PokeBeach's March 2017 PTCGO Tournament, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Twixz
  • What timezone do you live in? EST
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? Yes
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes i promise to try my best!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? nope, pretty new to this forum
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Doodleboppers
  • What timezone do you live in? PST (GMT -8)
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? nope, have never played in an online tournament
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yeah, I've made a few posts in the past couple days :p

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? - Yes
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? - Coolpilot
  • What timezone do you live in? - Pacific Standard Time/PST
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? - Yes
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! - Yes to both.

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? no
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? frannyfran2315
  • What timezone do you live in? Mountain Standard Time
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? no
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! no unfortunately not, but I'd love to contribute more :)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Catzgowoff
  • What timezone do you live in? CET (+1)
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? No
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I am a rather new member to pokébeach, just became a premium user. But i promise to become an active member of the community!

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? VitorLugon
  • What timezone do you live in? UTC-3
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? No. No, but I'll try

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? NO
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? irulethedark
  • What timezone do you live in? MST
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? NO
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! NO and will definitely try

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Seth-Vilo
  • What timezone do you live in? USA East
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? No (this is my first try)
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes I have, and yes I will.

Umm... Is there a reason why I am not on the list even thought I registered on second page?

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? Negative
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? artemisquinn
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern (EST)
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? Negative
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I could post in the future.... I do read the articles regularly and this site has me super stoked for everything coming out. So No and Yes

Umm... Is there a reason why I am not on the list even thought I registered on second page?

Most likely just a mistake, which if you tag PMJ like this: @PMJ I'm sure he'll correct it.

That's assuming you weren't banned, didn't post enough in prior months, or something else to warrant exclusion from a tournament. I'm not involved with the tournament leadership and am just helping you out by tagging @PMJ so that this sticks out for him to see. (Not sure how much not posting enough would matter, but they do want the tournament players to be involved in the community outside of only the tournament and it is a question on the sign up so it's possibly something)

Most likely just a mistake, which if you tag PMJ like this: @PMJ I'm sure he'll correct it.

That's assuming you weren't banned, didn't post enough in prior months, or something else to warrant exclusion from a tournament. I'm not involved with the tournament leadership and am just helping you out by tagging @PMJ so that this sticks out for him to see. (Not sure how much not posting enough would matter, but they do want the tournament players to be involved in the community outside of only the tournament and it is a question on the sign up so it's possibly something)
Thanks for the help! :)

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? McCvoys
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? Yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? laorik
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern (EST)
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! No, but absolutley

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? NO
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? ZCROGERS
  • What timezone do you live in? US CST
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? NO
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? NO Do you promise to do that this month? YES We want to see you around the community!

@PMJ

Is there still room for this tournament? I'm thinking about buying a premium membership just for the tournament.

A few pages back @PMJ listed the current signups. At this point there are no more "Free" slots unless you're priority from a prior months overflow, but if you are premium you will bump a free signup off and take their spot so if you sign up as premium you'll get in. That said, even if you sign up now as a free slot you'll get priority next month over other free members due to being on the overflow list. (Premium always has priority over free regardless of normal or overflow)

• What is your PTCGO screen name? Gengar-101
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? Yes and yes

• What is your PTCGO screen name? derek2727
  • What timezone do you live in? Pacific Standard
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Yes
  • Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! Yes

• Are you a PokeBeach premium member? No.
  • What is your PTCGO screen name? Pizzadone
  • What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time
  • Did you play in February’s tournament? No.
  • Did you make at least three non-tournament posts on PokeBeach in February? Do you promise to do that this month? We want to see you around the community! I think so? I comment on a lot of posts. Promise to do more!

Back