PokeBeach's February 2017 TCG Cup, Sponsored by TCGPlayer.com!

Updated standings: http://challonge.com/FebruaryCup2017 Check your standings to make sure they are correct.

Apologies for not making more frequent updates this round. Things have been kinda hectic.

But that's fine because you don't need me to babysit you, right? :D

Round ends tonight at 11:59 PM EST, that's in a little over 7 hours.

If your opponent hasn't responded in over 24 hours, you need to add me to your conversation. If I don't hear anything from either player, you will both receive a tie and an activity warning for not doing your match. If you get two activity warnings in one tournament you will be dropped.

Is there a way to view the standings after each round?

Yes. http://challonge.com/FebruaryCup2017

You can see the standings at any time by clicking this link and scrolling down to the bottom. They are updated in real time, so you can see your updated standings the second I've put your results into challonge. If I ever make a post about updating the standings and your result is either incorrect or missing, just let me know and I will fix it right away.

If you're going to Anaheim and will be absent Saturday and Sunday, please post in the thread. Players, take note in case you get paired up. You are still responsible for getting your match done. If you want to concede the round, that's fine too.

To my opponent I wont be here all day saturday and will be back around 6-7pm pst sunday if you want to schedule the match then.

Round 4 Pairings

Round 4 ends Tuesday, February 21, at 11:59 PM EST.

Attention to all players attending Anaheim Regionals: You are still responsible for completing your match. I realize that with only four days to do this round and two or three of them being used up by Anaheim, this leaves little time to play. Post in the thread if you are going to be absent for Anaheim. Note that this will only excuse you from the 48-hour reply requirement. If you think that there won't be any time for you to fight, you can withdraw from the tournament completely or scoop the round. Failure to take any action will result in an activity warning. If you get two in one tourney you will be dropped and banned for a period of two months.

To everyone else...get going :)

Last edited:
Round 4 ends on the 21st, not the 20th, oops.

Back