TCG Fakes Jade's Text-Based Fakes! Current Set: Crossing Unknown Boundaries.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Welcome to my faking thread! In this thread I will be making a new Pokémon set around every 3 months. So stay tuned! Without further ado, my current set~

Sets
Freezing Corruptions
Crossing Unknown Boundaries

Requests
For @John InCENAroar :
Excadrill - [M] - HP 130
Stage 1 - evolves from Drilbur
excadrill.png

Ability: Annoying Maze
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may search your opponents deck for 1 card, shuffle their deck and put it on top.

[M][C] Deep Drill 50
You may do 50 damage to 1 or your opponents benched Pokémon. If you do, this Pokémon does 80 damage to itself.

Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: [C]
More than 300 feet below the surface, they build mazelike nests. Their activity can be destructive to subway tunnels.
Rare
Milotic - [W] - HP 120
Stage 1 - evolves from Feebas
milotic.png

Ability: Artistic Inspiration
At any time between turns, you may discard all cards attached to this Pokémon and play it as a Stadium card. As long as this card is a Stadium card, each players [W] Pokémon's attacks to 20 more damage to opposing Pokémon and each players [R] Pokémon's attacks do 20 less damage.

[W] Beautiful Scales
This attack does 20 damage to each Pokémon with more than 2 energy cards attached to them.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: Fire (-20)
Milotic has provided inspiration to many artists. It has even been referred to as the most beautiful Pokémon of all.
Rare
For @thegrovylekid
Pichu//Electric//HP 40
Basic
pichu.png

[E][E] Pichu Power 10x
This attack does 10 damage times the amount of each basic [E] Energy attached to each of your Benched Pichu.

Weakness - Fighting x2
Resistance - Metal -20
Retreat -
Dex: Despite this Pokémon’s cute appearance, those who want to live with one should prepare to be on the receiving end of its electric jolts.
for @TheNyanCatXD
Glaceon//Ice//HP 140
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Eevee
glaceon.png

[I][C] Icy Beam 20
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Frozen.

[I][I][C] Cold Stone
Discard all energy attached to this Pokémon. Search your deck for a Glaceon and put it onto your bench.

Weakness - Fire x2
Resistance -
Retreat - [C][C]
Dex: It can control its body temperature at will. This enables it to freeze the moisture in the atmosphere, creating flurries of diamond dust.
Nyan's Glaceon//Ice//HP 130
Stage 1 ~ Evolves from Eevee
glaceon.png

[C][C] Kawaii Bite
This is attack is so kawaii that your opponent's Active Pokémon falls in love and joins your team.

[I][C][C] Spike Explosion
Your opponent's Active Pokémon is now Frozen. This attack does 20 damage to each benched Pokémon (both yours and your opponents).

Weakness - Fire x2
Resistance - Evil!
Retreat - [C][C]
Dex: Glaceon is the best Pokémon ever. It is super cute and can defeat any Pokémon.
This card can not be used in official tournament play.
for @Edwin Santander
Ash Greninja GX//Water//HP 220
Stage 2 ~ Evolves from Frogadier
greninja-ash.jpg

Ability: Battle Bond
Once during your turn (before you attack) if this Pokémon is in your hand, you may play it onto a Greninja you have in play as if you where evolving it. This Pokémon can use the attack and Abilities from it's previous evolution's.

Ability: Maxed-Out Shurikens
Once during your turn (before you attack) you may discard a Energy card from your hand. If you do, put 5 damage counter's on your opponent's Pokémon in any way you like.

[W][W] Frog Kick GX 60+
This attack does 20 more damage for each [W] Energy card in your discard pile. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - Grass x2
Resistance - Fire -20
Retreat - [C][C]
Pokemon GX Rule: When your Pokémon GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.
for @FlashRayquaza
Sceptile GX//Grass//HP 240
Stage 2 ~ Evolves from Grovyle
sceptile.jpg

[G] Slash 30

[G][C] Poison Pouch 80
Your opponent's active Pokémon is now Poisoned.

[G][G] All the Conditions GX
Choose 2 of your opponent's Pokémon. Those Pokémon are now Poisoned, Burned, and Confused. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Weakness - Fire x2
Resistance - Electric -20
Retreat - [C][C][C]
Pokémon GX Rule: When your Pokémon GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

CaC Entries
Alolan Marowak-GX - [P] – HP 200
Stage 1 – Evolves from Cubone
105-a.png

[P][C] Mean Block
Your opponent can't play any supporter cards from their hand during their next turn.

