Finished Mafia XXXIX: Superheroes Vs Supervillains - Mafia has won!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? Voting me right after I've proven my innocence? And for no given reason except that I was "scummy anyway" even though I'm the one who started the rainy lynch, which you even said was a good lynch and I've been contributing?
Wait a minute. Rainy was an indie. Assuming you're scum, you weren't aligned with rainy because he's an indie, and technically isn't on your side. That's an irrelevant statement, since eliminating rainy would help everyone in the game, scum and town am I not correct? That doesn't at all prove you town.

So. Thats a NK i wasnt expecting really.

Both Blakers and Cherrim seem suspicious right off the bat. With Cherrim dodging the question why exactly he did target blakers (allegdely. It still could be a bluff. Not saying it is. ) and blakers beeing "in touch" woth the victim. Even if his actions got redirected by bb doesnt mean he cant be scum. It says redirect "any actions" so if you ask me. That does include a possible Nightkill.

And then there is Celever. I dont really know rn what to read out of him exactly .

Also pat yourself on the back guys. We lynched the Indie! Question beeing if there are more then 1 around. But that shall not be our main target. Obvs.

So. Thats a NK i wasnt expecting really.

Both Blakers and Cherrim seem suspicious right off the bat. With Cherrim dodging the question why exactly he did target blakers (allegdely. It still could be a bluff. Not saying it is. ) and blakers beeing "in touch" woth the victim. Even if his actions got redirected by bb doesnt mean he cant be scum. It says redirect "any actions" so if you ask me. That does include a possible Nightkill.

And then there is Celever. I dont really know rn what to read out of him exactly .

Also pat yourself on the back guys. We lynched the Indie! Question beeing if there are more then 1 around. But that shall not be our main target. Obvs.

Luckily, based on how I worded my use of the ability, I can reveal that it was an ability, not a Nightkill.
I guess I'll use my ability on Little Cherrim. Even if they aren't scum, they're currently useless so the risk is minimal.

On a happier note, I actually started a lynch that was good for the game! Hopefully that buys me some town credibility.
I still need to keep that ability private, though. It's way too risky for me to reveal it right now.

Luckily, based on how I worded my use of the ability, I can reveal that it was an ability, not a Nightkill.
Waitwaitwait, how you worded the use of the ability? You? As in, Blakers? Let's take another look at your quoted night results here. The only thing "you" actually said was:
Blakers said:
Am I allowed to prove that in the thread?
So how exactly is that wording the use of your ability? Unless you also changed what other people said in that conversation...
scattered mind said:
Your actions from last night were redirected.
And were proud of you making the ability plural instead of singular, logically meaning you didn't use the nightkill. Rereading the post it's strange, though. Scattered's original post is quoted above, but then dos corrected it to:
dos said:
You can quote anything we send you. And it actually should say

Night 2

But wait, "Your actions from last night were redirected." is what scattered said originally, right?

tl;dr You're bad at faking, don't become a spy, really you used the nightkill.
I still need to keep that ability private, though. It's way too risky for me to reveal it right now.
I don't think that's the best idea now, Fakey McFakester.

Wait a minute. Rainy was an indie. Assuming you're scum, you weren't aligned with rainy because he's an indie, and technically isn't on your side. That's an irrelevant statement, since eliminating rainy would help everyone in the game, scum and town am I not correct? That doesn't at all prove you town.
This is correct. Claiming towncred for pushing a lynch which probably helps scum more than anything else is desperation at its finest.
Yeah, different hosts have a different take on whether the nightkill is an ability or not. I'd say probably 40% of the time it's separate, and 60% of the time it's included. It wouldn't surprise me for a second if the original post by scattered was "Your actions and nightkill from last night were redirected", and then the hosts had a change of heart, hence dos' "correction".

It's a good question for @Little Cherrim, but Blakers was probably the scummiest player at the end of the day, and the experienced players were vocal about this fact. It was a safe choice on Cherrim's part, but an evidently lucrative one.
That's me, enigmatic to a T! :U
This is actually true! Lynching the indie on Day 2 is actually really good going, and quite rare on this site. We should be proud of ourselves :)

@GM DracLord, any chance you've managed to piece together your thoughts of the game so far? I know the night was quite short, but the sooner we can see where your head's at, the better! Don't forget that Prof P was also very scummy. :p

Here is roughly what my thought are

Day 1 is just total nonesense, I can hardly use anything as future reference as Dya 1 always full of stuff that would later be irrelevant.

Jesi lynch - Someone had to die right.
NP killed - This is really weird, as if I were scum, I let him live longer as NP can something made himself looks scumm just by the way he play on mid game.
Celever & bb day 2 posts - look totally normal regardless of their alignment as both usually play Town totally even when they are scum
Rainy lynch - I didn't understand much but glade it happen. If celever is town, bb killed would made Celever appear scummy as one of the remaining well experience player

Blaker & cherrim may have been coached or just decided to play a little act on to show their are abit opposite and prevent being associated to each other.

Vracken , I can't say anything, but he doesn't give bad vibe at the moment.
Other people are hardly trigger anything in my brain. My brain didn't register much about them when I when through the thread.

