• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard *Vaporeon & Glaceon's water of life deck.

Tacotocano

Aspiring Trainer
2 Vaporeon Ex (gen)
2 Glaceon Ex (Fac)
2 regice (AOR)
1 Mew EX (legendary treasures)
2 Manaphy EX (bkp)
1 Shaymin EX (xy promo 148)
3 remoraid (bkt)
2 Octillery (bkt)
Pokemon:15

4 Max elixir
4 energy switch
3 dive ball
2 ultra ball
2 vs seeker
2 floral crown
2 fighting fury belt
2 super rod
1 switch
2 n
1 birch
2 sycamore
2 pokemon Center lady
1 pokemon ranger
1 lysandre
Trainers:31

Energy: 11 water

Stadiums: 3 rough seas

So the strategy to this deck is to switch between attacking with regice and glaceon to wall until vaporeon is ready to attack using d33p squall. At the same time I play these healing cards to replenish the cost of vaporeons attack. This seems to work quite well though it's no replacement for toad. But then again this is solely for fun :).

Comments and critism welcome.

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
2 Vaporeon Ex (gen)
2 Glaceon Ex (Fac)
2 regice (AOR)
1 Mew EX (legendary treasures)
2 Manaphy EX (bkp)
1 Shaymin EX (xy promo 148)
3 remoraid (bkt)
2 Octillery (bkt)
Pokemon:15

4 Max elixir
4 energy switch
3 dive ball
2 ultra ball
2 vs seeker
2 floral crown
2 fighting fury belt
2 super rod
1 switch
2 n
1 birch
2 sycamore
2 pokemon Center lady
1 pokemon ranger
1 lysandre
Trainers:31

Energy: 11 water

Stadiums: 3 rough seas

So the strategy to this deck is to switch between attacking with regice and glaceon to wall until vaporeon is ready to attack using d33p squall. At the same time I play these healing cards to replenish the cost of vaporeons attack. This seems to work quite well though it's no replacement for toad. But then again this is solely for fun :).

Comments and critism welcome.
One main problem is why Vaporeon? It's a little too inconsistent. Since you run Regice and Glaceon, have you considered Jolteon EX (GEN) instead of Vaporeon, also, If you do decide to add Jolteon Shaymin makes it much more consistent than a 3-2 Octillery (I know Shaymin are pretty expensive) if you want to see a list I posted one on the forums and ThePokemonEvolutionaries made a decklist