Finished Mafia XXXVII: Celever's School Grades ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid I don't have time to update today either. :( This is super awful, but if someone wants to make a votecount I might have time to update tomorrow morning!

TheSceptileMaster (6) -- TheAnticipationEevee [#711], King Xerneas [#719], double o squirtle [#725], scattered mind [#728], Ninja Penguin [#743], Jabberwock [#765]
TheFlyingPidove (2) -- simsands [#687], scattered mind [#692-#700], Jabberwock [#709-#765], TheAnticipationEevee [#710-#711], TheSceptileMaster [#762]
Mr.Muffin (0) -- Ninja Penguin [#633-#705], Jabberwock [#634-#704],
simsands (0) -- Jabberwock [#704-#709]
King Xerneas (0) -- TheSceptileMaster [#731-#762]

---This vote count does not include any vote weights or other vote manipulation.---

Simply claiming town will not do you any good. No one will claim anything else, so it really doesn't mean anything. You won't be believed unless you claim your role. Remember, between getting lynched and letting scum know more about a town role, staying alive is the number one priority for a town player.

Also; if you're town, we will lose if you're lynched, so you have to do anything in your power to make us believe you.

I will reveal my role as a final try to prove I am town
You are Economics.

The economy kind of has a direct influence over many aspects of everyone’s life. It’s unfortunate, but how much money you have to spend and even simply whether you’re in work or not is controlled by politicians in a Government somewhere, and this is the study of how to influence those people positively.

Active: Economic Boom!
Congratulations, you’re good at your job and the economy is booming! People have money to spare and are becoming more confident as a result of it. At night, please PM Celever “Night X -- Boom [user1] and [user2]”. Both user1 and user2 will have their abilities buffed for the next cycle. However, after a boom always comes a recession, and so the cycle after they have been buffed, their abilities will be nerfed, unless you use this ability on them the following cycle. As you are only in charge of one economy, you may not use this ability in the same night as Economic Recession.

Active: Economic Recession
Congratulations, you’re terrible at your job and the economy is failing! No one has any money and as such don’t have the resources to really make a difference. At night, please PM Celever “Night X -- Take money from [user1] and [user2]”. Both user1 and user2 will have their abilities nerfed for the next cycle. However, after a recession always come a boom, and so the cycle after they have been nerfed, their abilities will be buffed, unless you use this ability on them the following cycle. As you are only in charge of one economy, you may not use this ability in the same night as Economic Boom.

Active: Austerity
Austerity is an economic policy involving taking public services and other important parts of society away from the common man to invest into business and economic strength instead. At night, please PM Celever “Night X -- Austeritise [user1]”. That night, there is a 50% chance that all abilities targeting user1 will fail, not including the nightkill, as people don’t have enough money to properly fund their night actions targeting said user. Furthermore, user1 will be at L+1 during the following day phase. You may not use austerity in the same night as prosperity.

Active: Prosperity
Prosperity is the economic policy where money is invested directly into the common man through means such as strengthening public services and raising the benefits cap, taking it out of business and lessening the rate of economic growth instead. At night, please PM Celever “Night X -- Prosperitise [user1] and [user2]”. That night, there is a 50% chance that all abilities used by either user1 or user2 will fail, including the nightkill. Furthermore, user1 and user2 will be at L-1 the following day. You may not use prosperity in the same night as austerity.

Win Condition: Eliminate all subjects which endeavour to prevent Celever from getting back into 6th form.

By now, it's pretty obvious that @TheSceptileMaster doesn't want to post the results because he probably buffed his scumteam the whole game.
Can we just hammer and have better activity tomorrow?

TSM died:
You are Economics.

The economy kind of has a direct influence over many aspects of everyone’s life. It’s unfortunate, but how much money you have to spend and even simply whether you’re in work or not is controlled by politicians in a Government somewhere, and this is the study of how to influence those people positively.

Passive: B
MEANIE *slap*. Just like a true chancellor, you’re stepping out of line and stopping people from achieving what they have every right to by being bad at maths! >:L As it’s the second-most important role, Prime Ministers usually just shove in their bestie as the Chancellor, which can oftentimes be disastrous. You’re hoping that some time in the future that Chancellor isn’t me (which is probably wise, in fairness). As you’re a B, you may discuss with your fellow team members in the QuickTopic linked in the next post in this PM.

Passive: Economic Release of Information
Hooray for puns! \o/ If you’re economic with your information, it means that you don’t give much of it. Therefore, any time you perform the nightkill for the mafia team, the Role PM of your victim will not be publicised in the main thread, but rather posted in the scum QuickTopic instead.

Active: Economic Boom!
Congratulations, you’re good at your job and the economy is booming! People have money to spare and are becoming more confident as a result of it. At night, please PM Celever “Night X -- Boom [user1] and [user2]”. Both user1 and user2 will have their abilities buffed for the next cycle. However, after a boom always comes a recession, and so the cycle after they have been buffed, their abilities will be nerfed, unless you use this ability on them the following cycle. As you are only in charge of one economy, you may not use this ability in the same night as Economic Recession.

