Finished Fog of War 2 - Game Over - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I provide for some party gifts to the party!! :p

If so, please give me your exact Coordinate location so I can do so :p

It would be best if you stuck the presents in a bottle and sent it afloat because those bottles always seem to end up in just the right places at just the right time :p

Players may now choose to post ##DAYEND. If 4 players post this, the Day will end early.

@TheAnticipationEevee @Luispipe8 @Reinforce @Plasma Dragon @scattered mind

Hey Hey Hey! Trying to stop me from shooting another 2 cannon balls are we @bbninjas? :p

##Fire: O4

##Fire: O8

##DAYEND

##SHOTPROVOKING

It would be best if you stuck the presents in a bottle and sent it afloat because those bottles always seem to end up in just the right places at just the right time :p

Hey Hey Hey! Trying to stop me from shooting another 2 cannon balls are we @bbninjas? :p

##DAYEND

##SHOTPROVOKING

I don't have any bottles at the moment? :( Want to give me some gold so I can buy one? :p

##FIRE: B8
##FIRE: G8

As the Day came to a close, Jellicent and Hydreigon unleashed a barrage of cannonballs each. Unfortunately, they all hit the waters with a measly plop.

Suddenly, gold came raining down! Looks like the beings of the skies are having some pity on the captains. Captains have managed to scavenge 4300 gold each.

??? purchased a Rain Stick for 1000 gold and now has 38030 gold remaining.
TheAnticipationEevee used ##CCFIRE: D10. It hit nothing but water.
The Environmental Condition, Heavy Rain, is now active. All Items do not work.
Plasma Dragon used ##CCFIRE: A6. It hit nothing but water.
Plasma Dragon used ##FIRE: A11. It hit nothing but water.
scattered mind used ##FIRE: D5. It hit nothing but water.
TheAnticipationEevee used ##FIRE: D14. It hit nothing but water.
Luispipe8 used ##FIRE: B2. It hit nothing but water.
Reinforce used ##FIRE: B8. It hit nothing but water.
Plasma Dragon used ##FIRE: O4. It hit nothing but water.
Plasma Dragon used ##FIRE: O8. It hit nothing but water.
Golden rain fell! Captains scavenged 4300 gold each.
CwFzaQQ.png
Three players have posted ##DAYEND. If one more player posts this, the Day will end early.

I actually won't be around to process the deadline today and then from up to 24 hours after that, so I'm actually planning on extending the Day for 24 hours. Just keep in mind that I won't be able to process actions made from 2:00am GMT today till 2:00am GMT tomorrow until the extended deadline.

Fog Of War - Night 11

CwFzaQQ.png

This phase ends on the 30th of September, 2:00am GMT by default.
Countdown: [link]

You may:
- Post in this thread during this Night Phase.
- Trade any Items or gold with other players but only in this thread.
- Only PM me with commands for Abilities or Items if said Ability or Item specifies to do this.
- PM me to purchase Items and Abilities (list of available Items and Abilities are below)
- Communicate with your team in your team quicktopic.
- Purchase more than one of the same Item or Ability - eg. You cannot buy 2 Midas' Cannonball.

You may not:
- Use a shooting command during the Night phase.
- Move your ship unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so.

Items and Abilities are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis - I will post a log of purchases and actions at the end of the phase that will look something like this:
??? purchased Midas's Cannonball
??? used ##BOOTLEG and gained 1 Item.
??? purchased Midas' Cannonball - INVALID: Out of stock.
You will be informed of any invalid commands you make before the end of the Night Phase, and any commands you make during the Night Phase will make you appear as ??? in the processing log.

Stock List will look is in the following format:
- (Item/Ability name) - (Item/Ability quantity available) - (Item/Ability Flavour) - (Item/Ability cost)

Purchasable Items:
- Spyglass - 3 1 - Peering through this spyglass will gain you the not-so-specific knowledge of a specified coordinate. - 1000
- Smoke Bomb - 3 1 - A genius innovation that can be activated to cover your ship with a cloud of smoke, meaning all shots fired at you might just hit a neighboring coordinate. - 4000
- Fragmentation Cannonball - 2 1 - On impact, this cannonball will explode into fragments of glass and wood-cutting metal, damaging the shot coordinate and those close to it! - 5000
- Nuclear Cannonball - 2 - It is a just like a regular cannonball, but it is packed with nuclear radiation that will damage a 2-point radius on impact. - 9000
- Repair Kit - 1 - A nifty, portable kit that can patch-up a damaged ship in no time. - 10000 ~ SOLD OUT