[P][P][P] Shadow Boomerang GX 140
This attack does 4o damage to each of your opponents benched Pokemon (You can't use more than one GX attack in a game).

Weakness: Psychic (x2)
Resistance: Dark (-20)
Retreat: [C] [C]
Pokemon GX rule: When a Pokemon GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

Garbodor - [P] - HP 110
Stage 1 - evolves from Trubbish

Ability: Outta My Sight
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may search your deck for up to 3 cards and discard them. Then, shuffle your deck. If you do, discard the top card of your opponents deck.

[P][C] Big Waste 20
Discard the top card of your opponents deck. If that card is a Pokemon EX or a Pokemon GX,
you may search your opponents deck and discard 1 card you find there. Then, shuffle your opponents deck.

[P][P][C][C] Take out the Trash
If you have the same number of benched Pokemon as your opponent, draw 1 prize card. This Pokemon can't use Take out the Trash on your next turn.

Resistance: Fighting (-20)
Retreat: [C][C]
For a time, their numbers increased explosively in Alola.
Since the arrival of Grimer, their population has decreased dramatically.

o3RCntf.png

Weedle//Psychic//HP 50
Basic
weedle.png

Ability: String Stop
If this Pokémon's HP is 10, prevent all damage done to this Pokémon by attacks and abilities from Poisoned Pokémon.

[P][C] Poison Prick 10
Your opponents Active Pokémon is now Poisoned.

Weakness - Psychic x2
Resistance - Fighting -20
Retreat - [C]
Dex: It attacks using a two-inch poison barb on its head. It can usually be found under the leaves it eats.

Tyrogue BX//Fighting//HP 100
Basic
You can't have more than 1 Pokémon BX in your deck.
tyrogue.png

Ability: Baby Boost
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may search your deck for a Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, or Hitmontop and put it onto your Bench. Then, shuffle your deck.

[-] Early Learning
Choose 1 of your Benched Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, or Hitmontop's attack's and use it as this attack.

Weakness - 0
Resistance - 0
Retreat - [C]
Pokémon BX Rule: When your Pokémon BX is knocked out, your opponent may search their deck for 2 cards and put them into their hand.

sudowoodo_gx_ra__animated__by_edwinsantander59-dbgeckc.gif

Butterfree//Grass//HP 120
Stage 2 ~ Evolves from Metapod
butterfree.jpg

Ability: Fat Free Flight
The Retreat Cost of each Pokémon in play (both yours and your opponent's) is [C] less.

[G][C] Weight Slap 10+
This attack does 10 more damage for each [C] taken away from Pokemon's retreat cost using the Fat Free Flight Ability.
Weakness - [R]
Resistance -
Retreat - [C][C]

Stunfisk//Electric//100
Basic
stunfisk.png

[L][F] Touch and Jolt
During your opponent's next turn, if this Pokémon is damaged by an attack (even if this Pokémon is Knocked Out), you may leave the defending Pokémon Paralyzed. If you do, discard all energy attached to this Pokémon.

[L][L][C] Flatten Up Your Friends 20
Choose 1 of your Benched Pokémon. That Pokémon has +30 HP.

Weakness - Fighting x2
Resistance - Metal -20
Retreat - [C][C]
Dex: Its skin is very hard, so it is unhurt even if stepped on by sumo wrestlers. It smiles when transmitting electricity.

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
New cards Abra and Alakazam1

Abra - [P] - HP50
Basic

Ability: Quick Evolution
Once during your turn (before you attack) you may search your deck for Alakazam and put it onto this Pokémon
(this counts as evolving).

[C] Teleport
Switch this Pokémon with one of your benched Pokémon

Weakness: Dark (x2)
It can teleport itself to safety while it’s asleep, but when it wakes, it doesn’t know where it is, so it panics.

Alakazam - [P] -HP120
Stage 2

[P][C] Telekinetic Confusion
Look at your opponents hand. If there is an energy card there, your opponents active Pokémon is now confused.

