Discussion Winners of December's TCG Cup Crowned! Deck Lists and Interview!

All reported match results have been recorded in Challonge. Please view the brackets to verify they are correct.

Round Four will end on Tuesday, September 27 at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.

Heads up for anyone yet to play, there's maintenance scheduled for tomorrow from 10am - and this is the big update that is allegedly gonna fix Ninja Boy - so expect it to last god knows how long. they say six hours, but anyone who uses the client regularly will know that they always take at the very least twice their estimate, if not four to six times as long..

Best get your games done tonight or you could well find it hard to fit it in by deadline.

AquaDragon82-1
Yog-2
8:54 pm EST-9:37 pm EST
Good games, I thought I could pull two wins, but Mega Alakazam put my dreams of a 5-0 in this tournament to sleep.

I played against Victor Freitas and it ended up 2-1 in my favour. First two games were both won by luck. 1st he opened slowly and I opened decent. 2nd I had key cards prized and couldn't set my board and the third game was a back and forth game, one of the best ones I've ever played in my entire career. Thank you Victor. I wish only the best for your upcoming matches.

Itzyatzee wins 2-1 over xPOKEFREAK72x. Games played 9/25 around 8:45. Sorry about the game crashing in game 3! I would have rescheduled it but don't have much time by the end of the round. Good luck in the rest of the tourney!

I won against Elkis2401 2-0 from 7:20-7:50. Good luck in the rest of the tournament! I had fun!

Important Announcement

The following matches have not yet been reported:

@masterman918 vs @freedom8901
@theravagedcabbage vs @Victory Victini
@Sabaku vs @AustinD
@Danglesmcjangles vs @kacavida
@Glaceon24 vs @Gelato
@SMP vs @Snuggle Walrus

Due to yesterday's lengthy maintenance which may have affected match scheduling, I will record all unreported matches as ties, and will not drop these players from the tournament.

If you would like to drop from the tournament it is important that you PM me, not simply post in this tread.

All reported matches have been recorded in Challonge. Please view the brackets to ensure the match results are correct.

Round Four will end tonight at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time.

Last edited:
I won against @theadveragecabbage between
7:00pm and 7:30pm EST, my dad got mad at me for half doing a chore, but he gave up

Good luck to you man

Edit: I spelt his name wrong but that's not a problem right?

Round Five

Round%20Five%20Pairings_zpso5vpkacm.png

Pairings for Round Five have now been posted!

You can view pairings here. Please report match results in this thread. Remember to record the date and time of the match, and the winner of each game.

All Round Four matches which have not been reported have been recorded as ties due to the lengthy maintenance on Monday, which may have impacted match scheduling. These players will not be dropped from the tournament.

Round Five will end on Sunday, October 2 at 11:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time. Any players who have not reported their match results by this time will be dropped from the tournament. There will be no exceptions. Only the winner of each match needs to report.

I wish everyone the best of luck!

I won vs Salmo 2-1. Those were some ugly hands throughout, sometimes basically nothing but all energy as Salmo saw from my screenies. Eww lol :( - Anyhow good luck Salmo in the rest of the toureny.

Edit: Games played at 5:20 EDT

Last edited:
Arneboy11 vs @Yog
Arneboy11 wins, 2-0, games played from 1am-1:30am (GMT+2)

2 great games, with a lot of luck (and well timed Lysandre/VS Seeker top decks) on my side!
Good luck in the last round of the tourney!

Back