Discussion What customization are you looking forward to?

Unyubaby

Birb of Prey
Since it was just revealed that it was coming back in Sun & Moon, better than before, we might as well see what kind of style people here hope for.

I'm looking forward to white hair and more tanktops personally. Maybe some sunglasses and a flower in hair to fit the Alola spirit.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I'm looking forward to the ability to change the color on your clothes; maybe changing the styling of the shirts, shorts, etc. that you can wear.

The ability to edit the color of your clothes should give a unique design for everyone playing the game.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
I thought XY's customization was good, but this just takes it three steps further. With many more detailed choices in hair dye, many more types of clothing, more things looking edgy, and hopefully some fancier and more winter-like apparel still there too, and NO HATS! YES! All of it! I want all of it! I'm incredibly excited to customize my character in many more ways than I was able to in XY!

Last edited:

StriatonIsMagic

I'll Never Forget This Day
Actually edgy looking clothing. X and Y had nothing, except for ripped socks. (One of my OCs who I used in my Y playthrough, Phoenix Anderson, is sorta edgy, so...) At least, I hope there will be, and that I won't be stuck with those Arceus-forsaken tank tops.

Leronne

Bug Pokemon Lover
More hoodies. And i hope that there's the option to have them open or close. And completely flat hair. It was kinda an option in XY, but not really. I hope they bring back a lot of old outfits as well since there were a lot that i really liked.

Last edited:

Turquoise

Greenish-Blue Trainer (?)
Bald head.

Though I don't think it'll be there, and I won't use them anyway, but it's good to have variations.

Leaf_Ranger

Knight of Nature and Pokémon
I'd like to see clothes that evoke all the previous generations player characters and evil teams (Plasma grunt with cape please!).

I'll either go with a simplistic trainer look that blends with Alola or a Kalos and R/S/E Ranger/Pinchers look-alike.

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
I'd like to see clothes that evoke all the previous generations player characters and evil teams (Plasma grunt with cape please!).

I never knew that villain clothing was something I needed in my life until now. Team Rocket outfits, please.

Leaf_Ranger

Knight of Nature and Pokémon
I never knew that villain clothing was something I needed in my life until now. Team Rocket outfits, please.

I have always felt that the Rocket costume experience in HG/SS was nice but short, and in a time when Pokémon seems to be going with quests gameplay even more, costumes seems a nice add...and jobs/classes.

T-roy

Aspiring Trainer
I want the XY customization options to return with the addition of no hats, glasses, and maybe some accessories.

ZetsuMaxwell

W,F,W,G,W,G,G
I'm hoping for camo shorts, red/crimson hair, and maybe a awesome jacket/vest combo? Failing the hair, red eyes would be cool. I'll probably just assemble what I can in the end though.

GrandPanacea

Thread Necromancer
Advanced Member
I'm really hoping that there will be pink hair for the male character. I currently have pink hair, and would love to replicate it on my character! The lack of a hat is really neat, and likely somethin' that I'll use, since I seldom wear hats IRL. I'm also stoked about the fact that you can dye your clothes! Such a neat idea. Now, moving more into dream territory, I'd love it if you could get a denim vest, or some punk-ish clothing. I'd like to dress my character how I dress myself.