[P][P][P] Psychic Boom 120
This Pokémon does 20 damage to itself

Retreat: [C][C][C]

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Ultra Beast Buzzwole - [F] - HP150
Basic

Ability: Beast Boost
This Pokemon's attacks do 10 more damage for each Ultra Beast on your bench.

[F][C] Trash-Truck Slap 30
Draw 2 cards.

[F][F][F][C] All-In Punch 170
Discard this Pokemon and all cards attached to it.

Weakness:
Resistance: Grass (-20)
A mysterious life-form called an Ultra Beast. Witnesses saw it pulverize a dump truck with a single punch.

Ultra Beast Celesteela - [S] - HP140
Basic

[
C][C] Metal Wave 50

[
S][S][C] Sinister Cannon 100

Resistance: Fairy (-20)
Retreat: [
C][C][C]
It appeared from the Ultra Wormhole. Witnesses observed it flying across the sky at high speed.

Ultra Beast Xurkitree - [E] -HP150
Basic

[
E][C][C] Startling Explosion 90
Your opponents active Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Steel (-20)
Retreat [
C]
One of the mysterious life-forms known as Ultra Beasts. Astonishing electric shocks emanate from its entire body, according to witnesses.

Delibird GX - [I] -HP190
Basic

[
I][C] Berry Sharing
Heal 50 damage from this Pokemon, then heal 50 damage from your opponents active Pokemon.

[
I][I][C] Icy Bond
Both active Pokemon are now Frozen. Your opponent can't heal their Pokemon for 2 turns.

[
I][I][I] Cold Wing Sting GX 160
Your opponents active Pokemon's weakness is now x4 to [
I].
(You can only use on GX attack per game)

C][C]

Special Energy [I]

This card can only be attached to [
I] Pokemon. This card provides [I] Energy, but only while attached to a [I] Pokemon.

The [
I] Pokemon this card is attached to can't be burned or Frozen.

(If this card is attached to anything other than a [
I] Pokemon, discard this card)

What do you think of the cards so far? How about the Beast Boost ability? I'd love to hear some feedback :D

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Special Energy

This card can only be attached to a Dual-type Pokemon. This card provides 2 of any type of energy as as long as it is attached to a Dual-type Pokemon.

(If this card is attached to anything other than a Dual-type Pokemon, discard it)

Ledyba - [G] - HP60

[G] Bug bite 10

Weakness: Ice (x2)
Retreat:
They are timid and grow uneasy when not in a swarm with others of their kind. The pattern on their backs differs slightly from one to another.

Ledian - [G] - HP100

Ability: Short Sleeper
If this Pokemon is asleep, flip 2 coins instead of 1 between turns.

[G[G] Busy Buzz 40
Switch your opponents active Pokemon with 1 of their benched Pokemon.

While it’s believed that starlight provides it with energy, this Pokémon also loves to eat berries. In the daytime, it curls up in the grass to sleep.

Jigglypuff - [F] - HP70

[F][C] Soothing Song
Your opponents active Pokemon is now asleep

It hugely inflates its stomach and sings a mysterious melody. If you hear this melody, you’ll become sleepy right away.

Wigglytuff - [F] - HP 120

Ability: Silly Trade
When you play this Pokemon from your hand to evolve one of your Pokemon you may look at your opponents hand. If you find a Pokemon tool card, switch it with a Pokemon tool card attached to your opponents active Pokemon.

[
F][F] Inflation Explosion 90

Resistance: Dragon (-40)
C][C]
As it inhales, it expands...and expands...and expands. Wigglytuff compete to see which one can inflate itself the most.

EDIT: Hey can anyone help me figure out what's going on? Every time I try to fix it it doesn't change :/

Last edited by a moderator:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
The problem you were experiencing is actually fairly common error when you have a [COLOR] tag before a [SPOILER] but when the [/COLOR] tag ends inside the spoiler. It's an order of operations glitch, as the forum is trying to close a color tag but can't until the spoiler is closed, so it automatically creates double spoilers. The best way to avoid this is to use the BB Code Editor (that spanner button in the top right) to end color tags manually, instead of using the the button at the top to change the font back to black automatically.

Here's an example of the glitch as you would see in the BB Code Editor:

[COLOR=#000000][spoiler] This will break off at [/COLOR][/spoiler][spoiler][COLOR=#ff0000]red[/COLOR].[/spoiler]
Which causes:
This will break off at
red.

