Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Clique Collision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's now 10PM EST, meaning the bid for the advantage has concluded. Congratulations @NinjaPenguin for receiving the advantage! You have 4 credits left, so you still have the ability to bid. As for the rest of you, you're all still at 10 credits.

Our next prize is a Week Off which is literally a Week Off. It operates like a Technical Difficulties Week, you won't be able to compete in the immunity challenge, or vote in the tribal council, but are immune to all votes headed your way on tribal council, meaning you cannot be eliminated. You have 24 hours, or until 10PM EST tomorrow.

Masstag: @NinjaPenguin @double o squirtle @Celever @VioletValkyrie @Blakers @PikaMasterJesi @mirdo

Well two 10 credit bids is about what I expected for this one. I did the randomizing, and congrats to @VioletValkyrie for getting the Week Off! See you in Week 5! You're out of credits and cannot bid any longer. NP is still at 4 credits, and the rest of you still have all 10 credits left.

Now, our final prize for this fun little auction of mine is a Double Vote. Whoever gets this one gets to vote TWICE. They can vote for two different players, or vote twice for one player. You have 24 hours, or until 10PM EST to make your bids on the final prize of the reward challenge! Good luck survivors! :D

Survivor Week - Reward Challenge End

And it's now 10PM, and the final bids have been counted up, and randomized. @PikaMasterJesi is the winner of the double vote, props to her! She's out of credits, but the bidding is over, so it doesn't matter!

Now, we move onto the immunity challenge!

Survivor Week - Immunity Challenge

Immunity Challenge: Color Switch!

www.miniclip.com/games/color-switch

Once again, a challenge featured from last season, chosen because it fits the strategic and time based challenges that survivor offers. Same rules as usual, whoever gets the highest score is our victor! Now, @NinjaPenguin, as you're our winner from the immunity advantage bid, 15 points will be added to your total. However, to earn these points, you must make a submission. Not making one will result in the opportunity to get ahead with these points being wasted.

You have until Tuesday March 28, 2017 at 10PM EST, so that should be plenty of time to get submissions in. Good luck survivors! Piece of advice, use a mobile device for this game. It's a lot easier!!! :D

Are we able to use the phone app version of the game? It lags too much on my computer to really be playable, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back