Sycamore
- 4x Ultra ball
- 3x Level ball
- 2x Revitalizer
- 2x Forest of Giant Plant
- 4x VS Seeker
- 1x Professor Kukui
- 1x Escape Rope
- 1x Switch
- 2x Lysande
- 1x N
- 3x Choice band
-1 Field Blower

Energy-16
-12 Grass
-4 DC

Interesting idea for a deck. 16 energy seems a bit steep with the energy acceleration out of lurantis.

I would pull the 4 DCE and use your sycamores/ultraballs to discard the energies and just accelerate it onto your lurantis or golisopod.

I would +2 aether paradise conversion center and then add in a non-evolution attacker to help against a tech like glaceon.. maybe drampa or tauros if you don't want to throw in a lele. There aren't really any good grass basics right now that I can think of.. Trevenant EX is meh

If you do go with the tauros, you could keep the DCEs and drop 4 grass energies

Interesting idea for a deck. 16 energy seems a bit steep with the energy acceleration out of lurantis.

I would pull the 4 DCE and use your sycamores/ultraballs to discard the energies and just accelerate it onto your lurantis or golisopod.

I would +2 aether paradise conversion center and then add in a non-evolution attacker to help against a tech like glaceon.. maybe drampa or tauros if you don't want to throw in a lele. There aren't really any good grass basics right now that I can think of.. Trevenant EX is meh

If you do go with the tauros, you could keep the DCEs and drop 4 grass energies

You gave me a good idea to maybe use TapuBulu GX in this deck and maybe adding Max Potion as well.

Did they release the Non-GX Lurantis when GUR was released or is it still on the way? I havent seen any.

Thank you guys for the wonderful ideas. I am going to have an updated version soon

Back