To fix this, just remove the unnecessary [COLOR=#000000] tags (#000000 is black) and the spoiler tags:

[spoiler] This won't break off at [COLOR=#ff0000]red[/COLOR. [/spoiler]
Which causes:
This won't break off at red.

Hopefully that makes sense! I've fixed up the spoilers for you anyhow.

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Porygon, Porgon2 and Porygon-Z-GX!

Porygon - [C] - HP 70

[C][C] Jabbing 50

Weakness:
Resistance:
Retreat:
Roughly 20 years ago, it was artificially created,
utilizing the latest technology of the time.

Porygon2 - [C] - HP 90

[C][C][C] Jabbing2 40
During your opponents next turn, prevent all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks.

Resistance:
Retreat:
Porygon was updated to a new version in readiness for planetary development.
But that dream remains unrealized as yet.

Porygon-Z-GX - [C] - HP 250

Ability: Adaptability
This Pokemon is the same type as your opponents active Pokemon.

[C][C][C] Artificial Explosion 80+
If you have 4 or more benched Pokemon, this attack does 80 more damage.

[C][C][C] Special retrieval GX
Search your deck for up to 2 Special Energy Cards and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like (You can only use 1 GX attack per game).

Resistance: Psychic: (-2)
Pokemon GX rule: When a Pokemon GX is knocked out, you opponent takes 2 prize cards

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Pokemon tools Z-Crystal and Ice Gem!

Trainer - Item

Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn't already have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.

This card can only be attached to a Pokemon GX. The GX attack of the Pokemon this card is attached to costs one less Energy (this includes all types of basic energy).

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before you attack).

Trainer - Item

Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn't already have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.

The [I] Pokemon this card is attached too can't be Frozen.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before you attack).

EDIT I was just looking through all the cards and realized I wrote Ledians ability wrong. It should say: Once during your turn, if this Pokemon is asleep, you may discard an energy attached to it. If you do, it is now healed...Don't know where the other thing came from lol :p

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Wishiwashi solo form - [W] - HP 40

[W] Water Gun 30

Resistance: Ice (-20)
Retreat:
When it’s in trouble, its eyes moisten and begin to shine.
The shining light attracts its comrades, and they stand together against their enemies.

Wishiwashi school form -[W] - HP 140

Ability: Form Together
You can play this card from your hand only if you have 2 or more Wishiwashi solo form
in play.

[
C][C] Plead for help
For each Wishiwashi solo form on your bench, put 2 damage counters on your opponents Pokemon in any way you like.

[W][C][C] Ravaging Revenge spout 150
Discard all Wishiwashi solo form on your bench, then, discard 1 of your opponents benched Pokemon. This attack can not be used if you have less than 2 Wishiwashi solo form on your bench.

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Pikachu - [E] - HP 70

[C] Tail slap
Flip a coin, if heads, your opponents active Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

[E][C] Wake-up Jolt 50
If your opponents active Pokemon is asleep, they are now awake.

A plan was recently announced to gather many Pikachu and make an electric power plant.

Alolan Raichu-GX - [E][P] - HP 190

Ability: Protection Surfer
If this Pokemon has an [P] and a [E] energy attached to it, any damage done to it by attacks is reduced by 70.

[P][E] Condition Fusion 90
Your opponents active Pokemon is now confused and Paralyzed.

[E][E][E][C] 100,000-Volt Burst GX 250

Return this Pokemon and all cards attached to it to your hand.
(You can only use one GX attack per game)

GX rule: When your Pokemon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

Phantump - [G] - HP 60

[G] Leech Life 20
Heal the same amount of damage from this Pokemon that you did to your opponents active Pokemon.

Resistance: Electric (-20)
According to legend, medicine to cure any illness can be made by plucking
the green leaves on its head, brewing them, and boiling down the liquid.

Trevenant - [G][P] - HP 120

Ability: Forest Awakens
If you have Phantump on your bench, your opponent can't play any Item cards from their hand.

[P][G][C] Psychic Growth 80
If you have a Phantump on your bench, search your deck for a Trevenant and place it on top of the Phantump (this counts as evolving). Shuffle your deck afterward.

