• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Vilebox (for Regionals)

jessalakasam

Floette is love Floette is life
##Pokémon - 22

* 2 Shaymin-EX ROS 106
* 1 Umbreon-EX FAC 119
* 3 Oddish AOR 1
* 3 Gloom AOR 2
* 3 Vileplume AOR 3
* 2 Jolteon-EX GEN 28
* 1 Jirachi-EX PLB 60
* 1 Magearna-EX STS 110
* 1 Mew FAC 29
* 2 Mew-EX PR-XY XY126
* 2 Glaceon-EX FAC 116
* 1 Darkrai EX DEX 63

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 3 Professor Sycamore
* 1 Computer Search
* 3 Trainers' Mail
* 3 N
* 4 Ultra Ball
* 1 Lysandre
* 2 Ninja Boy
* 4 Forest of Giant Plants
* 3 Level Ball
* 2 Float Stone
* 4 AZ

##Energy - 8

* 4 Double Colorless Energy
* 4 Prism Energy

Total Cards - 60

Last edited:

Gabking5458

2016 MA TCG Senior Division Regional Champion!
I'd do this:

-1 Karen (unnecessary)
-2 Sky Field (unecessary)
+1 Jirachi EX
+1 Forest Of Giant Plants
+1 Ultra Ball

jessalakasam

I'd do this:

-1 Karen (unnecessary)
-2 Sky Field (unecessary)
+1 Jirachi EX
+1 Forest Of Giant Plants
+1 Ultra Ball
Karen Is necessary due to night March
and my bench gets cluttered that's why I run Sky Field
Also I like keeping my decks standard even in expanded tournaments

Gabking5458

Karen Is necessary due to night March
and my bench gets cluttered that's why I run Sky Field
Also I like keeping my decks standard even in expanded tournaments
Speaking from experience jolteon and vileplume are good enough for night march. You really should consider jirachi however

Gabking5458

What should I replace with Jirachi also Karen is the only way to get back Fallen mons
Fallen Mons don't matter with this kinda deck. Its all about the lock. If you can get it up it almost never needs more than one more copy of a card. So it isn't necessary.

jessalakasam

Fallen Mons don't matter with this kinda deck. Its all about the lock. If you can get it up it almost never needs more than one more copy of a card. So it isn't necessary.
occasionally early game I sycamore a Jolteon or Glaceon to find an energy, if someone uses ranger killing one we have none left

jbcheshire

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
If you are trying to play this deck in an Expanded format tournament, but want to keep it Standard then you are handicapping yourself.
I've played this deck and it's harder in Standard without AZ. Karen will help but you should consider some cards from expanded if you want to have an optimal build for your deck when competing against other expanded version decks.

jessalakasam

If you are trying to play this deck in an Expanded format tournament, but want to keep it Standard then you are handicapping yourself.
I've played this deck and it's harder in Standard without AZ. Karen will help but you should consider some cards from expanded if you want to have an optimal build for your deck when competing against other expanded version decks.
I don't see how AZ would help the deck plus what expanded cards would really help

LightningCloud224

Aspiring Trainer
I don't see how AZ would help the deck plus what expanded cards would really help
AZ allows you to unlock items for the duration of your turn, very powerful. I strongly recommend you follow gabking's advice. He is a regionals winning Jolteon ex vileplume player. I was his testing partner for that event. I would also recommend picking up expanded oddish and gloom since they have colorless attack costs. The gloom is especially interesting due to its confusion inducing attack.

jessalakasam

AZ allows you to unlock items for the duration of your turn, very powerful. I strongly recommend you follow gabking's advice. He is a regionals winning Jolteon ex vileplume player. I was his testing partner for that event. I would also recommend picking up expanded oddish and gloom since they have colorless attack costs. The gloom is especially interesting due to its confusion inducing attack.
I don't think I have any expanded Oddish and Glooms also what should I take out for AZ?

LightningCloud224

Aspiring Trainer
I can't just say take out this for that on this one. You have a very, new and wonderful but also strange trainer balance and that requires careful thought to not cause an imbalance with small idle suggestions, I feel. Improvements can definitely be made. I need a few days to think about this.

Without even looking it up, I remember Sam Hough ran this to top 8 at worlds. He ran 4 AZ and 2 Ninja boy for movement and board manipulation alone. That was old standard. Cards like computer search are available to you also.

jessalakasam

No, you're wrong. It's like your fifth ultra ball for turn 1 vileplume consistency that can also get you forest of giant plants, or something else useful before you establish an item lock.
I don't have any Compurter search plus my deck is consistent enough

jessalakasam

LightningCloud and Gabking thanks for the help I've been testing with your suggestions on PTCGO and it's been working amazingly thanks guys :D

Sabaku

Aspiring Trainer
If I may make a suggestion, why not run Rock Guard as your Ace Spec in order to wear down low HP attackers like the Marchers and other defensive Pokemon such as Jolteon-EX and Regice?

jessalakasam

If I may make a suggestion, why not run Rock Guard as your Ace Spec in order to wear down low HP attackers like the Marchers and other defensive Pokemon such as Jolteon-EX and Regice?
1. I run Computer Search 2. Rock Guard only activates if they damage you which they won't be