Purchasable Abilities:
- Strong Shot II - 1 - Charge the power of your cannonballs so that all your shots have an area-of-effect, hitting not only the shot coordinate, but also those around it! - 40000
- Phantom Veil - 1 - Combine the skills of man and the powers of the spirits to render your ship invincible to practically anything but traditional cannonballs! - 12000
- Spectre Cannon - 3 - This eerie cannon can be used to steal items for ships, even you manage to damage them. - 6000
- War Outfit - 2 1 - Add an extra cannon to your ship with this Ability, so you can shoot twice during the Day Phase! - 13000
- Daunt - 4 - With this Ability, you will be so intimidating that you will be immune to the effects of all of other player’s Abilities during the Day Phase. - 5000

Flavour does not provide instructions on how to use Abilities/Items - you will receive those instructions after making your purchase.

Event - Heavy Rain
It's raining Meowths and Growlithes out there! Items surely won't work in all this rain. But hey, let's stay optimistic, 'cause it appears to be clearing up already.

Last edited:
Fog Of War - Day 12

??? used ##BOOTLEG. It was successful!
??? purchased a Repair Kit and now has 44530 gold.
??? purchased a Fragmentation Cannonball and now has 22100 gold.
??? purchased War Outfit, discarded Hoist the Sail and now has 10100 gold.
??? used ##SCOUT.
??? used ##SUMMON. It was successful!
??? purchased 2 Smoke Bombs and 2 Spyglassess and now has 34530 gold remaining.
bbninjas fired an Explosive Nuclear Missile between L9, M9, L10 and M10.

L9ZUOXy.png

This phase ends on the 4th of October, 2:00am GMT by default.
Countdown: [link]

You may:
- Fire your cannon at coordinates, unless an Ability or Item specifies otherwise.
- Trade Items and gold with other players but only in this thread and only if you have not been damaged this Day Phase.
- Shoot other teammates.
- Use Abilities that can be activated during the Day Phase.
- Choose to not shoot at all.
- Choose to not use any commands at all.
- PM me to purchase Items and Abilities (list of available Items and Abilities are below), but only if you have not been damaged this Day Phase.

You may not:
- Move your ship unless you have an Ability or Item that lets you do so.
- Use the Day End command until I give the a-okay.

During the Day Phase, a variety of Items and Abilities can still be sold! They are still sold on a first-come-first-serve basis, however they will be immediately logged much like using the ##FIRE command. (Any purchases you make will still make you appear as ??? in the processing log.)

Stock List will appear in the following format:
- (Item/Ability name) - (Item/Ability quantity available) - (Item/Ability Flavour) - (Item/Ability cost)

Purchasable Items:
- Spyglass - 5 - Peering through this spyglass will gain you the not-so-specific knowledge of a specified coordinate. - 20500
- Fragmentation Cannonball - 3 - On impact, this cannonball will explode into fragments of glass and wood-cutting metal, damaging the shot coordinate and those close to it! - 6500
- Nuclear Cannonball - 1 - It is a just like a regular cannonball, but it is packed with nuclear radiation that will damage a 2-point radius on impact. - 9000
- Private Bubbler - 1 - It doesn’t protect against the shots of high velocity, but it does somehow ward against damaging Abilities! - 5000

Purchasable Abilities:
- Black Market II - 2 - With just the right connections, you can obtain two random free items or a random quantity of gold, during the Night Phase! - 6000
- Spectre Cannon - 3 - This eerie cannon can be used to steal items for ships, even you manage to damage them. - 4500
- War Outfit - 1 - Add an extra cannon to your ship with this Ability, so you can shoot twice during the Day Phase! - 11000

Event - Heavy Rain
The clouds have cleared up and the rain has dissipated! Time to bring those Items back out!

Event - Nuked!
bbninjas decided to join in with the fun, and fired an Explosive Nuclear Missile around L9, M9, L10 and M10. Fortunately (?), no ships were caught in the blast.

Event - Kraken Breeding Season
The warm ocean waters are the perfect temperature for the Giant Krakens to breed. Already, our reports warn of a high likelihood that mother Kraken(s) are already in the area. In addition, it is expected that there will be a surge of baby Krakens in the near future. All captains are urged to keep a sharp eye out.

Event - Community Cannon
During this Day Phase, players may choose to shoot once more in addition to their normal allocations! However, only traditional cannonballs can be fire using this community cannon. To use this cannon, you must use the command ##CCFIRE: coordinate.