Through its roots, it exerts control over other trees. A deadly curse falls upon anyone
cutting down trees in forests where Trevenant dwell.

Last edited:

Nyora

A Cat
Pikachu - [E] - HP 70

[C] Tail slap
Flip a coin, if heads, your opponents active Pokemon is now Paralyzed.

[E][C] Wake-up Jolt 50
If your opponents active Pokemon is asleep, they are now awake.

A plan was recently announced to gather many Pikachu and make an electric power plant.

Alolan Raichu-GX - [E][P] - HP 190

Ability: Protection Surfer
If this Pokemon has an [P] and a [E] energy attached to it, any damage done to it by attacks is 70 less.

[P][E] Condition Fusion 90
Your opponents active Pokemon is now confused and Paralyzed.

[E][E][E][C] 100,000-Volt Burst GX 250

Return this Pokemon and all cards attached to it to your hand.
(You can only use one GX attack per game)

GX rule: When your Pokemon-GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

Phantump - [G] - HP 60

[G] Leech Life 20
Heal the same amount of damage from this Pokemon that you did to your opponents active Pokemon.

According to legend, medicine to cure any illness can be made by plucking
the green leaves on its head, brewing them, and boiling down the liquid.

Trevenant - [G][P] - HP 120

Ability: Forest Awakens
If you have Phantump on your bench, your opponent can't play any Item cards from their hand.

[P][G][C] Psychic Growth
If you have a Phantump on your bench, search your deck for a Trevenant and pace it on top of the Phantump
(this counts as evolving). Shuffle your deck afterward.

Through its roots, it exerts control over other trees. A deadly curse falls upon anyone
cutting down trees in forests where Trevenant dwell.
These are by far my favorite cards you have made this far. Not only are they pretty good, but I absolutely love attacks with two different energy types or even three, excluding Dragon Pokémon of course. I see much competitive use for your cards, especially these, if they were real. I kind of wish they were, I mean, they're really good! Good job!
Wishiwashi solo form - [W] - HP 40

[W] Water Gun 30

Retreat:
When it’s in trouble, its eyes moisten and begin to shine.
The shining light attracts its comrades, and they stand together against their enemies.

Wishiwashi school form -[W] - HP 140

Ability: Form Together
you can play this card from your hand only if you have 2 or more Wishiwashi solo form
in play.

[
C][C] Plead for help

For each Wishiwashi solo form on your bench, place 2 damage counters on your opponents Pokemon in any way you like.

[W][C][C] Ravaging Revenge spout 150
Discard all Wishiwashi solo form on your bench, then, discard on of your opponents benched Pokemon.

I really like the effects of Wishiwashi school form's attacks! There are two main things that pop out to me hear, the first being that while you might've not meant it to be, I think you might've, just maybe, meant for "Ravaging Revenge Spout" to include some effect as to where if you don't have X number of Wishiwashi solo form on your bench, this attack does nothing" or something like that, because otherwise that would be incredibly overpowered, but your mighty included that for your own reasons. The second thing it that while looking through your cards, especially the Wishiwashi cards, I noticed quite a bit of errors. There are some things like capitalization guidelines the first letter in the first word of a sentence, ending sentences with periods, spelling, etc.. You can check the Common Woridng Errors Compilation for other specific wordings and capitlization regarding things Pokémon has used, such as always capitalizing the names of Special Conditions and Special Conditions itself. :)
Pokemon tools Z-Crystal and Ice Gem!

Trainer - Item

This card can only be attached to a Pokemon GX. The GX attack of the Pokemon this card is attached to costs one less energy.

Trainer - Item

The [I] Pokemon this card is attached too can't be Frozen.

