News 'Islands Waiting for You' and 'Moonlight of Alola': Japan's Next Sun and Moon TCG Set!

Starsoulklr

'Rolling around at the speed of sound'
Mallow has pretty good use for setting up Trainers like Acro Bike and Max Elixir. For the Bike you keep the card you want and discard another you want there and Elixir makes sure you get the energy ramp. Hopefully there's some other cards that can take advantage of her as by herself she's not a very amazing Supporter. Might also be useful for Draw abilities like Set Up and Instruct.

Not crazy powerful but I like what she does. Interested to see what Kiawe might do.

Vexen_IV

The Paul Heyman to Giratina-EX's Brock Lesnar.
I know that not all supporters are playable, nor are the pokemon. But these two are terrible. Only reason anyone would ever play Mallow is if you can make a shaymin or Octillery play afterwards. Other than that, teammates is a better choice.

Crasher

VGC Player
Mallow is a completely useless card. Why would I use her when I could just get good at top decking?

professor layton

Aspiring Trainer
Yeah, I don't really see this card doing much with 'N' still existing. Heck, it'll probably be overshadowed by a plethora of other cards

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
I like Mallow with Acro Bike. Say for example Vespiquen; put a DCE and a Pokemon on top take the DCE, discard the Pokemon, and bam a ton of draw support and damage

Adrian9

Aspiring Trainer
Wishcash - another good attack that cost one energy too much.

Mallow - synergy with wishcash and typhlosion. Other than those two, i cant think of a deck that will make use of its effect instead of just using sycamore

Mr. Rhyperior

The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
MY EVALUATIONS!
  • Whiscash - It's good but not enough.
  • Mallow - Cool and possibly staple card. Since we don't have other draw items than Acro Bike, I don't know how this card fits in a deck.

chella182

Aspiring Trainer
Mallow seems interesting, although you'd have to be careful how you use it (N being the obvious problem). Probably mainly use it for an immediate draw through Shaymin/Octillery/Oranguru etc.