Discussion If you had to pick your Big 3...

Arizaiaz

Aspiring Trainer
While I currently think that M Ray is borderline unplayable at this exact moment, at least in my local area everyone besides Volcanion players have 1-2 Parallel City in their lists. Once Karen and the new Dragonite EX from Evolutions becomes legal I think M Ray is going to be insane. And before you say Garbodor, thats an easy Lysandre target. And lets be honest there are not many things you'll need Lysandre for anyways when you can swing for 240.

I'm scared.

GengarGuys

"Pickle Enthusiast"
I still feel like it is at least tier 1.5 currently. Swinging for 240 kills everything. You destroy M Mewtwo, and I have found that my M Scizor matchup is slightly favorable due to my current variant.

WastedSkyPirate

From my experience, the big threats at the moment are:
  • Mega Mewtwo (Y)
  • Rainbow Road
  • Dark
That being said I think Greninja is the big sleeper deck. The Garbo-hype is starting to die down and decks like Mega Mewtwo (Y) seem to be cutting Garbodor in favour of consistency. Once that starts happening en masse, Greninja becomes very scary again.

21times

Aspiring Trainer
It's all matchups. Mega Ray has performed well in 16 of the 20 matches I've had against it in the new rotation. I've lost 14 of those 16 matches where it's performed well. The four matches where it didn't perform well all came against Rainbow Road, which was 4-2 in six matches head to head.

It all depends on which decks are facing off against each other. Every deck has its achilles heel.