Finished PokéBeach Big Brother: Clique Collision

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, your entire clique is safe for the whole week. You literally cannot choose to nominate people within your clique, and they cannot be nominated, renominated, or anything like that during this week.
We're safe for the whole week?! Wow! That's insane!
He actually did. I saw the image 4 minutes after the results were posted, and I feel so bad for The Offbeats...
So the image was sent just mere minutes after the HoH results were posted? Ouch, that hurts...

Week 1: POV

TSM has made his selections for who has been nominated, and thus, the POV will begin! :)

For anyone who needs a refresher, or is new and has already forgotten the rules, then the POV is the Power of Veto Competition where 6 houseguests compete to win the competition by any means necessary, as they would in the HOH. These 6 players are the HOH, the 2 nominees, and 3 random houseguests. The winner of the POV gets to change who is on the block. They can choose to save one player, and force the HOH to get a new nominee, or they can choose not to use it, and keep the nominees the same. Here's the first POV of the season:

POV: Pokemon: Inkay’s Topsy-Turvy World!

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-online-games/inkays-topsy-turvy-world/

-You are allowed to keep submitting screenshots until the competition ends. I will take the highest score you submit, and that will be your final score. Whoever scores the highest of these 6 houseguests will win the POV, and have the power to switch around the nominees!

POV Participants:

HOH: @TheSceptileMaster - Athlete
Nominee: @Professor Palutena - Offbeat
Nominee: @Celever - Popular
Random: @double o squirtle - Athlete
Random: @VioletValkyrie - Nerd
Random: @mirdo - Athlete

As for our 6 POV participants, you have until Tuesday February 28, 2017 at 7PM EST. Good luck houseguests! :D

Last edited:
ALERT: @quakingpunch73 is unable to play this game due to blockers on his computer. He has chosen to take his Technical Difficulties Week, meaning he will not be voting for someone to leave the house, and he cannot participate in the Week 2 HOH (because Technical Difficulties means the next TWO competitions are missed). On the flip side he cannot be nominated or voted for. @TheSceptileMaster, you must choose someone else to be your nominee. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I don't believe I've seen scores for the POV from:

- @TheSceptileMaster
- @Celever
- @mirdo

This is a reminder to send in a score for the POV to the 3 of you. Please send something in to TAE and/or I by 7PM EST tomorrow, or 26 hours to submit something, or you will receive a warning.

Week 1 POV - Results

Woops, lost track of time here. Sorry... >_< Well that was incredibly generic >:L Once one of our players submit, they held the lead the entire time, with literally no competition! *sighs* Oh well, they did do incredibly, so no wonder they won this, but victory goes to...

@Professor Palutena with a humongous score of 343,980 points! Congratulations on a spectacular win! You have 12 hours, or until 7AM EST tomorrow to make the (very obvious) choice on if you will be saving someone, and if so who. Once that decision is made, TSM, the HOH, will decide on who he will put up in your place.

Other Players' Scores:

2nd:
@TheSceptileMaster with 153,624 points, submitted 2 minutes before the deadline! - Athlete
3rd: @VioletValkyrie with 146,598 points! - Nerd
4th: @double o squirtle with 107,748 points. - Athlete
5th: @Celever with 91,105 points. - Popular
6th:@mirdo with 59,384 points. - Athlete

Last edited:
Week 1 - Eviction Results
While this would normally tell you here who is nominated, and how long you have to vote, a problem has already arisen in the game. TheSceptileMaster has admitted to cheating when submitting a score for the POV. Due to much thought, he will be taken as the evicted player this week. Nominees, you have been spared for this week. I am sorry to the Athletes, as this is very much unfair to them, as they had nothing to do with what's happened here, but we very much felt like this was the best thing we could do when there would be consequences no matter what was done about this...

Now that that's said, both Weeks 2 and 3 will be hosted by my wonderful co-host @TheAnticipationEevee! He'll be revealing the HOH in about half an hour, so be on the lookout for that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back