• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard M Beedrill EX

Poke'Pete

Pikachu! Use Swag!
Since I saw Mega Beedrill, I have really wanted to make a deck for it. So here is my attempt at Mega Beedrill.

Pokémon:
  • 3 M Beedrill EX
  • 3 Beedrill EX
  • 2 Landorus
  • 2 Smeargle BKT
  • 1 Trubish
  • 1 Garbodor
  • 1 Shaymin EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 N
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Skyla
  • 4 Battle Compressor
  • 4 Forrest of Giant Plants
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Trainer's Mail
  • 4 Mega Turbo
  • 3 Vs Seeker
  • 3 Beedrill Spirit Link
  • 3 Float Stone
  • 2 Energy Retrieval
  • 2 Super Rod
  • 1 Tool Retriever
Energy:
  • 4 Grass Energy
  • 3 Fighting Energy
Strategy:

Mega Beedrill does 40. Poison + Paralyze. Put 4 Damage Counters instead of 1 inbetween turns. Discard All Energy on this Pokemon.

T1-Get the Turn 1 Mega Beedrill with Compressor, Spirit Link, Mega Turbo, and Forrest. Try to set Trubish on your bench.
T2-Retreat into Landorus. Evolve into Garbodor to stop Zoroak from Stand In/Retreat as well as other abilities. Shout of Power for KO on most EXs. Attach energy to Beedrill Ex.
T3. Repeat Steps 1 and 2 until hopefully you win.
Smeargle is there to switch energies out of the discard as needed.
Please help with ideas because I know it isn't a perfect list.

The reason that I run Tool Retriever is so that I can take the Float Stone off of Garbodor to do all the abilities.

Ur only ability is Smeargle. Seems like a waste. If you need smeargle. Just don't lock with garbodor.
If you want to use tool retrieval. Make it more useful and add muscle bands.

So I'm thinking drop the Tool Retriever and the Smergles and in something else, maybe like 2 Revitalizer and another Trainer's Mail?
-1 Tool Retriever
-2 Smeargle

+2 Revitalizer
+1 Trainer's Mail

I think the use of a Sceptile Ex 2-2 line would help to heal M Beedrill if he gets hit with an evolved Pokemon turn two. Also helps him recover energy lost from his attack.

You don't need Landorus, to be honest it would be better to run PRC Sceptile. Having 2 different types of energies clutter up the deck, along with Smeargle AND garb.

-2 Land +2Garb Line -2Smeargle +1Bee +1Shaybae
-1 Syc -4Compressors -1Forest -1Tool Retriever
+1Vs +1 Mail +3Parallel +2N
-3Fighting +3 Grass
Possibly add Sceptile for another heavy hitter. Maybe add Ariodos to aid this possibility if you remove garbs.
I don't think Bee is going to be strong enough on its own, so I think Sceptile would be a great addition.

Just wondering, have you thought about running a 2-2 line of Toxicroak from steam siege? it could work as a stall. FYI Heres its ability, 'Prevent all damage done to this pokemon from your opponenets poisoned pokemon'. I could work as a stall while waiting for your opponent to get KO'd from poison damage.

I think talonflame is a good addition. Both pokemon will have free retreat. It does 40 damage during the turn that beedrill needs to recharge. And it grabs 2 cards from your deck.

I really like the idea of using Toxicroak, but the new Clawitzer sounds really fun to use. Maybe in combination with Wally, you could get an easier T1 Mega Bee with 2 Energy.

Landorus makes this deck expanded. I would run Sceptile ex/m sceptile ex. Maybe max elixir to make the T1 Mega Bee even easier. Talon flame is a good edition. Revitilizer is awesome for any grass deck. Thats my Opinion on making this deck better.

May I make a suggestion.

Remove:
- 4 Battle Compressor (out of rotation)
- 1 Trubish
- 1 Garbador (Shuts off abilities. You're basically sabatoging your own game.)
-1 Tool Retriever (I don't think this is a very good card.)
- 2 Landorus (Expanded just like B.C.
- 3 Fighting energy

Add:
+ 2 Ariados (Poison your opponent)
+ 2 Spinarac
+ 5 Grass Energy (Beedrill needs energy flowing.)
+ 1 VS Seeker (Staple in a lot of decks)
+ 1 Energy Retrieval (3 should be good)
+ 1 Lysandre (I like playing 2. Try running 2.)

I have also gotten my hands on some Beedrills as they are one of my old-time-all-time favorites. I really want to make this playable at best, and i want to add to this thread and possibly give some insight at so how i think it would work and ask for feedback, like the OP.

Explanation: Stall and disrupt. Crushing Hammer, N and Delinquent are used to disable the opponents active until we are charged and ready to go. Specifically Delinquent is always good imo because of the prevalence of stadiums. At times i have Vs Seekered into Delinquent multiple times for some major disruption.

If i get Talonflame out T1 its means ill have everything i need for M-Beedrill for T2-3 fully powered. Sceptile is here for when shit hits the fan and he is also extremely good for retreating into and using his Sleep Poison for continued stalling. Skyla is essential for picking up needed spirit links, turbos or retrievals.

Possible techs: Fisherman, a Stadium (for more control over delinquent), Grunts for guaranteed energy disruption, Max Elixir? Max Potion? Puzzle of time?

Major caveats with this deck: Slow > Beedrill-Ex kinda sucks, M-Beedrill doesn't hit amazingly hard for the work you put in. Is completely hammered by any kind of energy disruption and Pokemon Center Lady completely shuts the deck down. Lack of good grass synergy and weak pokemon overall makes it tough filling in the pokemon slots.. Currently seems like Grass is still a little limp. Once your mega turbos are gone, the deck putters to a halt if your opponent is good enough.

My setup:

Pokemon: 14
2 Sceptile-EX (AO)
2 M-Secptile-EX (AO)
3 Beedrill-EX (P)
3 M-Beedrill-EX (P)
1 Shaymin (RS)
3 Talonflame (SS)

Trainers: 32
Crushing Hammer x4
Energy Retrieval x2
Mega Turbo x4