So without further ado, let the fire begin!

##CCFIRE: I1

##FIRE: F1

Event - Nuked!
bbninjas decided to join in with the fun, and fired an Explosive Nuclear Missile around L9, M9, L10 and M10. Fortunately (?), no ships were caught in the blast.

You could have just said Nuclear Missile because we all would have assumed that its explosive :p

##CCFIRE: I1

##FIRE: F1
Hydreigon was awake early that morning - not a surprise, considering the nuclear explosion - and quickly fired at I1 and F1. The shot at F1 hit only the waters, but as I1 approached its target, it mysteriously disappeared! Huh?

##REPAIR

##OBLITERATE: COLUMN E
"Better do a checkup," said Eevee. "Crew, if you come across any problems, fix it!"

And so they did, and Eevee's ship was as good as new.

"Stand by for obliteration!" shouted Eevee after the repairs. Tapping his paws, he counted down to zero. On reaching the end, he shouted; "OBLITERATE COLUMN E!"

After a few seconds of silent buzzing, a barrage of cannonballs was launched, absolutely decimating column E. Strangely enough, the cannonball that was intended to fall at E8 appeared to have misfired.

Plasma Dragon used ##CCFIRE: I1. It mysteriously disappeared!
??? used a Smoke Ball to cover their ship in smoke!
TheAnticipationEevee used ##REPAIR. Their ship has been repaired fully of damages.
TheAnticipationEevee used ##OBLITERATE: Column E. It hit nothing but water.
fO0u2Xq.png

I'm going to see whats what around here :/

##Fire: E8
"That misfired cannonball is so obviously suspicious!" exclaimed Hydreigon. "I've got to find out just what's going on here. Fire at E8!"

His hunch was not wrong, as the shot splintered the deck of the ferocious Jellicent.

TheAnticipationEevee used ##REPAIR. Their ship has been repaired fully of damages.
Plasma Dragon used ##FIRE: E8. Reinforce was damaged.
c22CKrH.png

##FIRE:D8

##FIRE:F8
##FIRE: D8
Like the occasions previous, Pancham quickly fired towards direction of Jellicent. "Scout out around F8 and D8!" he shouted.

He was only scouting, but the shot at D8 impacted the deck of the ship. That shot was enough to send Jellicent back to where he came from.

Username: Reinforce
Team: Team 4
Ship: Outlaw (Size 3)
Ability 1: War Outfit - During the Day Phase, you may fire twice.
Ability 2: Daunt – You are immune to all other players’ Abilities during Day Phases.
Gold: 7200
Items:
Midas' Cannonball - During the Day Phase, instead of using the command ##FIRE: coordinates to shoot another ship, you may use the command ##CANNONBALL: coordinates. Any ship you hit with this command gains 10k gold. (The Ricochet Ability does not negate this Item’s effect.)
Current Coordinates: C8, D8, E8
Current Damage: [X][X][X]

##CCFIRE: L2

##FIRE: C3
Mega Gallade was out vengeful after his allied captain had sunk. He fired ferociously at L2 and C3, but both shots hit the water with a plop.

##CCFire: H14
Eevee also hopped into the Community Cannon and fired at H14, but nothing of interest reached his ears.

Plasma Dragon used ##FIRE: E8. Reinforce was damaged.
scattered mind used ##FIRE: F8. It hit nothing but water.
scattered mind used ##FIRE: D8. Reinforce was damaged.
Reinforce was sunk by scattered mind!
scattered mind salvaged 3600 gold and a Midas' Cannonball from Reinforce's defeat.
Luispipe8 used ##CCFIRE: L2. It hit nothing but water.
Luispipe8 used ##FIRE: C3. It hit nothing but water.
TheAnticipationEevee used ##CCFIRE: H14. It hit nothing but water.
kwJRH3a.png
In case anyone is wondering where the random "X" from C8 came from; Reinforce was actually already damaged... I just forgot to reveal that section in the previous grid-map (whoops >~>).

Players may now post ##DAYEND to end the day early! If 3 players post this, the Day will end early.

Last edited:
In case anyone is wondering where the random "X" from C8 came from; Reinforce was actually already damaged... I just forgot to reveal that section in the previous grid-map (whoops >~>).

I could have sunk him then! I had one more shot ;~;

O well no use crying over being cheated out of your loot because you have not sunk a ship in this game :p

##Fire: I1

Who ever is on I1 get ready for a party :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back