Art Gallery Ragnhildur's Pokémon Shirt Designs

Ragnhildur

Aspiring Trainer
For some years I already made some My Little Pony Shirt Designs but since Sun and Moon I also started to make some Pokémon ones. My absolute goal is to draw them all but as you can expect that might be a LOT of work. :D

My Deviantart: http://ilona-the-sinister.deviantart.com/

Some of my designs:
Natu and Xatu
natu_and_xatu_by_ilona_the_sinister-daq7bbe.jpg
Spinarak and Ariadios
spinarak_and_aradios_by_ilona_the_sinister-daq08f9.jpg
Joltik and Galvantula
joltik_and_galvantula_by_ilona_the_sinister-daq08on.jpg
Litten, Torracat and Incineroar
litten__torracat_and_incineroar_by_ilona_the_sinister-dapjdq0.jpg
Popplio, Brionne and Primarina
popplio__brionne_and_primarina_by_ilona_the_sinister-dapfyts.jpg
Lycanroc
lycanroc_by_ilona_the_sinister-daphb1n.jpg
Dewpider and Araquanid
dewpider_and_araquanid_by_ilona_the_sinister-daq08kf.jpg
Salazzle
salazzle_by_ilona_the_sinister-dap9isi.jpg

These are incredible! I love your art style, it reminds me of a guy who used to do graphics for official events five or so years back. Do you actually sell any of these as physical apparel?

These are incredible! I love your art style, it reminds me of a guy who used to do graphics for official events five or so years back. Do you actually sell any of these as physical apparel?

Thanks you so much ^^ And yes, at the top of my post you can find links to my Redbubble and Teepublic pages. That's where I sell my designs. :)

Thanks you so much ^^ And yes, at the top of my post you can find links to my Redbubble and Teepublic pages. That's where I sell my designs. :)

I've actually just removed these links, since artists can sell or commission their artworks only if they are a Verified Seller (including via other sites). You can add the links later on, if you do become one. I've sent more details through a PM. =)

Otherwise, I love the art pieces! They've got a real modern and expressive touch to them. I look forward to seeing more! ^.^

Thanks for the comments. :) I've made some new ones:

Pikipek, Trumbeak and Toucannon:
pikipek__trumbeak_and_toucannon_by_ilona_the_sinister-daqbirt.jpg

Type: Null and Silvally
type__null_and_silvally_by_ilona_the_sinister-daqeckd.jpg

Zorua and Zoroark
zorua_and_zoroark_by_ilona_the_sinister-daqqm03.jpg

These designs are incredible! I especially love the Lycanroc shirt, it's absolutely fantastic. :D
Imma see if I can buy some for my friends; hopefully they do the same for me. XD

Thank you! I've been away for some days. But today I managed to make some new designs. :3

Type Null: Failure - A piece based around the lore of Type: Null
http://pre01.deviantart.net/061e/th...l___failure_by_ilona_the_sinister-dat6jmc.jpg
Necrozma
http://pre08.deviantart.net/00ed/th/pre/i/2016/362/9/6/necrozma_by_ilona_the_sinister-dat5ube.jpg
(Shiny) Absol and Mega Absol
http://ilona-the-sinister.deviantart.com/art/Absol-and-Shiny-Absol-653642935
Charjabug. My boyfriend kept telling me it looked like a bus. And this inside joke got maybe a bit out of hand as I gave him this design on shirt this christmas and dared him to make a whole team of Charjabug in Pokemon Sun and name them after Dutch bus companies. This idiot is actually doing it right now.
http://img05.deviantart.net/59d0/i/...vroom_vroom_by_ilona_the_sinister-dat1e2r.jpg

I love the shirt designs! My favourites are the Type:Null Faliures and the Necrozma designs, because the Type Null one looks so mysterious and the Necrozma one has beautiful bold colours. Can't wait to see more!

I love the shirt designs! My favourites are the Type:Null Faliures and the Necrozma designs, because the Type Null one looks so mysterious and the Necrozma one has beautiful bold colours. Can't wait to see more!
Thank you ^^

So the end of 2016 is near and here are my last two designs. I hope 2017 will bring lot's of creativity for everyone! :D

Pyukumuku
pyukumuku_by_ilona_the_sinister-dat9mt0.jpg
Passimian
passimian_by_ilona_the_sinister-datijjb.jpg

Last edited:
Happy new year everbody! Hope that 2017 will bring lots of awesome things! I just finished my first design for 2017: It's a design of Silvally breaking out of Type: Null's body. It's more a symbolic piece to describe Silvally finally being free and able to unleash its full power. Some part of his body are Rainbow-like because of all the different types being "activated". God I love this thing, probably one if my favourite Pokemon of all time.

Silvally: Breaking Out
silvally__breaking_out_by_ilona_the_sinister-datyeen.jpg

Happy new year everbody! Hope that 2017 will bring lots of awesome things! I just finished my first design for 2017: It's a design of Silvally breaking out of Type: Null's body. It's more a symbolic piece to describe Silvally finally being free and able to unleash its full power. Some part of his body are Rainbow-like because of all the different types being "activated". God I love this thing, probably one if my favourite Pokemon of all time.

Silvally: Breaking Out
silvally__breaking_out_by_ilona_the_sinister-datyeen.jpg
I think I've seen you on dA. Your art's really nice. I especially like how you portray Silvally in this piece. Breaking out of Type:Null as a shell is pretty creative, and the colours on the black background really catch my eye. :)

I think I've seen you on dA. Your art's really nice. I especially like how you portray Silvally in this piece. Breaking out of Type:Null as a shell is pretty creative, and the colours on the black background really catch my eye. :)

Thanks a lot. ^^ I love to create pieces that also tell a bit of a story like with my recent Type: Null and Silvally ones. Think I want to continue with that.
Anyway here's a new design again. For the last days I've been listening to the Tron Legacy OST and I got inspired to draw a Pokémon with Neon Glowing Effects. Then Mega Rayquaza came into my mind and well... here's the result:

Mega Rayquaza

mega_rayquaza_by_ilona_the_sinister-dau25eg.jpg

Finished two new pieces in the same Style as my Rayquaza one. Quite like this style. :3 Perhaps I will make Yveltal next. Or Palkia, or Zygarde. Agh I can't choose. XD

Dialga
dialga_by_ilona_the_sinister-dau6bol.jpg
Giratina
giratina_by_ilona_the_sinister-dau7miu.jpg

Back