• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alakazam Deck

Ches Vernon

Aspiring Trainer
I am an old man who got pulled in to Pokemon because of my daughter... now I am addicted. With that being said, I've been having a ton of fun with this Alakazam deck. It works very well once you get the mechanics down. My basic set up is:

1) Start with Gengar or Alakazam and use spirit link if available (Gengar preferred)
2) Use Ultra Ball on Hoopa-EX to fill bench with Alakazams and use Super Scope to fill bench with M Alakazam Ex
3) Plink back bench away free Gengar (if Dimension Valley)/Kinesis
4) Roll out your Gengar and start blasting hitting them with Alakazam Ex
5) Use devolution to reset the Alakazam combos and I used Super Scoop Ups as a ghetto heal.
It is a very low energy deck with huge damage potential. Best hit yet was 1210 with for one purple.

Pokémon - 12

4 Alakazam-EX FAC 25
4 M Alakazam-EX FAC 26
2 Gengar-EX PHF 34
2 Wobbuffet GEN 111

Trainer Cards - 38

4 Devolution Spray EVO 76
2 Lysandre FLF 90
3 Dimension Valley PHF 93
1 Pokémon Ranger STS 113
4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
1 Max Revive GEN 65
2 Escape Rope PRC 127
2 Random Receiver FAC 109
4 N NVI 92
4 Super Scoop Up UL 83
4 Alakazam Spirit Link FAC 90
4 Ultra Ball ROS 93
1 Energy Reset FAC 98
2 VS Seeker PHF 109

Energy - 10

6 Psychic Energy GEN 79
4 Mystery Energy PHF 112

I am sorry, I removed the energy reset and added the Hoopa Ex, not sure why that didn't show up.

Back