EDIT I was just looking through all the cards and realized I wrote Ledians ability wrong. It should say: Once during your turn, if this Pokemon is asleep, you may discard an energy attached to it. If you do, it is now healed...Don't know where the other thing came from lol :p
For Z-Crystal you could maybe specify the energy that's being costed less. For example on Dimension Valley, it says that all Psychic Pokémon attacks take one less [C] less. I feel it said they just cost only one Energy less, we may not know exactly what they mean. So far your woridng implies that it's one of any energy, and it seems like nice wording. However, it situations like these where a common question can be asked about a certain effect, it is common to see I think parenthesis something that specifies the effect. I would recommend in paranthesis something like "this includes all different types of basic Energy" just to give a simple answer to a question that might arise. These are commonly used when, every though it could even be super obvious, to specify what the effect does as to clear any and all confusion. :)

I might quote more of these on how I like their competitivity and creativeness and all that, and every some errors, but these are the biggest ones thus far in those areas! Your cards are amazing man, I hope you can keep on creating great cards! Also, I really hope you found some of the advice I've given helpful! :)

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
These are by far my favorite cards you have made this far. Not only are they pretty good, but I absolutely love attacks with two different energy types or even three, excluding Dragon Pokémon of course. I see much competitive use for your cards, especially these, if they were real. I kind of wish they were, I mean, they're really good! Good job!

Thanks! I agree with you on Pokemon that use multiple energy type. I also fixed the wording on Raichu's ability. It now says "any damage done to it is reduced by 70" when before it said "any damage done to it is 70 less".

I really like the effects of Wishiwashi school form's attacks! There are two main things that pop out to me hear, the first being that while you might've not meant it to be, I think you might've, just maybe, meant for "Ravaging Revenge Spout" to include some effect as to where if you don't have X number of Wishiwashi solo form on your bench, this attack does nothing" or something like that, because otherwise that would be incredibly overpowered, but your mighty included that for your own reasons. The second thing it that while looking through your cards, especially the Wishiwashi cards, I noticed quite a bit of errors. There are some things like capitalization guidelines the first letter in the first word of a sentence, ending sentences with periods, spelling, etc.. You can check the Common Woridng Errors Compilation for other specific wordings and capitlization regarding things Pokémon has used, such as always capitalizing the names of Special Conditions and Special Conditions itself. :)

I have fixed the wording and added
This attack can not be used if you have less than 2 Wishiwashi solo form on your bench.
I will work on wording and capitalization on the other cards as well.

Z-Crystal has also been fixed.
Trainer - Item

This card can only be attached to a Pokemon GX. The Pokemon GX attack of the Pokemon this card is attached to costs one less energy (this includes all types of basic energy).

Thanks for the help and I'm glad you like the cards!
Jade

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Oricorio - [R] - HP 90
Basic

Ability: Baile Dance
Once during your turn, if you have an Oricorio with Pom-Pom dance, an Oricorio with Pa'u Dance,
and an Oricorio with Sensu Dance in play, you may leave your opponents active Pokemon Burned.

[R][R] Bird search 20
Search your deck for an Oricorio and put it onto your bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: Fairy (-20)
This Oricorio has sipped red nectar. Its passionate dance moves cause its
enemies to combust in both body and mind.

Oricorio - [E] - HP 90
Basic

Ability: Pom-Pom Dance
Once during your turn, if you have an Oricorio with Baile Dance, an Oricorio with Pa'u Dance,
and an Oricorio with Sensu Dance in play, you may leave your opponents active Pokemon Paralyzed.

[
E][E] Thunder Cheer 30
Heal 20 damage from each of your Oricorio.

C]

Oricorio - [
P] - HP 90

Ability: Pa'u Dance
Once during your turn, if you have an Oricorio with Baile Dance, an Oricorio with Pom-Pom Dance,
and an Oricorio with Sensu Dance in play, you may leave your opponents active Pokemon Confused.

[
P][P] Psychic Hula 30
Move an energy from this Pokemon to one of your benched Oricorio.
If you don't have any benched Oricorio, this attack does nothing.

Weakness: Electric (x2)

Oricorio - [P] - HP 90

Ability: Sensu Dance
Once during your turn, if you have an Oricorio with Baile Dance, an Oricorio with Pom-Pom Dance,
and an Oricorio with Pa'u Dance in play, you may leave your opponents active Pokemon Asleep.

[
P][P] Mysterious Fan 80

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Vanilite - [I] - HP 50
Basic

[I] Creamy Icicle 30

It feels pleasantly cool when embraced.
This Pokémon is treasured by households in warm regions.

Vanillish - [I] - HP 90
Stage 1 - evolves from Vanilite

Ability: Waffle-Cone Armor
This Pokemon can not be Frozen.

[I][C] Icy Mist 40+
If you played a supporter card this turn, this attack does 10 more damage.

