New 'Sun & Moon' Anime Trailer, Updated Character Models for Team Rocket Too

chella182

Aspiring Trainer
please just give us a full generations series.... With good voice acting

These people must hate $$$$
This x1000. I actually haven't watched any Generations yet, but I did watch Origins (I'm assuming Generations is similar) and enjoyed it much more than the normal anime. That being said, it felt rushed with it being crammed into 4 episodes; again, they could've done so much more with it and made it more dramatic. Remember that awesome Black 2/White 2 trailer that everyone went nuts over? Now that's a Pokémon anime I could get properly into.

Mimikyu_Booxd

Aspiring Trainer
This x1000. I actually haven't watched any Generations yet, but I did watch Origins (I'm assuming Generations is similar) and enjoyed it much more than the normal anime. That being said, it felt rushed with it being crammed into 4 episodes; again, they could've done so much more with it and made it more dramatic. Remember that awesome Black 2/White 2 trailer that everyone went nuts over? Now that's a Pokémon anime I could get properly into.

Origins was alright, but yeah not only did they rush it but it was pretty much just promotion for megas. And yeah I get that Charizard is Red's starter and main dude, but they didn't give the rest of the team much screentime...

Ashkai & Pikan

I'm broken, can you fix me?
Looks like Sophocles will be a cross between Clemont and Sawyer, each from XY(Z), just with a bit less enthusiasm... I'm hating this so far...

PIXELMAGE

Pokemon and Anime Loving Memelord
I have a simple explanation for all of this

This is the separate storyline where Ash kept the GS ball. That way, Ash has a celebi
Thus, Ash can time travel and become younger.
:)
OR.... Ash made a deal with Dialga to create a rift in time for Ash to have a relevant excuse to act like an idiot.