PokeBeach's March 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

josie0001 defeated @Lord_Darkrai 2-0. Games were played 12:30-12:50 EDT. Sorry for the dead drawing Game 2! Better luck next month! :)

On the whole, I'm pretty pleased with my deck choice and performance this month. Had a favorable matchup Week 1, but lost Game 2 due to a disconnect and dead drew Game 3 after starting Hoopa. Ended up starting the tourney 0-2 AND getting a bye, but I stayed positive and won the rest of my matches to finish 4-2. Props to @PMJ for putting together yet another excellent tourney. Can't wait for next month - as long as I can snag a spot, that is. Maybe we should add more people and just do 8 Rounds. ;)

Won 1-0 against @Justis
Justis allowed me the win after game 1 due to it being so late.

GG, Justis. Thanks and good luck in your next tournament.

Today is the last day of the round. Don't forget to do your matches!

I beat Trixss 2-0, games played at 10:10 EDT. Missing a match due to work related reasons stank, but did ok with an outdated version of my list - thanks Trixss for the games, gl next tourney!

Final standings: http://challonge.com/MarchCup2017

Thank you to everyone who participated. Look for signups for April's tournament sometime in the next few days. Congratulations to everyone who stuck it out. You're all winners in my book, especially since all the warnings I had to hand out could fill said book.

I hope you all made the posts you promised to make!

Back