Hot days cause its body to melt. It can be restored by refreezing it,
but the process leaves its body slightly warped.

Vanilluxe - [I] - HP 140
Sateg 2 - evolves from Vanillite

Ability: Brain Freeze
Once during your turn, you may leave both active Pokemon Frozen.

[I][I][C] Cherry on Top 120
If your opponents active Pokemon is [R], during your opponents next turn, it's attacks are reduced by 30.

Each of its two heads has a brain, and when they are in agreement,
it attacks its enemies by exhaling a violent blizzard.

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Ultra Beast Kartana - [G] - HP 150
Basic

[G][G][G][G][G] Slash of the Katana 190
Discard 2 Energy attached to this Pokemon. Then,
discard an energy attached to your opponents active Pokemon.

One of the Ultra Beast life-forms, it was observed cutting
down a gigantic steel tower with one stroke of its blade.

Turtonator - [R] - HP 100
Basic

Ability: Shell of Flame
If this Pokemon is knocked out by damage from your opponents active Pokemon,
that Pokemon is now burned.

[R][R][C] Spinning Fire Shell 90

It gushes fire and poisonous gases from its nostrils. Its dung is an explosive
substance and can be put to various uses.

Mankey - [F] - HP 70
Basic

[F][F] Monkey Kick 50
Flip a coin, if tails, this attack does nothing.

It can spontaneously become enraged. Everyone near it clears out as
it rampages, and the resulting loneliness makes it angrier still.

Primeape-GX - [F] - HP 240
Stage 1 - evolves from Mankey

[F] Taunt
During your opponents next turn, any damage done to this Pokemon by attacks is reduced by 30.
During your next turn, this Pokemon's attacks do 30 more damage.

[F][F][C] Savage Karate POKE 170

[F][C] Annoyed Cheater GX
Put 2 supporter cards from your discard pile into your hand. During your next turn,
you can play 2 supporter cards. (You can only use 1 GX attack per game).

Weakness: Fairy (x2)
Pokemon GX rule: When your Pokemon GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards,

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Sneasel - [I][D] - HP 70
Basic

[I] Grab the Eggs
Search your deck for up to 2 Pokemon egg cards, reveal them, and put them into your hand.
Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness: Steel (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-40)
It has a cunning yet savage disposition. It waits for parents to leave their nests,
and then it sneaks in to steal their eggs.

Weavile - [I][D] - HP130
Stage 1 - evolves from Sneasel

[D] Take and Use
Look through your opponents discard pile and choose an Item card you find there.
You may use it's affect as this attack.

[I][D][C] Slash the prey 80
Discard an energy attached to this Pokemon. Your opponents active Pokemon is now Frozen.

Weakness: Steel (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-40)
They dwell in cold places. This Pokémon’s main food source in Alola is
Vulpix and Sandshrew, which they carefully divide among their group.

Pokemon Egg - Item

Play this card as if it were a 40 HP [C] basic Pokemon. At any time during your turn
(before you attack), you may search your deck for a basic Pokemon with 60 HP or less
and switch it with this card. Shuffle your deck afterwards. You can only play 1 Pokemon Egg card per turn.

This card can't retreat. If this card is knocked out, your opponent can't take any prize cards.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Jangmo-o - [N] - HP 50
Basic

[C] Dragon Scale 50
Discard a card from your hand.

Weakness: Dragon (x2)
Retreat:

Hakamo-o - [N] - HP 90
Stage 1 - evolves from Jangmo-o

Ability: Ringing Scales

As long as this Pokemon is in play, each of your Pokemon's attacks do 20 more damage.

[E][G] Shedding 70
Discard the top card of each players deck.

Kommo-o GX - [N] - HP 250
Stage 2 - evolves from Hakamo-o

Ability: Sharp Armor
Whenever this Pokemon is damaged by an attack,
discard the top card of your opponents deck.

[G][G][C][C] Rough Hard Slam 220
Discard all cards from your hand.

[G][E] Rage of the Dragons GX
Discard a number of card from the top of your opponents deck equal to the number of
Pokemon in your discard pile. (You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game).

Man I wish I had more time for this stuff. Oh well

EDIT: Did I really just say his attacks cost Dragon Energy? Wow, I know it was late and I was tired but jeez. Anyway, they have been fixed.

