• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Shining Arrow - M Gardevoir EX

CrownAxe

Aspiring Trainer
This my list for M Gardevoir. I just got back into the game after a long hiatus so trying to get back into the swing of it. The strategy is pretty simple, just use Xerneas's Geomancy to get a ton of fairy energy out to get M Gardevoir set up and one shooting pokemon quickly. Please let me know if there are any tweaks the deck needs.

Pokemon - 15

* 4 Gardevoir-EX STS
* 3 M Gardevoir-EX GEN
* 2 Xerneas BREAK
* 4 Xerneas XY
* 2 Shaymin-EX

Trainers - 34

* 4 Fairy Garden
* 4 Professor Sycamore
* 1 Skyla
* 1 Super Rod
* 4 Ultra Ball
* 1 Brock's Grit
* 1 Hex Maniac
* 4 VS Seeker
* 3 Gardevoir Spirit Link
* 3 N FAC
* 2 Lysandre
* 2 Enhanced Hammer
* 4 Max Elixir

Energy - 11

* 11 Fairy Energy

Last edited:
I tend to recommend throwing at least one M Gardevoir with Despair Ray into the mix, as it really helps against decks like M Mewtwo which are weak, and you don't need to use it in other matchups.

Thanks for the suggestion

I'm finding the deck as is feels a bit clunky and doesn't set up consistently. Any advice for that?

Mega Turbo would help speed things up a bit. What part of setting up are you having trouble with? Getting the Mega/Spirit links out? Or enough energy to do good damage?

It feels like it runs out of gas before it gets fully set up

Granted i've barely played any games with it (have the cards IRL but not on PTCGO) so I won't get a better idea until after the weekend

Back