Mega Gardevoir vs Mega Scizor

WindierWeavile

Breezing through life as a Weavile on a windy day.
So I've been building a brilliant arrow M Gardevoir deck and it's been doing pretty well I feel except for the match up against M Scizor. It's a definite auto loss for sure against it and I've been trying to figure out ways around it. I've tried putting Giratina Ex in because it seems to fit right in adding 2 fairy energy to the brilliant arrow attack but I just can't seem to build a consistent enough deck to keep it going. It struggles to get more than one brilliant arrow Gardevoir out and running. Is there any other suggestions against this match up or is it basically just auto loss with nothing against it?

I was working on a M Gardevoir EX/ Flareon EX deck to see if it helps with the match up any but never got around to testing it. I was using the one from the Steam set. You may want to see what you can do with it. Reason I chose Flareon EX was because Gardevoir only need 1 fairy energy to attack and Flareon can move those energy to itself when needed. The best thing is the Flareon will take 4 prize cards before it goes down. Mix that with things like Energy Switch and you can have something to work with.

I'll have to see what I can do with that cause that's a really good idea. The problem I see with that though is I want to use the brilliant arrow Mega Gardevoir. It would be a little difficult fitting in a Flareon Ex into a Brilliant Arrow deck. But it is a good idea for a Despair Ray deck.

It's a bad idea there too. There's no feasible way for you to win this matchup outside of Giratina but that's really just prolonging the inevitable.

M Gardevoir autolosses to M Scizor unless you're running Giratina-EX as well, but that more or less ruins the deck in the long-run.

Weavile helps but it won't save you.

What does your list look like atm?

I did a lot of testing with brilliant arrow and the big part that slows her down enough to make me consider other options is that it takes 3 energies. not relatively fast enough, have to rely on a max elixir fairy garden combo

Here's what I've got right now.

Deck without Giratina:

Pokemon:14
Gardevoir Ex Sts x2
Gardevoir Ex Gen x2
M Gardevoir Ex Gen x3
M Gardevoir Ex Sts x1
Shaymin Ex x2
Carbink (safeguard) FtC x1
Xerneas Sts x3

Trainers:34
Sycamore x4