• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Keldeo ex varient (using only cards from keldeo v rayquasa deck battle)

Redcubone02

Aspiring Trainer
Hey so if any of u got the keldeo vs rayquasa battle decks then this is a simple varient i made switching around some of the cards, i really love the design of the keldeo deck i haven't used in anything official yet but it works great so i tweaked it a little. So without further ado heres the deck list.

2x keldeo ex(for secret sowrd and rush in)

3x squirtle
2x warturtle
2x blastoise(for deluge to power up keldeo)

2x dedene (for the attacks and the use of only colorless energy)

2x lapras (for call for family and just a good pokemon to have)

1x regice (for exs)

I victini (for powerful moves on low energy)

2x skyla (to find trainers)

2x karen (good card in general)

2x level ball (for finding victini or dedene)

2x tierno(helps get cards u need)

2x float stone (for an easy retreat)

2x rare candy (for if u get stuck with a blastoise or need to discard)

2x shauna (if u have a bad hand)

2x N(if u have a bad hand or to get cards out of your oponents hand)

2x switch (for an easy switch)

2x dive ball (very useful for finding pokemon)

2x professors letter (to find fire energy for victini)

2x ultra ball (finding pokemon)

2x vs seeker (good card to have)

1x fisherman (getting energy out of the discard pile )

2x rough seas (healing pokemon)

So theres the deck hope it works well for your you are welcome to suggest things and use this deck thank you.

You had the same idea as me! Some changes that I made and think you should make,

1:It honestly isn't that hard to switch to a Archie's version, I used only the cards I got from the box (Im pretty sure) and just look up different variants online and you should get the idea.

2:play 4 Superior Energy Retrieval, more than likely 1-3 willl get discarded and this can save you games.

3:Articuno is personally my favorite tech so i would switch Dedenne out for 2 of those plus 1-2 of the coin-flipping Victinis.

4:Sycamore will be a better option for drawing than Shauna like what @Jadethepokemontrainer suggested.

5: Finally I would take out 1 Karen and Skyla for a Lysandre and maybe a couple more Ultra-balls and try to take out the Victini secondary deck :)

Cool Deck :p

Back