E-mail Validation Issues

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Currently PokéBeach is experiencing some troubles with e-mail validation. Users may not receive e-mail confirmations after making a new account or making some changes to accounts that require e-mail confirmation.

Until the issue is fixed, we do not recommend that users update their accounts in ways that require validation, such as updating an e-mail address.

In the event that you do get locked out of your account due to a lack of validation, please reach out to the PokéBeach staff so that we can help you out. If you need to reach us outside of the forum, the best way to do so is via the PokéBeach Skype Chat. Several moderators are members of the chat, and if they can't help you, they can pass your issue on to those of us who can.

If that is not as option, you can also e-mail me directly at shiningathena(at)outlook.com with your username and a description of your problems, and I will help you myself at your earliest convenience (though I'm just one person and I do sleep, so please be patient). I will be away on holiday from 18 Dec through 9 Jan, so please do not contact me during this time as I will be unable to assist you. Until I return, please use the other contact methods to get in touch with other SMods. Thank you!

I can also be reached via messaging the PokéBeach Facebook page, if you have a PokéBeach account with your account information. Direct messages only and not page posts, please.

Last edited:

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
You can also e-mail myself directly at bbninjaspb(at)gmail.com! Some members have found that they can still use some PMs/Conversations even while requiring e-mail validation, so if possible, you could contact an online Super Moderator that way too. :3

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
The underlying issues of the e-mail problem have now been resolved. Much thanks to our programmer, peer, for getting everything sorted out for us. This also should mean that all related account issues are gone, so I am going to unstick and close this post.

If you're still experiencing issues but retain the ability to post, please report your problem in our Forum Question thread. If your issues are such that you cannot post normally, please use the above contact information to get in touch with the PokéBeach staff.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Unfortunately, the e-mail issues have returned, so I am restickying this thread. Please use the above contact information to get in touch with the staff if you're experiencing account issues!