Spin-Off What Spinoffs Do You Want to See in 7th Gen?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
The 7th generation is starting and we're sure to see some new spinoff games. So what spinoffs do you want to see in 7th gen? How will 7th gen's changes affect them?

Pokémon Pinball.

With a table design for each generation so far (as well as minor mostly visual variations of them for each individual version).

Nowadays though, it would probably be a freemium game like shuffle and rumble...which could be fine, or it could go horribly wrong...but either way, I want more pinball!

I really miss Pokémon Snap! I liked it and with the 3DS's movement feature it would be cool taking Pokémon pictures for 3DS! Since there will be so many Pokémon now with Sun/Moon coming out, the game could be a quite long-lasting one.

But concerning different Forms, Megas and the Alolan Forms I really don't know how they could put them in. Maybe as bonus? For, let's say, taking pictures of 100, 200, 300 etc different Pokémon, and taking at least 10 different pictures of the Pokémon that has got those Forms and Megas to be able to take these bonus pictures...? :D

Pokemon Pinball. I miss that so freakin' much. Growing up immersed in Generations 3 and 4 more than any other is kind of what influenced this. That was probably one of the most fun Pokemon spinoff games ever to exist. And how long has it been for a pinball game? I think more than a decade! I need more pinball!

Pokemon Pinball, Pokemon Snap and a Pokemon Ranger spin-off game. I think 7th Gen would help these games out. Pokemon Snap would be the smallest game out of the three; having a small number of Pokemon. (Probably close to double, maybe even triple of Snap 64.)

I wouldn't mind seeing another Rumble game like Rumble World, I had a lot of fun with that game. I'd also like Mystery Dungeon and Ranger.

A new Colosseum game. Give us more shadow Pokémon to convert. Special Pokémon with hidden abilities. The ability to get exclusives. That would be a good reason for me to find a way to get the NX. Haven't had a Nintendo console system since the Wii.

Love to see a new Pokémon tcg for the system as well.

Another racing game would be nice to see, but this time done better than Dash (having more than one playable Pokemon would be a nice start). It could have really good potential; I can see if having a lot of different courses with different areas, with each area having 8 playable Pokemon (5 thematic ones and 3 fanservice ones). Eventually after completing however many courses (or doing particularly well on a course) it could unlock special courses where you race against legendaries.

I'd like to see another Ranger, Mystery Dungeon and TCG game as well.

I don't know why, but Pokemon Rangers is my favourite spin-off of all. So I definitely want that one. And maybe something like Pokemon Conquest as well.

I want a new Mystery Dungeon and I really hope for a new Ranger game >__<
Oh and a new Pinball will be awesome!!

An updated version of Pokemon Conquest could be great.

However, I always tend to prefer a whole new game than a remake/Pokemon X 2.
I have this idea in my mind about sky battling. It's a mechanic that was introduced in Pokemon XY, but never got much attention. I think doing something based on that would be interesting. With a better graphic and focus on fighting in the sky, it has some potential, imo.

Despite Amie/Refresh being a face-to-face Nintendog Simulator, I'd seriously like that to be fleshed out a whole lot more.
Maybe it'd be called Pokemon Breeder, or something like that, and you'd take care of Pokemon and raise them, giving them toys and playing games with them. Pokemon Ranch was close to this, but it wasn't...all that way there, you know what I mean?

And Nintendo pls giv Animal Crossing x Pokemon I will throw all my money at you

A new Mystery Dungeon seems like no brainer. The series is well received among the fans and seems to be getting more and more popular with every new entry.

A sequel to Pokken Tournament for NX would be nice too. Bamco should work to iron out the series flaws and expand the content at least threefold, including, but not limited to, the character roster and single player content.

As unlikely as it is, I'd also love to see a new RPG game centred around the Pokemon TCG. The GBC game is just criminally underrated.

Back