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Just a reminder, I still take requests!

Dhelmise-GX - [G] - HP 150
Basic

[G] Healing Weeds
Move 3 damage counters from this Pokémon to your opponents Pokémon in any way you like.

[G][C] Slimy Detritus 60

[G][G][G][C] Whale of a knockout GX
This attack does 190 damage to one of your opponents Pokémon.
(You can't use more than 1 GX attack in a game.)

Retreat:
Pokemon GX Rule: When your Pokémon GX is knocked out, your opponent takes 2 prize cards.

Last edited:

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Eevee's!
Eevee - [C] - HP 60
Basic

[C] Stone of Evolution
Search your deck for a card that evolves from this Pokemon and put it on top of it (this counts as evolving). Then, shuffle your deck.

Resistance:
Possessing an unbalanced and unstable genetic makeup, it conceals many possible evolutions.

Flareon - [R] - HP 90
Stage 1 - evolves from Eevee

Ability: Flame Coat
Prevent all damage done to this Pokemon by attacks from your opponents [R] Pokemon.

[R][R] Burning Embers
If your opponent's active Pokemon attacks on their next turn, they must flip a coin. If heads, The attacks damage is reduced by 20 and that Pokemon is burned. If tails, return that Pokemon and all cards are attached to it to their hand.

Its average body temperature is between 1,300 and 1,500 degrees Fahrenheit.
In its internal flame sac, temperatures reach 3,000 degrees.

Vaporeon - [W] - HP 100

Ability: Mermaid Impostor
Whenever this Pokemon is damaged by an attack, flip a coin, if heads,
that attack is reduced by 30. If that Pokemon is a [W] Pokemon, it it reduced by 60.

[W][C][C] Spot Spout 60+
If your opponents active Pokemon is a [W] type, this attack does 60 more damage.
If you opponents active Pokemon is a [R] type, heal 20 damage from that Pokemon.

Its cells are composed of units much like water molecules. It lives close to water
and is often mistaken for a mermaid.

Jolteon - [E] - HP 110

[E][E] Long Shock
Your opponents active Pokemon is now Paralyzed. Flip a coin, if heads, that Pokemon is Paralyzed for 2 turns.

[E][E][E] Random Jolt of Lighting 100
If your opponents active Pokemon is [E], this attack does 200 damage instead of 100. This Pokemon does 50 damage to itself.

Resistance:
When its fur stands on end, that’s a sign it’s about to give off a jolt of electricity. Take care, as sometimes lightning strikes next to it, too.

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Komala - [C] - HP 120
Basic

Ability: Sleep Full Saliva
Each players active Pokemon can only attack if they are asleep.

Ability: Time To Sleep
Whenever you attach an energy card from your hand to this Pokemon, you may leave both active Pokemon Asleep.

[
C][C][C][C] Log Slam 90
This attack does 30 damage to 1 of your opponents benched Pokemon.

Resistance:
C][C][C]
The log it holds was given to it by its parents at birth. It has also been known to cling to the arm of a friendly Trainer.

Trainer - Supporter - Sophocles

Search your deck for up to 2 in any combination of basic [E] and [S] type Pokemon and put them onto your bench.
Then, search your deck for up to 2 in any combination of basic [E] and [S] Energy cards and attach them to those Pokemon in any way you like. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

You may play only 1 Supporter card during your turn (before you attack).

JadeGemTM

Forum Mod
Exeggcute - [G] - HP 50
Basic
exeggcute.png

[G] Slowly Cracking
Flip a coin, if heads, search your deck for an Exeggutor and put it into your hand. Then, shuffle your deck.

Its six eggs use telepathy to communicate among themselves. It is believed to carry plant genes
and the genes of other species.

Alolan Exeggutor - [N] - HP 150
Stage 1 - evolves from Exeggcute
exeggutor-alolan.jpg

[G] Goodbye Head
Search your deck for an Exeggcute and put it onto your bench.

[G][G][P] Tall Palm Slap 110
Search your deck for up to 3 basic energy cards and attach them to your Pokemon in any way you like.
Then, shuffle your deck

Weakness: Fairy (x2)
Resistance: Electric (-30)
When the time comes, one of its three heads falls off. Before long, the fallen head grows into an Exeggcute.

Last edited: