• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Blastoise "Rapid Spin" deck

TaylorIsRad

Aspiring Trainer
##Pokémon - 12

* 3 Carvanha SM 81
* 3 Sharpedo SM 82
* 4 Blastoise-EX EVO 21
* 2 Pyukumuku SM 47

##Trainer Cards - 44

* 4 Bursting Balloon BKP 97
* 3 Rough Seas PRC 137
* 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 2 Super Rod BKT 149
* 2 Lysandre AOR 78
* 3 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 2 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 1 Special Charge STS 105
* 4 Fighting Fury Belt BKP 99
* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110
* 4 N FAC 105
* 3 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 Dive Ball PRC 125
* 3 Ultra Ball ROS 93
* 1 Delinquent BKP 98

##Energy - 4

* 4 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92

Total Cards - 60

What do you guys think?

Here goes:
(30+10+60+60= 160), so Pyukumuku seems to not be able to cause a OHKO on most of the meta. I still think the idea is cool, so I will try.

-3 Carvanha
-3 Sharpedo
-1 Blastoise-EX
-2 Puzzle of Time

+2 Pyukumuku
+3 Professor Kukui
+2 Brock's Grit
+2 Eco Arm

(30+10+60+60= 160+20=180) Kukui gives you a shot at a OHKO, but this also means to be able to make this consistent you must be able to recycle Pyukumuku and Bursting Balloons.

However due to the lack of the description I do not understand what kind of deck you want to play, so do what you want.

I think you understood what I did. Rapid Spin puts an innards out type pokemon in the active and attacking it means you take additionak damage. Sharpedo and Pukey both have similar abilities.

Considering there's only DCE in this deck, I really wouldn't mind seeing an addition of Psychic Energy and Wobbuffet GEN in here. It'll give you a second attacker and you'll essentially be able to always Ability Lock on your Opponent's turn so long as you have a Float Stone attached. Also, you really should max out Puzzle of Time unless you're merely using it for the deck fixing. I love the concept, though, so keep up the good work!

-Asmer

Back