Active: Economic Recession
Congratulations, you’re terrible at your job and the economy is failing! No one has any money and as such don’t have the resources to really make a difference. At night, please PM Celever “Night X -- Take money from [user1] and [user2]”. Both user1 and user2 will have their abilities nerfed for the next cycle. However, after a recession always come a boom, and so the cycle after they have been nerfed, their abilities will be buffed, unless you use this ability on them the following cycle. As you are only in charge of one economy, you may not use this ability in the same night as Economic Boom.

Active: Austerity
Austerity is an economic policy involving taking public services and other important parts of society away from the common man to invest into business and economic strength instead. At night, please PM Celever “Night X -- Austeritise [user1]”. That night, there is a 50% chance that all abilities targeting user1 will fail, not including the nightkill, as people don’t have enough money to properly fund their night actions targeting said user. Furthermore, user1 will be at L+1 during the following day phase. You may not use austerity in the same night as prosperity.

Active: Prosperity
Prosperity is the economic policy where money is invested directly into the common man through means such as strengthening public services and raising the benefits cap, taking it out of business and lessening the rate of economic growth instead. At night, please PM Celever “Night X -- Prosperitise [user1] and [user2]”. That night, there is a 50% chance that all abilities used by either user1 or user2 will fail, including the nightkill. Furthermore, user1 and user2 will be at L-1 the following day. You may not use prosperity in the same night as austerity.

Active: CRAP, FIX IT
Locked. Unlocks under specific circumstances.

Win Condition: Eliminate all subjects who want Celever to achieve something in life.
2 days to send in actions.

Sorry for the late update, but I've only just got to a computer now, and I'm also headed off it real soon. It's only a couple hundred years past deadline, anyway. :p

double o squirtle died.
You are Languages.

Languages are actually super important to the world and it’s great that school is a platform in which young people are encouraged to widen their horizons and care more for the globe as a whole! That’s what the Government thinks, but in reality learning a language in school is the same as sciences or humanities: revise as many arbitrary in-this-case words on the syllabus as possible and spam them in your exams without the littlest level of coherency.

Active: Languification
As the embodiment of all languages in school, things can get a little confusing for you. Most people find it tough enough to learn English and French, German or Spanish -- the languages which are super similar to English. As a result, what comes out of your mouth can be somewhat… unpredictable. At night, please PM Celever “Languify [user1]”. You’ll talk to the user and will receive one of the following results:
Latin ~ 30% ~ Whether they have an active ability
Mandarin ~ 20% ~ Their passive role if they have one
Spanish ~ 10% ~ Their active role if they have one
German ~ 5% ~ Their role name (bypasses safes)
French ~ 10% ~ The role names of anyone who targets user1 that night
Welsh ~ 5% ~ Any players which user1 targets during the night phase
Gibberish ~ 20% ~ Nothing

Win Condition: Eliminate all subjects which endeavour to stop Celever getting back into 6th form.
Losing the motivation of love, Mr.Muffin died too.
You are Algebra.

Wow, I really hate algebra. Not as much as I hate geometry, but I still hate it. It’s funny in a sense, because words are so much better than numbers; logically changing all of the confusing numbers into recognisable letters would actually greatly improve the subject. But then you start using Greek symbols and you have to rearrange things… it’s just hard, OK?

Passive: Celever Sucks at Algebra
Unlocked.
When you use your active ability “Solve”, there is a 40% chance that the result will be incorrect, and this percentage is unchangeable. Alternatively, algebra seems sentient enough to try to block you from achieving anything, so you are aware that another ability in this game can skew your results to an extent where even the teacher can’t solve it correctly! Just know that I’m still trying my hardest, OK? :(

Active: Solve
Unlocked.

Hypothetically, maths should be at the core of everything. I mean, every problem has only one answer, and when everything else is impossible, the one remaining answer must be the truth. Of course, our current understanding of maths is human-created, and therefore could be totally wrong, but it’s reliable enough for the purposes of this flavour. Once per game at night, please PM Celever “Night X -- Solve [user1]”. Celever will take notes about user1 home and stay up all night trying to work out their alignment. You’ll be sent his final answer at the beginning of the night after you send in this action, as it takes him a long time to do maths.

Active: Check With The Teacher
Locked. Unlocks when you use Solve.

Win Condition: Eliminate all subjects which endeavour to stop Celever getting back into 6th Form.
Might as well wrap this game up since we've got so far along! Since it's been about 20 centuries since the last update, I'll go ahead and tag people though: @simsands, @TheAnticipationEevee, @scattered mind, @TheFlyingPidove, @NinjaPenguin, @King Xerneas, @Jabberwock

LYLO

ACTUALLY, did some recalculations and we need to lynch 1 scum and 0 town, so that would not be a good idea.

##UNVOTE

##VOTE: TheSceptileMaster

This post seems to me like TAE realized that it would be bad if two scum members died simultaneously and attempted to soften the blow by pushing the lynch onto the scum who he assumed would die anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back