I don't quite agree with how PP act on the first day. but I may have the idea behind the motive. If I was in PP spot from the beginning of the game, I may probably just slip of under anyone radar

I was thinking of celever, but you, maybe?
Hey, why were you thinking of me? :p This is just an excellent read, but I'm not claiming credit for the action results. Like Cherrim himself said, it's likely but not absolutely her, in the unlikely event he flips town.
Here is roughly what my thought are

Day 1 is just total nonesense, I can hardly use anything as future reference as Dya 1 always full of stuff that would later be irrelevant.

Jesi lynch - Someone had to die right.
NP killed - This is really weird, as if I were scum, I let him live longer as NP can something made himself looks scumm just by the way he play on mid game.
Celever & bb day 2 posts - look totally normal regardless of their alignment as both usually play Town totally even when they are scum
Rainy lynch - I didn't understand much but glade it happen. If celever is town, bb killed would made Celever appear scummy as one of the remaining well experience player

Blaker & cherrim may have been coached or just decided to play a little act on to show their are abit opposite and prevent being associated to each other.

Vracken , I can't say anything, but he doesn't give bad vibe at the moment.
Other people are hardly trigger anything in my brain. My brain didn't register much about them when I when through the thread.

I don't quite agree with how PP act on the first day. but I may have the idea behind the motive. If I was in PP spot from the beginning of the game, I may probably just slip of under anyone radar
This is an awesome post! Frankly it wouldn't go amiss if other inactive players like the ever-impossible to tag Tempest made a post in the similar vein. But another question: who is your top scumread right now? :)

Dang it, I reloaded the page and everything I wrote got deleted. Trust me, I'm not lurking.

The fact that bbninjas got lynched somewhat worries me. Day 2 was a lot of Celever and bb (the two most active and experienced players) butting heads, and bb was town, so if Celever is scum, he could have just nightkilled bb to shut him up because he's the only player that could expose him because he's better than most of us (cause we're all newbies). And now…
##VOTE: Blakers

He was scummy anyway so screw it. :U Thanks for the info @Little Cherrim!
Perfect! Jump on the lynch then boys, it's a damn good lead!
Celever is already pushing for a lynch a few hours into the game, which makes it really easy for new players to bandwagon on (especially since Celever basically asked them to). Given that most of the game is comprised of new players, if Celever is scum, this could just be a way for scum to push an easy mislynch and keep the pressure off of them. And since Celever basically assured everyone that it was a good lynch, everyone is going to comply because they're new and they feel reassured that Celever, the more experienced player, knows what he's doing with the Blakers lynch.

But you're not off the hook, Blakers! >:L
Seriously? Voting me right after I've proven my innocence? And for no given reason except that I was "scummy anyway" even though I'm the one who started the rainy lynch, which you even said was a good lynch and I've been contributing?
Like lord o said, lynching an indie is beneficial for everyone, so this doesn't prove you're town at all.
You can quote anything we send you. And it actually should say

Night 2

This makes no sense…DOS's "correction" doesn't correct anything at all. It's pretty obvious here that you're faking. I don't see how you're not.

So now that you've pretty much outright lied to us…

If Blakers flips town, my case on Celever still stands. @Blakers Do you have anything to say? If not, then I'm all for making you my lynch candidate for today.

the ever-impossible to tag Tempest
In retrospect, picking fancy text for my name was probably a bad idea. :L

Waitwaitwait, how you worded the use of the ability? You? As in, Blakers? Let's take another look at your quoted night results here. The only thing "you" actually said was:

So how exactly is that wording the use of your ability? Unless you also changed what other people said in that conversation...

And were proud of you making the ability plural instead of singular, logically meaning you didn't use the nightkill. Rereading the post it's strange, though. Scattered's original post is quoted above, but then dos corrected it to:

But wait, "Your actions from last night were redirected." is what scattered said originally, right?

tl;dr You're bad at faking, don't become a spy, really you used the nightkill.

I don't think that's the best idea now, Fakey McFakester.

1. I quoted myself actually using the ability. I said more than just what you have linked.
2. That's how they said it.
3. DoS added in "Night 2." That was the correction.
4. You're saying I faked the whole thing? Just based on how the hosts phrased their posts?
5. You're a veteran player. Look at the obvious trap here. People thought I was scummy, so it's a great opportunity to frame me next day. Absolutely textbook.

Hey, why were you thinking of me? :p This is just an excellent read, but I'm not claiming credit for the action results. Like Cherrim himself said, it's likely but not absolutely her, in the unlikely event he flips town.

This is an awesome post! Frankly it wouldn't go amiss if other inactive players like the ever-impossible to tag Tempest made a post in the similar vein. But another question: who is your top scumread right now? :)

Wow, you're quick to agree with anything going against me. Drac, can I ask why you didn't share any of this earlier? And Celever, don't you think making scumchat assumptions is a bad idea? Why don't you bring that up when he assumes it about me?

Regardless, Celever is hedging his bet solely on an assumption that I'm faking. That's not a good case. And I'd be surprised if you all can't see the obvious bait here. Like Tempest said, Celever is kind of wielding his veteran status in an attempt to get me lynched by majority. That's definitely a scumtell. By the looks of things, I'm going to have to role claim, because there's no other way to convince you all...

If the question is addressed to me, my top read is Blakers.
(I'm still in a slim doubt)
That's useful! I think we pretty much knew it already, though. :p I think that it might be a good idea for everyone to post their top 3 scumreads, actually. This way we can really easily see where everyone's at, and it's awesome for future reference!

My Top 3 are Blakers first, and then Lorde, and then probably Vracken. Lord is a scumread because I have no idea where his head's at, whereas I have a rough idea with everyone else. Scum oftentimes want to remain neutral so they can take whatever stance is convenient for them. Vracken is a very light scumread for a similar reason, because his posts tend to be quite wishy-washy.
Dang it, I reloaded the page and everything I wrote got deleted. Trust me, I'm not lurking.

The fact that bbninjas got lynched somewhat worries me. Day 2 was a lot of Celever and bb (the two most active and experienced players) butting heads, and bb was town, so if Celever is scum, he could have just nightkilled bb to shut him up because he's the only player that could expose him because he's better than most of us (cause we're all newbies). And now…

Celever is already pushing for a lynch a few hours into the game, which makes it really easy for new players to bandwagon on (especially since Celever basically asked them to). Given that most of the game is comprised of new players, if Celever is scum, this could just be a way for scum to push an easy mislynch and keep the pressure off of them. And since Celever basically assured everyone that it was a good lynch, everyone is going to comply because they're new and they feel reassured that Celever, the more experienced player, knows what he's doing with the Blakers lynch.

But you're not off the hook, Blakers! >:L

Like lord o said, lynching an indie is beneficial for everyone, so this doesn't prove you're town at all.

This makes no sense…DOS's "correction" doesn't correct anything at all. It's pretty obvious here that you're faking. I don't see how you're not.

So now that you've pretty much outright lied to us…

If Blakers flips town, my case on Celever still stands. @Blakers Do you have anything to say? If not, then I'm all for making you my lynch candidate for today.

In retrospect, picking fancy text for my name was probably a bad idea. :L
"Celever is scum so I'm gonna restate the point he just made against Blakers to try and take credit for it because I secretly agree with him but think he might be scum anyway". If you think the case about the poor faking is good, credit me :U And also the focus on me saying "this is a good lynch" is distancing yourself from the lynch, so if Blakers end up flipping town I actually think that post is a good indication that you might be mafia. Regardless, it's total speculation.
1. I quoted myself actually using the ability. I said more than just what you have linked.
I didn't see that. Regardless, it's easily fake and can also still be "I will use my ability on Little Cherrim and my nightkill on bb". :p
2. That's how they said it.
Are you claiming to only have one ability?
3. DoS added in "Night 2." That was the correction.
Yes, in bold. My night updates when rainy took my ability and gave it back were not in bold, and also had a colon at the end.
4. You're saying I faked the whole thing? Just based on how the hosts phrased their posts?
Partially, and also how you phrased the reveal of the posts.
5. You're a veteran player. Look at the obvious trap here. People thought I was scummy, so it's a great opportunity to frame me next day. Absolutely textbook.
So my case should be discredited because... I have more experience than everyone else? That just means I've built more cases. If you want to put mad cred into my posts just because I'm experienced that's your prerogative, but I in no way encourage this.
Wow, you're quick to agree with anything going against me. Drac, can I ask why you didn't share any of this earlier?
Because the day's just started, he's in an odd timezone and he had to type up a summary of the entire game so far? It was quite punctual, I though.
And Celever, don't you think making scumchat assumptions is a bad idea? Why don't you bring that up when he assumes it about me?
I was essentially agreeing with everything in the post besides that one line. Saying it's a "good post" and saying "I agree with these points" are different. If I only want members to say things I agree with, that's being a terrible team player. The point of mafia is bouncing off each other, not trying to only hear what you want to hear. Maybe that's the point of being mafia, hence why it's your mindset right now?
Regardless, Celever is hedging his bet solely on an assumption that I'm faking. That's not a good case.
There's a difference between an assumption and a derivation. Based on everything available to us, you faking these logs is the most logical conclusion.
And I'd be surprised if you all can't see the obvious bait here. Like Tempest said, Celever is kind of wielding his veteran status in an attempt to get me lynched by majority. That's definitely a scumtell.
Please quote where I said "I am a veteran therefore listen to me". Veteran status is a curse not a blessing; you get nightkilled early and everyone is inherently doubtful about anything you say -- point in case. It's easily exploitable by scum to try and discredit experienced players and focus their nightkills on other less experienced players who are actually talking a lot of sense. As such, I do want to go back and look at NP's reads, though I think they were predominantly anti-Prof.
By the looks of things, I'm going to have to role claim, because there's no other way to convince you all...
Build a case on someone else. If it's good, people will support you. If it's not as good as the case on you, which is probable, then sure you're probably stuck having to roleclaim xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back