• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Darkrai dragons deck help

TuxedoBlack

Old School Player
Did you notice that there were 3 Escape Rope, as well as 2 Lysandre that will allow you to "play around" Jolteon EX's Flash Ray attack? So, IMO, Pokémon Ranger is not a critical addition as a counter to an opponent's Jolteon EX's Flash Ray attack.

For me personally, I'd would need to play test the value of the Exp. Share vs. Fighting Fury Belts; and I would include a Hex Maniac to "counter" (albeit very temporary - maybe "slow down" is more appropriate) a variety of popular decks (e.g., DeciPlume, Volcanion, etc.). I'd also need to determine why Tauros GX (counters Jolteon EX) and Ninja Boy should not be included in the deck too.

arturomod

Aspiring Trainer
Did you notice that there were 3 Escape Rope, as well as 2 Lysandre that will allow you to "play around" Jolteon EX's Flash Ray attack? So, IMO, Pokémon Ranger is not a critical addition as a counter to an opponent's Jolteon EX's Flash Ray attack.

For me personally, I'd would need to play test the value of the Exp. Share vs. Fighting Fury Belts; and I would include a Hex Maniac to "counter" (albeit very temporary - maybe "slow down" is more appropriate) a variety of popular decks (e.g., DeciPlume, Volcanion, etc.). I'd also need to determine why Tauros GX (counters Jolteon EX) and Ninja Boy should not be included in the deck too.

How does Tauros counter Jolteon-EX? :eek:

TuxedoBlack

Old School Player
How does Tauros counter Jolteon-EX? :eek:
Apologies - Tauros GX is not a direct counter to Jolteon EX - I had recently Ninja Boy'd to a Tauros GX to KO a Jolteon EX that had not Flash Ray'd on its previous turn. Game was somehow still in my mind...